Second

Coming Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

True enough Taeyeon never left Tiffany’s side. Tiffany was a brave girl she was never afraid to be left alone in Jeonju by her own family. When she was on her secondary level, her father talked to her about leaving the province. The only thing she asked was, will she be leaving with Taeyeon?

 

She never really cried when Michelle and her daddy bid goodbye to her. Taeyeon asked her why. “Well, daddy said that he will go to back to America to start his new business and Michelle eonnie will be working with him.  And Leo oppa is busy studying on the city. So everyone will be busy and no one will take care of me.”

 

“You could live with your relatives though. What made you stay?”

 

“You.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“You, I stayed because of you. Why will I leave when I can’t leave without you. I’d rather stay here with you than go somewhere far without you. The princess needs her prince all the time.”


After a few years both moved out to Seoul since both of them got accepted to Seoul National University with Taeyeon majoring in Music and Tiffany in Fashion. They got as simple pad with one bedroom. The bedrooms’ wall were painted baby pink while the bed and other furnitures where in baby blue. Everything in that room looked perfect just like the two of them. No one really complained of sharing the bed since when the Hwangs moved out from Jeonju, Taeyeon shared her bed with Tiffany.

 

Their university life was sometimes fun, hard, complicated and stressful but every time they went home, they would always feel relaxed and refreshed since it means that they would come back to each other’s company.

 

You might be wondering what their relationship is. As the far as the others see it, they looked like the best of friends. They never really bothered defining their relationship, all they know is that, Tiffany is Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter