Fourth

Coming Back Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in the university, Tiffany was invited by Jessica to watch a musical performance by the Music Department and the former just agreed after assuring that Taeyeon was still in Jeonju and won't come back till next week.

 

As they were walking towards the auditorium, Jessica had a phone call and asked Tiffany to go there first and the latter would catch up as soon as she finished the phone call. When Tiffany was near, she saw Hayeon by the entrance.

 

"Hayeon ah? Is that you? Why are you here?"

 

"Annyeong, Ppany unnie! I'm here to help my dumb unnie."

 

"Hayeon ah, Tae tae is not dumb. She's actually one of the top students in their department. And I thought she's still in Jeonju."

 

"My my, Taeyeon unnie just got in to a big mess and I bet she's still getting some nags from eomma. By the way unnie, you better come inside now I think its starting."

 

"Where are you going? Oh as much as I want to watch the performance, my friend just called me to inform that we have to go since we accomplished our tasks. Bye unnie! Have fun! Forgive my unnie huh?!"

 

There was something weird about this day. Out of a sudden there was a musical performance, Jessica ditched her for a phone call and Hayeon was inside her university. Tiffany decided to bury her thoughts and enter the auditorium. She was welcomed by darkness. For a second, she thought she was on the wrong place but thlis is where Jessica told her to come. She walked back outside to see if she was on the right auditorium when Hayeon came in her sight and held her hand while leadin her inside the room.

 

"I hope to see you both happy, Ppany unnie."

 

Confused of what Hayeon just said, she looked back. And when she does, her eyes were welcomed by many students holding a couple of pink light sticks on their hands. A spotlight was suddenly ocused on her and it seemed to lead her towards the middle row seat where she can clearly take a look of everything inside the auditorium.

 

When she turn back, she saw someone she missed the most sitting in the middle of the stage. Their eyes met and other gave a wide grin. 

 

"Hello everyone! I'm Kim Taeyeon from the music department and I would like to thank all of you for coming and cooperating with me. First of all, I would like to share something precious to me."

 

"When I was a child, I was always playing with my older brother until a family arrived at our neighborhood. I was beyond happy when I learned that the family that moved beside us has a cute little daughter. I was so excited because finally, I will have a chance to play with a girl of the same age. We got so close to the point that I almost forgot my responsibilities as an older sister to my unborn baby sister. Sorry, Hayeon ah, I was elated and preoccupied that time. You know that unnie loves you so much right?"

 

"Dae! Love you too unnie!" Hayeon responded alout of nowhere earning a huge laughter inside the room.

 

"So this girl was pink addict which explains why you are holding pink lightsticks. She said that she was the pink princess so I said I'll be the blue princess. This little girl didn't liked it and said that there should only be one princess among the two of us and every princess has their own prince. That is why she named me as the blue prince, her blue prince. From that day onwards, I deicided to protect her as what prince in fairytales do. Unknowingly, even without that title, I will always be protecting her and will at my utmost efforts make her happy."

 

"But even at our young age, I managed to made her cry without having the intention of it. It was the time her dearest mother past away and she locked herself in her room rejecting to eat with her family. I knew she was hurt but she should still eat and take care of her health so I always go to their house and sit outside her door. I was like talking to the door but I know she was listening because if not she wouldn't be crying out loud inaide our house asking me not leave her. "

 

"Of course I will never leave your side." 

 

Staring directly at Tiffany, Taeyeon utter the last sentence while she stood up. Dim lights gave way to lightened up the orchestra assembled behind Taeyeon. A sweet melody captured everyones heart as Taeyeon started to sing. 

 

UR 

For a long time, in my heart,
Full of clouds, it rains
For warm sun to shine,
I sincerely hoped.
Raindrops that wet my shoulder,
When I dried, I alone,
Was so afraid that it would remain.

You are like a light, after the rain has passed,
You come up in my heart, like this.

Cause you are, the light that fell on me,
You are, like a beautiful dream,
With seven rays, the whole world,
Is dyed even more beautifully, always.
Yeah U R.

On top of an empty green hill,
Rainbow becomes a roof.
I lay still underneath and look at the sky.
This throbbing I felt for the first time, with peacefulness of the world
More loveable than anyone else

When I turn my head, at your smile,
Unknowingly, I reach my hand out, like this.

Cause you are, the light that fell on me,
You are, like a beautiful dream,
With seven rays, the whole world,
Is dyed even more beautifully, always.
Yeah U R.

When the rain that wets my windows stops,
Under the Rainbow, you must be waiting.
The stories I couldn’t say,
All of the secrets I couldn’t do,
I want to deliver it today

You are always beside me,
You are inside of my tender heart,
Even more shining and beautifully,
It fills the night sky,
You’re my star
Yeah U R, Oh U R
U R, Oh U R

 

"We grew up together, learned new things together, explored and played together. We alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter