Chapter 1

Bizarre Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bizarre Love Triangle I

 

I was once your typical medical technologist student at SM University. Sleepless nights were not uncommon to us and just like every student, I always pray to pass, and also like every normal college student, I also have an "inspiration", and that inspiration happened to be my closest guy friend, my classmate in all subjects and my forever seatmate.

 

First of all, I am not really that pretty, I am also not that intelligent but I'm friendly. And though I’m not that popular to other students during my time, I still have many friends from other departments.

 

This guy friend of mine, Jaehwan, has a very pretty girlfriend. Beauty and brains, tall and white, you name it. My friend really hit the jackpot and although I know they are together I still got these weird thoughts like "you will just break up" or "there's no forever". I knew deep in my heart that there would be no "us" and I witnessed how my friend praised and loved his girl. But that didn't stop my heart from liking him. It's just a crush anyway.

 

I was already contented that we’re always together in school every day and somehow, I am already happy with our interactions even if I was so friendzoned by him.

 

Our story started that day when Jaehwan forgot to bring his calculator for our exam that afternoon. He asked me if there's someone I know that he could borrow and as a good friend, I helped him find a calculator and I really made an effort to find a friend who was an available calculator that time. Somehow, I managed to borrow from my friend who was our junior.

 

After that day, every time we have an exam that would require a calculator, he would ask me to borrow my friend's calculator. He said he liked that particular calculator because it was easy to use. Since I am good friends with the owner of the calculator, I would just brace myself and borrow her calculator.

 

After the midterm exams, Jaehwan shared to me his relationship with his girlfriend. He said that their relationship was getting rocky and he doesn’t understand his girlfriend anymore. As a good friend again, I tried to comfort him, I told him things that a good friend would say like "you shouldn’t let your studies get affected because there are still many girls in the world and that maybe the girl for him is just around him". After we talked during class, he suddenly asked about the owner of the calculator. In my mind, I really face-palmed. I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter