Final

Coming Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was an audible noise coming from the kitchen. There was flour all over the floor, milk spilled on the counter, eggshells dumped into the trash bin spatula, mixing cups and bowls were left unwashed in the sink.

 

A deep sigh came from a petite girl whose face was covered with flour. She was baking for the past 2 hours. It wasn't her first time baking some cookies and cupcakes, it was one of her hobby when she was either stressed or depressed.

 

She was stressed out. She was hesitating on continuing her work schedule outside the country after all the fiasco that happened a few weeks ago.

 

Suddenly, the clicking of the door knob was heard.

 

"Tae Tae! I'm home!" Came from a cheerful voice who doesn't sound tired from the stressful work and the bashes from the public eyes.

 

"Tae! Where are you?"

 

"I'm here at the kitchen, Fany ah!"

 

Tiffany who just took off her heels ran to the kitchen and hugged Taeyeon's back. The latter was taken aback, fortunately she has a good footing.

 

"Finally, I'm home." Tiffany leaned her head towards Taeyeon's neck and this action was not foreign for Taeyeon. She washed her hands and faced the former.

 

"Fany ah, what's wrong? Tell me, did someone tried to hurt you again this time? Physically, I mean." Worry was all over Taeyeon's face. How can she not? It was just an honest mistake. They didn't think that that would create a big fuss.

 

"Aniya, no one tried hurting me. I'm fine Taetae. Oh it looks like your cookies and cupcakes are done! Come on Tae, let's take them out. I can't wait to eat them." A smile was plastered on the young rising fashion designer. The fast rising singer decided that it was better to dismiss the topic for now and settle out things later after dinner.

 

It has already been 6 years after that wonderful confession on their university’s auditorium. Tiffany was beyond shocked and she never felt euphoric in her life other than that precious moment. On the other hand, Taeyeon never felt so nervous. She was worried what if Tiffany wasn’t feeling the same way as her. What if she just love her as a sister. It would be a huge embarrassment on her part. There she was in front of hundreds of students, handful of professors and her family and friends, all of them witnessing how the angel like Tiffany Hwang rejects the introvert Kim Taeyeon.

 

Fortunately, her worries vanished after Tiffany ran to the stage as fast as a bullet train to hug her tightly uttering yes. She instantly hugged the former and twirl her as she said “I love you”. The whole crowd cheered the two new couple. After that successful confession, the whole university congratulated the two and wished them long lasting relationship.Of course a huge population of guys were saddened to the fact that Tiffany Hwang was now taken but nonetheless the still wished her happiness and they knew Kim Taeyeon was her happiness and Tiffany Hwang was Kim Taeyeon’s happiness.

 

After they graduated, their parents decided to have the both of them live under one roof that was near their workplace. The two was already used to living with just the two of them. They would make sure that their weekends are free for them to relax or to have their dates. From time to time, the Kims would visit them to see how are they coping up. Taeyeon would occasionally accompany Tiffany to states to visit her family.

 

Like all couple, it natural for them to have misunderstandings but the two would make it a point to solve their arguments before they hit the bed. There are times that whenever one of them fall sick, the other would take a leave or work from home to take care of the other until she felt better. They will also support each other's career. Tiffany would always seek Taeyeon’s opinion whenever she has dilemma on her designs and the latter would also sing her new song in front of the fashion designer and would ask if it sounded good. They also never failed to attend each other’s special events and sometime if time permits, the Kims will be present on their respective events to support their daughters.

 

Overall it was a harmonious relationship. Their families accepted their relationship and have always been supportive with their career paths. They have friends who never left them. The people around them have slowly accepted the kind of relationship they have after all, love has no gender.

 

They have finished having their dinner and was now packing Taeyeon’s luggage.

 

“Fany ah, can you tell me what’s wrong? I knew something bothering you and you better not hide anything from me.” Taeyeon inquired as she felt that there was something that made Tiffany uneasy. The latter was hesitant to tell the former what had happened with their team meeting awhile ago.

 

“You know what, I don’t really feel like attending this fan event. I don’t wanna leave you here alone especially when I know that you’re not the Tiffany that I used to love.” This statement made the designer’s eye brow raised.

 

“What do you mean by that? Did I changed?”

 

“Of course you did, you grew as a gorgeous lady whom I love the most. What I meant was, you’re not the same Tiffany who was bubbly, energetic and jumpy. Where’s my Ppany Ppany Tippany? Where did you take my pink princess? Take her back!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter