Sudden Confession - Special Update

Hayi's Random Shoot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nuna! My cutie Jennie Nunaaaa” Hanbin peeking his head over Jennie’s room and wink his eyes. Even though the whole world knows Kim Hanbin lack of winking his eyes properly yet he still trying hard to look cute but end up miserably. “Nuna! Your little brother over here needs your help. You better bring your here and leave your so called boyfriend for a while if you don’t want me tell Mom that you bring Mino hyung to your room.” He’s still grinning mischievously.

“Tsck! A minute babe” Jennie leaves a peck on Mino’s cheek and run to her one and only twinie.

Mino nods his head and sends his girl out of her bed. “Since you’ll be my bro in law, I forgive you Bin. Make sure it’s just a minute, I still miss her” Jennie turn back to face Mino and send flying kisses to him.

“Oh please! You guys even met a week before. It’s not like you have long distance relationship Hyung” Hanbin groan in frustration. Really! Can she just acting so normal toward her lover? This cuteness is killing him slowly.

Jennie sends a death glare to Hanbin. Seriously! If it’s not important information she’ll kill him and slice him into a bits. Why Kim Hanbin always be a third wheeler during her house-date? Just why? Having him as sibling makes her thinks twice. What did her do in her past life until she gets Kim Hanbin as her fraternal twin. So annoying! Jennie walks toward him and about to reach the door frame she makes sure to slap Hanbin’s forehead and leave a red print mark on his.

“! Jen be nice to your bro!”

“As long as you stop being a third wheel to me and my date!” Jennie cross her arms on the front of her chest and lean on the door frame facing her twin. “What’s now?”

“It’s about Hayi” Hanbin lower his voice while rubbing his forehead. “I need your suggestion”

Jennie cupped his face and lifts it up. “You got my back Binnie!” Then she turns around and facing her boyfriend, with a sorry smile she said “I’m not sure I can back to cuddle with you in a minute. Our Binnie really need a help, let’s move to the living room and help him to man up”

Mino smile and following her from behind. He knows that Jennie really loves Hanbin as much as she loves him. He won’t get jealous toward him, it’s just normal to love your sibling even he loves his sister so much, so it’s kinda fair when Jennie always put Hanbin first or Jinhwan first, since they are her family. And soon to be, they will be the part of his life too. Someone said that, if you wanted to marry the girl you loved, you have to marry the entire family. And not to mention, you have to love her whole family with their flaws on it. And Mino was already fallen by them.

They were gathered on the living room with Hanbin sit in the sofa and her twin sit beside him, while Mino sit opposite on the stool facing them. “So tell me Bin, and who’s Hayi anyway?”

“Hayi was his crush since middle school. She lived neighborhood and Hanbin’s president class back then. Hey! Why I’m telling the story, it’s supposed to be you telling the story” Jennie exclaim. “So what’s up baby? Tell your Nuna, and I will save you” Jennie caressing his cheek and look into his eyes.

“I met Hayi almost a week ago” Hanbin said in low voice. “She was with someone else. Do you remember Jinhwan hyung soccer teammate? He was the striker”

“She was supposed to come to my gig but she said she has a meeting with someone, and later did I know, that someone is Jinhwan’s hyung striker” his voice become raspy and slower than it does.

“Omo! The hottes and finest striker? The one and only Jung Jaewon?” Jennie cover with her hands. And Hanbin nods his head.

“Excuse me, Kim Jennie? Who are you calling hottest right now?” Mino said in a jealousy tone. Who the hell is Jung Jaewon the one and only hottest striker?

“Ssstttt!” Jennie waggling her hand and beckoned Minho to shut his mouth. “They were dating?” she asked Hanbin.

Hanbin nod his head. Half furiously, half sadly. How awful he was, Jennie thought.

***

Hanbin was strolling over Myeongdong after having his weekly gig with his band at one of café around there. He shoved his hand inside his jeans after set up a sunglass on his nose bridge. That day was quite sunny and hot, but still he wearing his black and white stripes long sleeve with mickey mouse icon on the right side of his chest. It was his favorite t-shirt, because Hayi gave it to him last year when he hit his 20 birthday.

When he was about to take the bus and going home he saw a familiar figure. A petite girl with short bob hair in her kneeled dress with brown cardigan wrapped her body. Lee Hayi. He was sure with his eyes. Even he wearing the sunglasses he still recognized her from afar. Hanbin was about to call her name but suddenly a man came from behind her and cover her eyes. Hanbin’s heart jolted up! Who the hell is that guy? How dare he touch her one and only Lee Hayi freely like that?

Hanbin was lowering his sunglasses and noticing Jung Jaewon in a second. Damn you hyung! How dare you touch my girl like that? And what the hell with her? Why she’s giggling that wide? Hanbin felt burning in his heart. He never saw Hayi smile that wide, even when she was with him.

He walked slowly and carefully until it’s just five walks away. He was also wearing his sunglasses to make sure that Hayi did not recognize him.

“Where are we going Hayi-ah?”

“Ice cream! You have to treat me Oppa!”

“Sure, anything just for you” Jaewon tucking Hayi’s hair back to her ear and take her wrist on his hand. Hanbin could not take it anymore. His heart surely burning like hell right now!

He decided to follow them from behind. He saw everything that should not he see. How Jaewon holding her hand, how Jaewon praising her, how Jaewon make she smile, and everything he did always made Hayi happy. That’s what he did not have.

“Excuse me?! Did you stalk her? Did you being third wheeler again?”

Hanbin sending a death glare to her and Mino was about to slap his girl’s mouth. How can she cut the story like that. “Don’t disturbing his story squirrel. Let him finished the story” He said.

“Ugh! My bad. Go on, I won’t disturb you again”

He was really angry that time and wanted so bad to punch Jaewon right on his face. He just wanted to ruin his face so badly. As If take her wrist was not enough, Jaewon placing his hand behind her back to support her while she was busy picking the flavor of the ice cream. God! Just kill Hanbin that time!

Hanbin sit down by three tables away from them. He had the menu to cover his face and only showing his eyes to capture her action. She really got on his nerve. Hanbin groan maniacally inside his heart when Jaewon caressing her side lip to clean up the ice cream stain. Can she just eat it elegantly? Can he just ignore the stain of ice cream? Can God just kill him that time?? !

“You look so cute with your short hair Hayi-ah, even cuter than anyone else in this world” Jaewon said in the slow tone that can comfort any other girl out there. If Hanbin was a girl, he could be interested in him as well. Oh! How can people deny his? Jaewon was handsome, a promising striker with a flying color, and also having that boyfie-material vibe. No wonder Hayi still boring her eyes on him. He was nothing comparing to him. He just her childhood friend that always annoyed her and making her cry.

Great Bin! Just great. Now you’re not only losing your friend but also losing your long time crush.

Hanbin groan in pain. He got out from ice cream parlor with a heavy heart right after throwing away the menu and giving the waitress a death glare. He was double angry and super jealous that time!

***

Right after Hanbin’s body disappear from Hayi’s sight she let out her sigh in peace. She knew that the boy with black and stripes t-shirt was her long time crush and her annoying childhood friend. Ugh come on! In that 20th birthday t-shirt she gave last year, how can she not recognize him in a second? Such a moron Bin! Stalk her with t-shirt that she gave. If there’s a moron living in the world. That would be Kim Hanbin. She thought.

“Is he still there?” Jaewon ask her as she looking straight to the table behind him intensively.

“He’s out, just in second” Hayi looked back to the boy in front of her and curl her lip into a light smile. “Sorry Oppa for making you uncomfortable, Binnie was such an annoying friend of mine. I know for sure he was about to be the third wheeler in our meeting”

“I feel like I’m the real third wheeler between you two” Jaewon answering her in a low voice. Sound like murmuring.

“What are going to say Oppa?” Hayi remember that Jaewon supposed to say something, that’s why he asked her out today. “I’m sorry for cutting your word back then on the street. And I’m really sorry for asking you a cheesy action like you was my boyfriend.” Hayi cheeks became so red when she reminds what Jaewon did before. “I was afraid Hanbin would jump in front of us. So I made a decision to make him stay away from us. If he thought that we’re an item, maybe he would leave me in peace” Hayi dug the ice cream with her spoon and shoved them to .

 “I really hate his presence, he was annoyingly to hell, he like to said that I’m like a pig but always run to me whenever he sick. Even he was asking me to read him a story before going bed!”

Jaewon nod his head and smile lightly. Suddenly his heart felt so heavy. It’s supposed to be a date for him. But Lee Hayi always talked about Kim Hanbin, like he just a mannequin. Jaewon stirring his ice cream while his mind was full of Lee Hayi and her so called ‘friend’ Kim Hanbin. It’s over for him to ask her to be his girlfriend, she only cared about Kim Hanbin all the time.  

“And you won’t believe that he still wearing mickey mouse pajamas in his twenty! Yeah, I also wear the same pajamas, but I’m a girl right? And he was a freaking boy in his twenty! How could even possible?”

Jaewon felt really bitter, seems like she know everything about Hanbin. And she doesn’t know a single bit of him nor his habit.

“Seems like you know him really well Hayi-ah”

“He is my neighbor Oppa, and my parent as well his parent always golfing together, so yeah we are quite close”

“I think that you two not just quite close. Ah! My heart!”

Hayi scrunching her eyebrow, feeling dumb with his words.

“Ah! I’m jealous Hayi-ah! How is this happen?” Jaewon take a deep breath before he said “I was about to ask you to be my girlfriend. But seeing you and hearing you admire him make me jealous and insecure”

Hayi jolted up by his sentence. How could he still remain calm after confessing to her? “Oppa..I..I’m..”

“No need your words Hayi-ah. I know you won’t accept me. Just don’t said that you like me because I’m a handsome striker and having the hottest guys title in town. And don’t you dare to said that you like as an Oppa. It’s just not interesting words”

“Oppa.. I’m sorry”

“No need to say sorry Hayi-ah. Let’s be friend. A close friend can do right?”

Hayi nods her head.

“Just forget it, don't take seriously. I’m just confessing and I don’t need your answer. Cause I’ve already know that you couldn’t love me back as much as you love him, right?”

“I’m not loving him Oppa, he’s annoying” even though she said this, her heart skipping a beat just saying his name and her cheeks became rosy pink. What happened to me? Hayi thought.

“if you don’t love him, be my girlfriend then!”

Hayi shocked by his statement. “Oppa…”

“Hahahhaha you’re so funny Hayi-ah!” He pinched her cheeks with both of his hand and cupped her face. “If you love him, you have to tell him, just like I did to you just now! Don’t let him guess what you feel towards him. I bet he loves you too!”

Hayi bit her lip. Did Kim Hanbin Love her too? Did he?

“He doesn’t love me Oppa” she said in low and raspy voice. “He just seeing me as friend”

“If he didn’t love you, how would he bother his self just to follow you? With that spy-failed costum and that angry fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter