Chapter 3

Bizarre Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bizarre Love Triangle III

Like the usual nights, Taeyeon slept over at my room again. But the atmosphere between us that night was very heavy and awkward. She talked but I only replied very minimally, giving her the idea that I was not in the mood so she slept first before me.

 

She was sleeping beside me and I got afraid everytime she moved. There were many weird thoughts running around my mind that night. I can't sleep because I was afraid of her. I know that what I was thinking was wrong because I was judging her in the worst way. If my thoughts were animated, maybe I was already puking, I was very homophobic that night. I was thinking that maybe she was like those creepy homouals that would do everything just to get the person they like. I was thinking that she might stare at me while I’m asleep, I was thinking that she might molest me. My thoughts were very awful that night and I didn’t get to sleep not until I decided to sleep at my friend's room. I left her in my room thinking that maybe she was already fast asleep. I was thinking that she wouldn't just mind if I wasn't there by the time she wakes up.

 

I let sleep claim me, wishing that everything I learned about Taeyeon was just a dream. I didn’t want our friendship to get tainted, I really like her.. as a friend. Period.

 

I'm not a morning person but what woke me up that morning was something that was more than like 10 alarm clocks that I prayed wouldn't happen. Her face was very happy when she greeted "good morning" to me. The first thing that came into my mind was "what the ! How did she enter the room? Did I lock the door last night? Is she already that stalker?"

 

I know my thoughts were already exaggerated back then but what can I do? Never had I experienced a girl liking me! I was already having a hard time getting the attention of Jaehwan and now a girl likes me?! Gosh.

 

That day, I tried to avoid her as much as possible. I didn’t stay in my room or in places that I would usually go to because I was thinking that maybe she would look for me.

 

While I was reading my notes, I couldn’t avoid thinking of her and I couldn’t seem to understand why she liked me even though I am not that pretty and my beauty isn't a head turner. But maybe her roommate was just playing fun of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter