Chapter 5

Look Only At...Me

Yunho waves his finger back and forth in front of, Jae. “Nope. It comes with a price.” Says Yunho smiling.

 

Jaejoong puts his hands on his hips. “What?”

 

Yunho stands up and walks up close to, Jaejoong making him, blush. “A date.”

 

“Eh?” Jaejoong blushes and shakes his head. Yunho stands up and leans forward towards Jaejoong. Jae leans back blushing still as he lifts up his hands and tries to push Yunho back.

 

Yunho smirks and grabs onto Jaejoong’s arms and pulls him to his chest. “Go on a date with me, then you’ll get your phone back.” Says Yunho looking into Jaejoong’s pretty doe shaped eyes.

 

Jaejoong looks off to the side and sighs in defeat. Yunho smiles. “I take that as a yes, then. Wait right here for a bit longer. I have to film a few more scenes.” Says Yunho letting Jaejoong hands go. He then quickly goes off, to start back up filming.

 

Jaejoong roll his eyes and takes a seat in Yunho’s chair. He then gets up and walks towards where they’re filming. He stands off to the side looking at Yunho as he changes into character.

 

“ACTION!” the director shouted and everyone on set became quiet watching from the sidelines.

 

Jaejoong watched closely looking at Yunho. He blushes as he realizes just how handsome Yunho looks muscular body, tall  and the sparkle in his eyes. Lost in deep thought about Yunho, Jae doesn’t realize that Yunho has finished. Yunho walks up to Jaejoong and smirks as he looks losted in space.

 

Yunho then leans forward and pecks, Jaejoong’s cheek. Blinking his eyes quickly Jaejoong snaps out of it and gasp with a blush. Then points a shake finger at Yunho while his other hand touched the cheek Yunho kissed.

 

“Y...You..”Jae stutters out.

 

Yunho then grabs his hand. “Let’s go.” Says Yunho in an excited tone.

 

“Y..Y-You.” Jaejoong still stuttering in shocked.

 

Yunho smiled holding on tight of Jae’s hand. He bows slightly to the other crew members thanking them for their hard work. “Thank you for all your hard work.” Yunho says and final reaches his luxury looking car.

 

Yunho opens the car door for, Jaejoong. Jaejoong dazed get’s in the car and Yunho shuts the door and walks over to his side of the car. Getting in he starts up the car and drives off. Driving in silence, Yunho looks at Jaejoong out the corner of his eyes and grins.

 

Jaejoong is resting his head on the car window watching as they pass by some trees and people. “Where are we going?” Asks Jaejoong in a bored tone.

 

Yunho smiles and takes a quick glance at, Jaejoong and winks at him. “It’s a surprise.”

 

Jae’s eyebrow twitches at Yunho’s childish behavior. “Yah! You had this all planned out didn’t you?” Shout Jaejoong.

 

Yunho playfully sticks out his tongue. “Nope.”  

 

Huffing, Jaejoong leans back in his seat and closes his eyes. Yunho takes notice his childish expression leaving his face as he looks at Jaejoong’s peaceful face. Soon, Jae’s breath evened out as he slips in a silent sleep, Yunho also takes notice of the slight bags under Jae’s eyes.

“Must have a busier schedule than me.” Yunho said quietly.

 

He smiles and takes a look at Jaejoong again and then looks at the road. “So beautiful.” says under his breath.

 

Yunho smiles as he pulls up to a huge carnival. Parking the car, he turns to look at a sleeping Jaejoong. He then gently shakes Jaejoong awake. Groaning Jaejoong looks around his surroundings noticing they have stopped. His eyes widens as he notices where they are.

 

“A carnival?” Says Jaejoong.

 

“Ne.” Yunho says excitedly as he unbuckles his seatbelt putting on a pair of sunglasses.

Jaejoong looks down hair covering his eyes as memories come flooding his mind. Yunho looks at Jaejoong his excitement leaving his face as, Jae’s mood changed.

“Jae, what’s wrong?” Asks Yunho with concern.

“It’s just that I haven’t been to a carnival in such a long long time.” Jaejoong says lifting his head, trying to compose himself. He then unbuckles his seat and gets out of the car.

Yunho gets out also. “We can go somewhere else if you like.” Says Yunho.

Jae rolled his eyes. “You brought me here so let’s get this date over with.” Says Jaejoong with a grin.

Yunho smiled and grabbed Jaejoong’s hand and head straight to the entrance.

“Mmm what should we do first? Ah, go Karts! Let’s go!” Yunho say excitedly as he runs towards the go Karts with Jaejoong.

“Yah! Slow down.” Shouts Jaejoong.

Soon they both get in a go Kart, Yunho in a red one and Jaejoong in a blue one. Yunho looked over at Jaejoong with a smirk, Jae does the same.

“Prepare to eat my dust, Jaejoong.” Shouts Yunho as he speeds off.

Rolling his eyes. “Yea right, Yunho.” Jaejoong says speeding right past Yunho.

Yunho eyes widens and frowns playfully and tries to pick up speed. Jaejoong laughs, as he’s having a good time. Yunho eyes widens as he hears Jaejoong beautiful laugh. He smiles as he drives next to Jaejoong laughing.

“I want to hear more of his laughs. He looks to bright.” Thinks Yunho looking at Jaejoong as he tries to focus on driving.

They finish with the Go Karts in which, Jaejoong won. Jaejoong turned into a different person smiling and laughing Yunho watches Jaejoong as he looks around for the next active. They soon go on to playing other games and going on rides.

Jaejoong holding onto a white huge teddy bear with a pink pastel bow. He then blushes as his stomach growls. Yunho looks at him and chuckles as he closes his eyes. Jae frown with a pout and smiles. “Let’s get some food.”Yunho says grabbing Jae’s hand.

Jae is now sitting down waiting on Yunho as he get’s food. He sighs as the memories of him when he was younger having fun with his brother here. Snapping out of his thoughts Yunho comes back with some grease fried food. Some fried tornado potato sticks with some spicy rice cakes and hamburgers.

Yunho unwraps his burger and takes a huge bite out of it. Jaejoong stares at his burger with hunger. Yunho looks at him with confusion. “Aren’t you going to eat?” Asks Yunho talking with his mouthful.

Jaejoong swallows his spite hunger invading his mouth, but he's not suppose to eat foods like this. He shakes his head and pushes the food back. “ You go ahead.” Says Jaejoong untwisting the cap on his water, deciding to drink water to decrease his hunger.

Yunho frowns and chuckles. “Don’t tell me you’re on a special diet. Have you seen how skinny you are. At least try a small bit.” Says Yunho taking a huge bite of his burger.

Jae shakes his head and takes another gulp of his water. Yunho unwraps Jae’s burger and stands up and walks over to him and sits next to him. Jaejoong looks at him confused, Yunho then starts waving the burger in Jae’s face.

Rolling his eyes. “Really that’s not-”Says Jaejoong but is cut off as his stomach growls loudly.

Blushing putting both his hands on his stomach, Yunho chuckles. “Just eat it. Don’t be afraid.” Says Yunho.

Jaejoong stares at Yunho and then gently takes the burger from Yunho’s hand. Slowly brings the burger to his mouth and takes a small bite. Chewing the burger slowly and soon amazing flavors explode in his mouth. He then takes another huge bite and moans as it taste really good.

Yunho chuckles. “Good isn’t?” Asks Yunho taking another bite of his.

Jaejoong nods his head.

They finish eating and are now walking around the carnival just enjoying each other's presence. Jaejoong soon starts to shiver and Yunho quickly takes off his jacket and puts it on Jaejoong. Blinking, Jaejoong blushes. “Thank you.”

Yunho nods and looks up at the sky, Jaejoong looks  at him and blinks slowly. “So, how do you now me, Yunho?” Asks Jaejoong looking at the ground as they walk.

Scratching his head, Yunho starts to chuckle. “My little nephew is a huge fan of yours. So that’s how.” Says Yunho.

Jaejoong smiles and shakes his head. “Okay, then why ask me on a date. You can’t possible be interested in me.” Says Jaejoong.

Yunho smirks and stops walking surprising Jaejoong. “Oh, but I’m very interested in you Jaejoong. And I like you a lot-.” Says Yunho.

Blushing Jaejoong looks down but his hair covering his face.” I’m sorry, Yunho but I’m-” Says Jaejoong, but is cut off.

“Don’t even say you’re not interested, because you wouldn’t agreed to this date. Don’t say because of your phone because you could’ve just gotten another one.” Says Yunho.

Jaejoong sighs.”I don’t know.”Sasy Jae looking down.

“I’m not going to rush you, but we can take it slow. I want to get to know you better, and comfort, care for you. “Says Yunho.

Blushing Jae shakes his head. “It’s getting late, we should go.” Says Jaejoong.

Yunho sighs and nods. They both walk to Yunho’s car in silence. Getting inside the car, Yunho turns on the heat and drives off. Arriving at Jaejoong’s house, Yunho eyes widens at the house. Jaejoong looks at him. “What?” Asks Jae.

“Such a huge house, but I feel like I’ve been here before.” Says Yunho with a confused expression, he then shrugs it off.

Jaejoong grabs his things and looks at Yunho. “Thanks. It was actually fun.” Says Jaejoong.

“I’m glade. This is not going to be our last Jae, but the beginning. You’ll be seeing me more.” Says Yunho.

Jae rolled his eyes and got out the car. “Bye Yunho.” He said as he heads towards the mansion front doors. Getting inside the mansion, Jaejoong leans back against the doors eyes closed as he gripped tight onto, Yunho’s jacket, smiling.

Eyes snap open as he realize he still has on Yunho’s jacket. Opening the front door again, he sees Yunho already driving away. Sighing he closes the door, and turns around.

He frowns as he see’s his mother. “Where have you been, Jaejoong sweetie?” Asks Mrs.Kim.

Jaejoong walks by her. “None of your business.” He says going up to his room.

Opening his bedroom door, Jaejoong walks inside the room and closes the door behind him. Locking the door he walks towards his desk putting his phone on the table, taking off Yunho’s jacket. He then grabs a box from under his desk and pulls it out.

Lifting the lid off the box, revealing some pictures and some CD’s. taking out one of the CD’s Jaejoong opens his laptop and slides the CD inside the slot in the laptop. Soon the video starts playing it was video of his older brother’s last birthday party. Everyone having fun drinking, dancing, and laughing.

It was just Kang-Joon friends and other people that knows his brother. Jaejoong smiles as he watches the video. He smiles as he sees Jessica, but his smile disappears as she doesn’t look too, happy. He takes notice she’s staring off somewhere. Jaejoong looks further and takes notice his brother is talking to some guy.

He frowns as he attention is on his brother as he has his hands wrapped around the guy’s waist. The guy is blushing and trying to push Kang-Joon away, but Kang-Joon wasn’t having it. He then looks back at, Jessica to see she has tears, jealousy and hurt in her eyes. Pausing the video, Jaejoong zooms in to see a good look of the guy.

“Who are you? What is your connection with my hyung?”” Jaejoong thinks to himself. Why is this person getting in between his brother’s relationship, he thinks as he leans back. Is this why Jessica felt hurt and sad as his brother never pays attention to her. Jaejoong frowns and hands ball into a fist.

“Don’t worry, Jessica I’ll take care of him.” Jae says to himself.

Next Day

 

Hyun Woo smiled as he greeted some customers coming into his bakery cafe shop. He then goes in the back of the cafe and starts preparing more pastries. Then one of his employees walk up to him.

“You have someone asking for you.” says the employee.

Hyun Woo looks confused. “Who is it?” Asks Hyun Woo.

“It’s some women.”He says.

Hyun Woo nods his head and wipes his hands on his apron. He then walks out from the back and his eyes widens. Jessica turns around and smirks as she takes of her sunglasses.

“Jessica.”Hyun Woo says surprised.

Soon after that they’re now sitting down in silence, a cup of tea served to them with some slices of cake. Jessica eye’s the cake and rolls her eyes in disgust. Hyun Woo takes a sip of his tea nervously and smiles.

“So, what brings you here-”Says Hyun Woo but is cut off.

Jessica arches her eyebrow and leans back. She then pulls out two small envelopes, one with lots of money and the other with two plane tickets. She slides them towards, Hyun Woo. Hyun Woo takes a peek at them and frown.

“Leave South Korea. Go somewhere far away somewhere that’s not here. Somewhere that you're not being such a nuisance ”Says Jessica frowning.

Hyun Woo looks down and pushes the two envelopes back towards, Jessica. He then looks up. “I’m sorry but I can’t do that. I don’t see why it has to lef to this, but I’m not being a bother.” Says Hyun Woo looking at Jessica with an austere expression.

Jessica frowns deepens and she smirks. “Well, if you want to act like that then. I’ll just have your son taken away. I’m sure the Kim’s would be delighted to have their grandson.”

Hyun woo eyes widens with tears coming up from his eyes. He then stands up making his chair fall back, making other customers and employees look at them.

“Don’t you dare touch my son!” Hyun Woo says with anger.

Jessica chuckles darkly. “Then leave. I can’t stand the sight of you and especially that disgusting little boy. He can’t be Kang-Joon’s.”

Hyun Woo picks up the tea and slices of cake. “I believe we are done talking. Stay away from me and my son.” Hyun Woo says and leaves.

Jessica stands up and smirks.