Spongebobby!

Hayi's Random Shoot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayi is practicing for her next concert in Manila. Since YG sajang-nim wanted to challenge her about the rapping surprise at her concert, so she’s stuck up on the practicing room by herself waiting the one and only hot rookie, Kim Jennie – her teacher for rapping lesson. She’s playfully covers some songs like Into You, Work and did cover her own songs too. Not only covering song she also dances crazily as if there’s nobody watching her. To be honest there’s nobody at the YG building at this night, it’s almost 10 pm anyway. Bigbang Oppa was at Japan along side with iKON for their Japan tour. Winner Oppa was having their own schedule separately, only Mino who staying at the building to compose songs for BlackPink. She could dance like there’s no tomorrow, nobody watching her anyway.

But she was wrong. Bobby was standing in the door frame alongside with Hanbin and his isotonic bottle in his hand.

“You’re going to hurt your neck Hayi-ah” Bobby exclaim made Hayi jolt up and slipped on her own crazy dance. She was lack in stability and the gravity was so damn to let Hayi fell down right on her .

“Oh my god, Hayi-ah!” y and Hanbin rushing over toward her and help her.

“Oppa! Don’t you dare to do this again. I’m about to dead you know” Hayi brushes her and sit down on the floor watching the two dumb and dumber standing with their regret face. “And what are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in Japan for iKON tour” she asked.

Hanbin rubbed his temple awkwardly. “I have a meeting with Mino hyung and some staff” Bobby answer and nudge Hanbin’s stomach while his eyes pestering on Hayi “And this kid wanna see someone to give isotonic water or som..”

Plakk!

Hanbin smack his head furiously. His face becomes so red due to Bobby rubbish about him. “Shut up hyung” he said. Bobby chuckling and grinning over Hayi. “What are you doing? You could hurt your neck if you dance like that, Hayi-ah”

“I’m waiting for Jennie. She’s going to teach me rap for my upcoming concert. And I hate to wait her cause she’s still stuck up on recording room. Bussy” She frowns.

“Nah! You have an SMTM winner and iKON leader, we’ll going to teach you tonight, right Bin?” Bobby poked his stomach and wink his eyes. Hanbin is rolling his eyes and murmuring ‘I’ll kill you’ toward Bobby. But it seems like Bobby did not afraid at all. If he died at least he died in peace after helping his favorite dongsaeng to catch up his crush. He’s not going to regret it after all. “Right Hanbin-ah?” He repeating his question again.

“Yeah, why not”

“Are you sure?” Hayi asked.

“I have a plenty leisure time here, don’t worry Hayi-ah” Hanbin answer her.

“Eo! Hanbin-ah, Jiwon-ah!” Kush exclaims from the door “Hai cutie pie? Working on concert huh?” He asks Hayi and she nods.

Kush eyes was landed on Hanbin’s “It was a jackpot, I was about to call you. I have something to show you Bin, come on up on my room. Did you mind if I borrow Binnie for a second?” Now his eyes wandering to Hayi and Bobby that standing side by side.

Hanbin take a glance to Bobby and Hayi and Bobby again. And he glances over to Kush. It’s not a really good time hyung. You better pay me double for ruining my day

“Just a second?” Kush glances over to Hayi and Bobby again begging to borrow the iKON leader for a second. Yeah, a second he said.

“Sure Oppa, I was about to practice with Bobby Oppa then” Hayi answer cheerfully just like usual. Hanbin felt a little bit disappointed, so she chooses Bobby over me. She can always say no to everybody and what now? A sudden yes. It’s like lightning strike up on a sunny day.

“I will bring him back to you about 10 minutes again. Come on Bin!” Hanbin following Kush with half harted. You came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter