Chapter 2

Bizarre Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bizarre Love Triangle II

 

That night she kissed me.

 

It was only a smack, no butterflies, no spark. Nothing. I opened my eyes and wondered. Actually I was anticipating something else because I had a friend who shared to me her experience before. And she told us kissing a girl is different from kissing a guy. My crazy head thought that maybe there's a certain angle or whatsoever if you kiss a girl or maybe Taeyeon was not just a great kisser because she's still young. So what I did next was I kissed her again. Since we were already experimenting, it's better that I would just go all out. And maybe my hunch was right that she is not just a great kisser.

 

When I kissed her again, she suddenly moved her head away after a few seconds. She has a very puzzled look while holding her upper lip that I bit slightly. Then she asked me another question that made me realized that I was her first kiss.

 

I also didn’t understand what I felt. I felt guilty and afraid. I felt that I was so selfish that time because I took her first kiss through a mere experiment.

 

I turned my back on her, T didn’t understand why it was like it was. I felt like I have sinned greatly for taking her first kiss, and supposedly first kiss should be magical, not like that.

 

Morning came and classes again. I never told Jaehwan about last night. It would be weird, he might think that I am a lesbian and my chance to get noticed by him would low down even more.
 

In between lectures, I usually talk with Jaehwan or he would always borrow my phone because he would play games while having classes.  And because I am a fool in love, it doesn’t bother me that my phone’s battery always get drained since Jaehwan’s the one using it anyway. I also wasn’t expecting any calls or text because I was single and the person I liked was the one using my phone. It was during on the second class when I received a random text from Taeyeon and Jaehwan had read the message. He suddenly smiled and his face lightened up upon seeing Taeyeon’s name on my phone. He asked me if he could reply to her. Of course I was hurt but I chose to listen to the teacher than listen to my heart that was shattering into pieces. I gave him the permission to reply and text Taeyeon. My heart felt like it was getting stabbed every time my phone vibrates.

 

Days passed and Jaehwan would always text Taeyeon using my phone and Taeyeon wasn’t aware that it wasn’t me who was texting her and I didn’t have the guts to read their conversation on my phone because I knew Jaehwan flirting with her. Then one day, Jaehwan asked if he could copy Tayeon’s number so that they could text each other using his own number because he was thinking that he might already be disturbing me from constantly borrowing my phone just to text her. I gave him her number. I can’t do anything anyway, can I? I don’t even have a match against Taeyeon when it comes to beauty because she's really pretty. She even joins beauty contests since she was still in high school. While me? I am just me.

 

There were also days when I really wanna talk some sense to Jaehwan or make him realize that he still have a girlfriend and even if their relationship was already rocky, he shouldn’t be cheating on her and that he should only be flirting with someone else if he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter