Tough Love

Hayi's Random Shoot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s not like Hayi fall in love with him. Not actually, she’s kinda love him a bit. Please underline those words, love him a bit. Really a little bit. Kim Hanbin was her nightmare since childhood, he was bully and troublemaker for all the time. Hayi remembers when they hit seven, Hanbin poured the red souse of ttopokki on her pinkish dress. Or when they celebrate their 10th birthday together Hanbin put a bubble gum on her hair and make her cut it short to throw away the gum. He’s such and nightmare. Hayi’s nightmare.

“He is really sincere you know! I know him better, we share the same womb even we share the same blood Hayi-ah” Jennie – his fraternal twins declared.

Hayi shrugged her shoulder and sealed her lips as if she did not want to talk about it. Last Sunday Hanbin stayed on her house along side with Jennie to accompany her because her parent was on Japan to attend Hayi’s oldest brother graduation. And suddenly he confesses to her about his feeling and almost kiss her lips. Fortunately Jennie came up and save her by the time and not to mention Hayi older brother was not home at that time. If He knew his little sister was being tortured by Hanbin, He would not let Kim Hanbin live in peace anymore. Trust me, Lee Seunghoon was more dangerous protective toward his little sister.

“Hayi-ah listen to me” Jennie cupped her face and look right in her eyes. “Give him a chance”

“Your little brother was a bully. Remember how he made me cut my hair short? He just saying like that to make fun of me”

“Tch! Hayi-ah I know him more than you. Come on, it’s just a date. Friend date then” Jennie give her a movie ticket and place it right on her hand. “You have to come and know my brother little well. He such a nice guy, trust me”

“Are you trying to promote your own brother Jennie?”

“I’m not trying to promote him, but if you won’t show up your nose. Hanbin will kill me. He really annoying and always torture me this entire week! Even I can’t enjoy my date with Mino.” Jennie places her hand on Hayi’s shoulder and her eyes sealed on her. “Just go Hayi-ah, you won’t regret. Trust me”

Hayi was sunk in Jennie’s eyes. They were sincere and soft, just like Hanbin’s, both of them having the most beautiful mono-lids eyes. And it makes Hayi drown deeper everytime she see it. Especially Hanbin’s eyes.

“Please..pretty please”

Hayi could not resist anymore. And it is just Kim Hanbin anyway. The most bully boy, and she is not going to fall for him. Cross my heart!

***

Hayi place a lip balm on her lip and drying her hair. She is wearing short denim pant and a loose white shirt with black choker on her neck. Later she put on baggy flannel on her top white shirt. She totally pulls out swag style. It’s a friend date anyway, not dating with your crush but your nightmare. She is just going to be herself.  And forget those pinkish sweet pastel colors, last time she went with Hanbin in pinkish pastel color, He screwed up everything. Pink and Hanbin was like north and south.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter