Third

Coming Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A lone girl was sitting in one of the bench along the Han River. She has been staring at the calm river for some time now while her thoughts drifted to a certain person whom she avoided for a month now. She was taking her time walking around the city after locking her self in her friend’s guest room. Soon enough, tears rolled down her face as her sweet memories with a certain blue prince came into her thoughts. Pink princess belongs to the blue prince. That’s what she thought.  She didn’t know what happened to her. It was just an impulse. She knew deep inside that as she grew fonder of Taeyeon, a stronger feeling built up when she spent her days with her. She admitted to herself that she loves Taeyeon. The thing is, she never told the latter about this. Maybe that was the reason why Taeyeon decided to ask her that question.

 

“There you go, Tiff. I was looking for you since the class was over. You didn’t even bother replying my messages and call. Good thing I remembered Taeyeon saying that the both of you loves going to the Han River Park when you want to clear your minds.”

 

“I’m sorry, Jessi. I kind off wanted to think things through. I am deeply regretting walking away from Taeyeon that night. I should have confessed to her but my temper got through. What should I do, Jessi?”

 

On the same night when Tiffany left Taeyeon on their shared apartment, Tiffany came to Jessica’s place ringing the doorbell endlessly. Jessica then woke up from her sleep and was welcomed by a crying Tiffany on her front door. She learned from Tiffany what has transpired between the two bestfriends. Yes, it’s true that Tiffany has a lot of admirer and same goes for Taeyeon, but the love between the two is also evident. That day when Tiffany told her what happened was also the day she knew that the two were actually not an official couple.

 

Jessica pitied both Tiffany and Taeyeon. Tiffany for not having the chance to confess her love with her childhood bestfriend and Taeyeon for assuming that Tiffany likes boys. Good thing is, Jessica was friends with the both of them. So when she saw Taeyeon looking so desperate waiting for Tiffany to go out from the class, she told the latter that Tiffany wants to stay at her apartment for a while and will get back to their apartment once Taeyeon figured out what made Tiffany turned down all her suitors and do something about it.

 

“Jessi, should I just come back home and act like nothing of this ever happened or shall I wait for Taeyeon to figure things out? How can I be even sure that she feels the same way? Come to think of it, maybe she became tired of babysitting a clumsy and stubborn pink monster that she would just take this opportunity to have her own life and be with some guy that she likes. Maybe she’s tired of being my nanny who always asks for things that she will never fail to do.”

 

There was no answer only a pat on her shoulder assuring her that everything will fall into the right places on the right time.


Mrs. Kim was preparing her eldest daughter's favorite dishes after b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter