Phone Call and Small Talks

Hayi's Random Shoot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you Oppa, you work really hard today. See you tomorrow” Hayi bid a goodbye to her manager Oppa after finishing her Hongkong tour.

“Take a rest Hayi-ah, you need to take your vocal coach tomorrow morning for some festivals ahead. You have to sleep early, okay”

“I will Oppa”

“Don’t call him too long, he needs to rest as well yourself” her manager turn back his body just to face his artist.

Hayi blushed. She never mention nor telling her manager about her relationship with the so-called charisma leader of iKON. But somehow he just knows it all or he just eavesdropping when she called him. So far only iKON member and Suhyun know about their relationship. And now her manager as well.

“I won’t call anybody Oppa”

“Ewh! Don’t lie Hayi-ah. Just call him but not too long, and make sure you ask him to take a rest. His eye infection is getting worse and he’s stubborn as hell. Good night princess. I’ll pick you up tomorrow morning”

Since when Kim Hanbin got an eyes infection?! Like, how awful she is, even she doesn’t know about Hanbin’s eyes infection.

“What infection Oppa?” Hayi asking her manager and make him back to face her.

“He didn’t tell you? I thought you’re an item” Hayi shrugged her shoulder and make a poker face, hope that her manager wouldn’t notice how awful she is not knowing about her own boyfriend condition. “He got an eye infection tomorrow but today just getting worse and he denied postponing the concert, also denied to take a rest. Somehow he just reminds me of you. Stubborn as hell”

“Well, I need to back on building, take a rest Hayi-ah. You have a packed schedule until the end of year”

Hayi nods her head and close the door. Her heart was so heavy after hearing about Hanbin’s eyes infection. She knows when he shaved his hair until bald like he’s going to military service. But not his eyes.

Okay that hair was a mess. He just so bluntly to make a bet with Jennie. As some people know that her so called moron boyfriend had a chance to help making lyrics for BlackPink debut song Whistle. And he said if the song going to boom, he’s going to shave his hair. And he did! And now he’s wearing beanies and hat everywhere. Hoodie and snapback are items for him like its yearly trend. Oh she hates that beanies, hat, and hoodies. Even she wants to burn all his beanies, hat, and hoodie. Just go out and show your hair Baby!

It’s really hot to perform with those beanies entire show, and he’s sweating a lot. But Hanbin is just like her, stubborn as hell. He said that he won’t to show his hair until it grows longer and proper. Like, hell what he’s dealing with. Nobody cares about his hair. Even his girlfriend accepts him with every single flaw on him. It’s not a big deal when he got that bald hair. He still handsome as hell and he still genius to make a song. Even all Hanbin’s hair change to grey, and some wrinkles appear on his face she still love him. Now and thousand years ahead, forever. The promise was sealed!

There’s no big deal!

But Hanbin is Hanbin. Stubborn, clingy, noisy, and Hayi just let him wear all those ing beanies all the time, even when they go on a house-date. That freaking beanies won’t lose him. Hayi’s a got a little bit jealous, sometime she thinks that the beanies are lucky than her. They just can get along with Hanbin wherever the boy goes out, while she just stuck upon her daily schedule far far away from his boyfriend. How can Hayi transform into beanies??

After take a bath and change her clothes into pajamas, she takes her cellphone and press Hanbin’s number. She needs to call him and make sure how life he gets is. At first he did not pick up, but the second call he picks it up with the crack and raspy voice.

“Hi babe!”

“Don’t Hi me. How's your eyes?”

“So you've heard the news?”

“It’s all over my instagram you idiot!” Hayi is scrolling down her Instagram using her iPad while her other hand manage to hold her cell phone up. “How can you get that infection? It’s getting worse if you push yourself too hard, moron”

“It’s nice to hear you worrying me anyway, but what’s up with idiot and moron? Where’s my Baby nice word? I miss it”

Baby my ! seriuosly Bin, can you just put a little bit concern on your eyes!

“Take a rest will you? It’s hard to see you suffering a lot from those bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter