Chapter 1

Look Only At...Me

Wearing tight fitting blue jeans, with a tan colored turtleneck sweater, and stylish shoes. The person has on, sunglasses, wearing a scarf, wrapped around his neck, covering his mouth a bit. Walking down the cold somewhat, busy streets, with his hands in his white, coat pocket that has fur on the hood. He keeps his head down trying to avoid people, and also people finding out who he is.

 

He then reaches the spot where, he’s been waiting to go all day. Since he’s been really busy with his schedule, doing drama’s and recording. So tiring. He thinks to himself. He then walks through the double doors, of the place. He nostrils hit with the most amazing aroma, of different foods.

 

As he walked through the door, the bell above the door, rings signaling someone had just entered. He smiles and then walks towards the back and sits down at a table just for two. He then sees an older lady walks to him and his smile widens.

 

“Looking younger and younger everyday, Noona.” Says the person.

 

The older lady just laughs and, blushes a bit and waves off. “Ah, I wish.” Says the older lady laughing and causing the person to laugh.

 

She then pulls out a small, note pad. “What can I get you, dear?” Asks the lady.

 

“Hmm, can I have, Bibimbap, spicy cold noodles, and Dduk Bok Gi.” Says the person smiling as he looks at the lady.

 

“Eating the usual. I see. Alright I’ll be right back with your meal.” Says the lady and leaves.

 

The person smiles and nods.

 

He then turns to look out the window, watching the snow fall down, and hit the ground soundlessly. He then takes off his gloves that he just realized that he still had on. He then hears the bell rings again, sounding like some high schoolers coming in with a group.

 

They walked to where he is and sit at a table that is next to him. They look at him and start to whisper and he pulls his scarf more up his face. He then pulls out his IPhone Six, as he hears that he’s got a message. Unlocking the phone, he looks at the screen and sighs.

 

{YAH! Where did you run off to?}

 

{I know you can see my messages}

 

{You still have to film the next scene, Yunh-}

 

{You can’t leave in the middle of filming.}

 

 

He puts his phone down on the table not bothering to read the rest from, his manger. He then smiles as the lady comes back with all of his food.

“Here we go, dear.” Says the lady.

 

“Thank you.” Says the person.

 

He then starts mixing his Bibimbap and then stops, with his spoon and takes a huge bite of it as he gently slides his scarf down to reveal his mouth. Cheeks, puffed out as he chews his food. Smiling as the different ingredients explodes in his mouth.

 

Taking another bite, he then sits the spoon down and grabs his chopsticks and stirs his spicy cold noodles a bit and then scoops a bunch up with his chopsticks. He leans foreword and slurps up the noodles.

 

“Hmmmm.” Says the person as he leans back with his cheeks puffed out again, eating his food.

 

Then the group of high schools then start to whisper some more as they stare at him back and forth.

 

“It is him, right.”

 

“It can’t be. He wouldn’t come to a place like this.”

 

“See, look it is, Jung Yunho.” Says one of the high school girls as she pulls up something on her phone.

 

Taking another bite of his food, he then sighs and takes off his sunglasses and unwraps his scarf slowly. As the schoolers stared at him, wide eye. They then start to squeal loudly as they’re right. They then start taking pictures and squealing loudly causing a disruption in the restaurant.

 

Yunho sighs again and turns to them and smile. They scream more loudly and start asking for his autograph.

 

“Oppa!”

 

“Can I have your autograph, please.”

 

“Can we get a picture, please.”

 

Yunho smiles as he starts signing autographs and taking some photos. He then walks back to his table.

 

“Now, can you let Oppa eat in peace and in silence, please.” Says Yunho giving them a charming smile.

 

They squeal again and shakes their heads in a fast speed and try to go back to what they were doing earlier, squealing once in awhile. Yunho shakes his head and then eats a couple of bites of his food and signals for the older lady to come back.

 

“Can I take this to go?” Asks Yunho in a polite charming deep voice.

 

The older lady shakes her head and looks at, Yunho with apology look. “Sorry, about them, dear.” Says the lady.

 

Yunho shakes his head. “No, you're fine. It’s not your fault. I should’ve known I couldn’t hide myself.” Says Yunho smiling.

 

“I’ll go get some things things so you can take all this and be on your way.” Says the lady and leaves.

 

Yunho takes out his wallet and put Two hundred dollars on the table. He then puts his sunglasses on and, wraps his scarf around his neck covering his mouth. After that he puts on his gloves.

 

Soon the lady comes back with three bags and hands them to, Yunho. Yunho takes the bags, and then leaves. Walking down the street, Yunho reaches his car, a 2016 Nissan Juke a four door car. He puts the food in the trunk and straps it down safely.

 

He then walks over to the driver’s side, and gets in. Starting up his car, he puts on his seatbelt and turns on the heat. He then, turns on the radio of course they’re talking about him. He turns it down low and drives off.

 

Driving for a couple of minutes, and then drives up a long pathway to stop at a huge building, and parks his car. He then get’s out of the car and walks to up the stairs, and walks through the entrance doors, and walks down the hallway looking, at children’s artwork, and sports photos of children.

 

He then reaches an office and opens the door. He walks straight in and pulls his down his scarf and takes off his sunglasses. Looks at the secretary that stops what she is doing on her computer, and smiles at, Yunho.

 

“Ah, Yunho, Seungho will be down in a minute.” Says the secretary.

 

Yunho smiles and takes a seat. Sitting just for a bit the office doors, opens up and in walks a little boy around four years old, wearing tan pants, with a with vest and a green lining around the slope of the front vest, under the vest a white button long sleeve shirt, a tie, and a red jacket. The boy walks in holding a burgundy backpack. He looks up and quickly runs to, Yunho and hugs him.

 

“Uncle, Yun!” The boy screams in excitement.

 

Yunho smiles and crouches down and lifts the boy in his arm. He then tickles him a bit, in result of the boy bursting into a fit of giggles. Yunho then stops and rubs the boys head.

 

“Ah, my little adorable nephew, Seungho.” Says Yunho smiling.

 

“Uncle, Yun. I guess what I did today.” The boy says in excitement.

 

Yunho smiles. “What?”

 

“I got voted as class leader for for smarts.” Says Seungho giving a gummy smile.

 

Yunho chuckles. “See, all that crying and look, now you’re the class leader. I knew you would get it. A Jung never gives up right.”

 

“RIGHT!” Seungho shouts smiling.

 

Yunho chuckles at, Seungho’s happy gummy smile. “Alright bud, let’s go.” Says Yunho as he let’s the boy, down and holds his backpack, as Seungho puts on his winter coat, hat, gloves, and scarf.

 

They then walk out the office holding hands. Seungho then looks up at his uncle, as they walk out the building now to his uncle, car.

 

“Uncle, can we go visit mommy.” Asks Seungho.

 

Yunho looks down at, Seungho. “I don’t know. Mommy is probably busy working.”

 

Seungho pouts and tries not to, look sad. Yunho notices and then smiles. “Maybe he’s not too, busy to see, his awesome now leader, adorable Seungho.” Says Yunho in an excited voice.

 

Seungho perks up and giggles. “YES!” He shouts.

 

They then reach the car, Yunho opens the backdoor, and helps, Seungho get in the car. Then puts on his seatbelt. Yunho then closes the back door, and walks over to the driver side. Getting in, Yunho starts up the car, and quickly turns on the heat. Yunho then turns on the DVD player in the car and looks back at, Seungho.

 

“What do you want to watch, today?” Ask Yunho.

 

Seungho looks up as he is thinking. “Seungho doesn’t want to watch anything, Seungho wants to listen to, Joongie play violin.” Says Seungho.

 

Yunho raised his eyebrow. “Who is this, Joongie?”

 

Seungho squealed and started Jumping up and down in his seat. “Joongie is a really big big famous violinist. The best in the world. That’s why Seungho, is trying to be like, Joongie.” Says Seungho.

 

“Ah, so Joongie is the reason why you love playing violin.” Says Yunho turning down a street.

 

“NE!” Seungho shouted in excitement.

 

Yunho pouts playfully. “So does, my lovely, Seungho loves Joongie more than me and your mother.” Asks Yunho.

 

Seungho puts his fingers to his cheek as he thinks. He then spreads his arms wide open. “Seungho, loves Uncle and mommy this much. So I like you guys more, but I still like, Joongie.”

 

Yunho chuckles, and then Seungho squeals again. “I forgot to tell, uncle. At the violin school we have a competition coming up and whoever wins gets to perform a piece with, Joongie.” Says Seungho smiling.

 

Yunho looks surprised and pulls up to a nice cute looking bakery.  He parks the car and turns to look at, Seungho.

 

“Really!” Says Yunho.

 

Seungho nods his head. “Ne, and I know for sure, I’m going to win.” Says Seungho.

 

Yunho chuckles. “I know for sure, too. You’re an awesome violin player, my lovely nephew. Now let’s go see, your mother.” Says Yunho.

 

CLICK

 

CLICK

 

CLICK

 

CLICK

 

“Yah! Isn’t that Kim Jaejoong. Wow, so y.” A lady says to her friend as they hold their instruments standing in the hall of the Grand music luxury building.

 

“Yes it is, he’s y alright, but he’s a total cold .” The other lady says.

 

“What? No way. He seems, really nice-” Says the friend.

 

“Yea, you would think that, but a cold bastard. Tsk. Everyone praises him for how awesome of a violin player he is. Or how the top number one best player. Yea, right.” Says the other.

 

“But, it’s true. He’s the best out of everyone. He does no mistakes-” Says the friend.

 

“Whatever, to me his just second place.” Says the lady rolling her eyes.

 

“Why?” Asks the other in confusion.

 

“He wouldn’t be number one or have all this popularity if, his older brother hadn’t di- “Says the lady but is cut off.

 

Standing in front of them, Kim Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked at the two ladies through his black sunglasses and frowns. He then takes off his glasses, giving them a cold deep stare. The other friend quickly bows, and smiles.

 

“Jaej-“Says the lady, but is cut off.

 

Jaejoong looks the lady up and down.  “I don’t think we know each for you to be calling me my name out like you know me.” Says Jaejoong in a deep cold venomous voice.

 

The lady looks down embarrassed and looks up a bit nervous. “I’m sorr- “

 

“Tsk, save your apologies for someone that cares.” Says Jaejoong putting his sunglasses back on his face.

 

The other friend, grabs Jaejoong’s arm and frowns. “You can’t talk to her that way.” She says.

 

Jaejoong sighs and then leans forward. “Wae? What are you going to do about it? Huh? Nothing.” As he turns around but stops.

 

“Ah!” Says Jaejoong looks back at the two women.

 

“I suggest you stop saying things that you know nothing about. But, then again I shouldn’t worry about those who talk, whisper behind my back. They’re behind me for a reason.” Jaejoong says and walks off.

 

Other’s that are in the hall quickly moves out of his way letting him, by as if he’s the prince of South Korea.

 

Jaejoong, sighs in anger and walks straight to the grand hall luxury stage to practice, for his upcoming concert. Wearing tight fitting black pants, black turtleneck, and a pair of light brown ted baker luxury design shoes. Hair styled nicely smooth, slightly curled.

 

Holding his luxury looking violin case, Jaejoong stops and opens the door to the stage. He walks in and see’s a duo practicing. Rolling his eyes. Jaejoong walks down the long middle aisle and stops in front of the stage. Then walks around and walks onto the stage.

 

The duo that is practicing, looks at him and frown. “Excuse you, we booked the stage for this time. Leave. You’re interrupting.” Says one guy.

 

Jaejoong takes off his sunglasses and throws them wherever. Then looks at the two with an unfazed face. “I believe you two are interrupting my time. So move along.” Says Jae.

 

“Tsk, what?” Says the other guy getting in Jaejoong’s face.

 

“Yah! Jaejoong you don’t own this hall. We booked the time, so leave.” Says the guy.

 

“Look here, In Guk I don’t see why you two are here. You don’t have no concert, no recital, no nothing. Practicing, please. Go home. Keep trying.  Matter of fact, don’t try you two been doing this for how long, 2 years and still nothing. No one knows you, you both sound terrible. The list goes on and on. Now to make this clear. Stop dreaming, because that dream you two are trying to catch is long gone. Leave.” Says Jaejoong.

 

The duo frown the other guy quickly leaves hurt and sadness in his eyes. In Guk clenches his hands into fist as he stares at, Jaejoong’s back as he takes his violin out the case.

 

“You, inconsiderate, insensitive bastard. You really need a wake up call. You know a lot of people wished it was you who should have died instead of, Kang-Joon. I didn’t want to think that, but now I think other wise.” Says In Guk grabbing his things and leaves.

 

Jaejoong stopped doing what he was doing, and just stared at the floor. Looking heartless, unemotional, and high-handed. He then pulls out his violin and closes his eyes. Lifting up his hand that has his bow.

 

Soon a lovely melody filled around the stage hall.