Tough Love - 2

Hayi's Random Shoot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom!"

"Moooooom!" Hanbin keep screaming all over his room. "Mamaaaaaaaa!"

"Ya!" His fraternal twin – Kim Jennie is standing in front of his room with her arm rest on her hip. “Stop screaming will you!”

“Where’s Mom?”

“Mom and Dad was gone to attend Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee Golf invitation. Why?”

“I need My Mom Jen, I’m sick” Hanbin pushing his blanket furiously.

“Come on you’re not five Bin. What do you need?”

“I’m hungry, get my food here. Hurry!” 

Jennie rolls her eyes and go out to catch a food for his annoying brother. Hanbin needs to grow up sometime. Being the last kid in the family make him super clingy and being Mama Boy all the time. Jennie places a rice in a bowl, kimchi soup, and beef stew in one tray and bringing it up to her brother.

“Here, have a lot and get well soon” She places a kiss on his forehead.

“Why are you so nice? What do you want?” Hanbin ask her while his mouth munching on his food.

Jennie click her finger lightly “As expected from my bro!" She exclaim. "I’m going out with Mino. Rest well in the house babe. Jinhwan Oppa will be home at 8”

“Seriously? Are you going to left me behind? When I’m sick? What a really nice sister you are” He’s scoffing and place his arm on his chest.

“Are you ready, Hon?” It was Mino’s voice. He is standing on the door frame and wave at his-so-called brother in-law “Hi, Bin! I heard that you sick. Feeling better?”

“You are stealing my sister when I’m sick, how could I’m feeling better” Hanbin throwing a shade toward him. “Just stay at home Jen!” then his gaze meet his sister. he made a puppy eyes contact and hoping that Jennie would stay.

“Come on you’re not five anymore, beside that I’ve already called Hayi to accompany you until Jinhwan Oppa or Mom comeback. And she said yes!”

“Jen I’ll be waiting downstair” Mino bid a goodbye to Hanbin “Get well soon Binnie, Sorry for stealing your sister” He smirk on him.

“Ya hyung! Don't be so mean to me!”

“Stop being so clingy will you. Hayi will be here on 5 minutes. Be nice to her or I’ll tell Seunghoon Oppa to cut your ball if you make her cry. You better man up, dude!” Man up my !

Jennie preparing his medicine and place it above the table beside his bed. “Drink your medicine, I’ll be home on time. See you later bro!” She places a kiss on his cheek and leaving him behind with his groan.

***

“I thought a moron could not catch a flu! So you’re quite smart, huh?” Hayi come to his room and bring a cut dice-shape apple.

“I’m smarter than you, you know that!” Hayi scoffing.

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter