Chapter 5

Dating In The Dark (Season 1)

LUNA

She was on the phone with Krystal and they were talking about the upcoming SBS Gayo Daejun. They were talking happily until Krystal asks,” Why are you so excited about it? Do you really miss that certain person?” “Aniya! I don’t!” Luna frantically says.

“What’s with the sudden denial? Everyone knows that you have a crush on Onew...” Krystal sniggers. Luna faceplams herself. Next time, I’m never gonna tell Krystal any of my secrets...

“Anyway, how’s life in the dorm without me?” Luna attempts to change the subject. With that, Krystal starts blabbering and Luna sighs in relief.

I wonder how Onew Oppa is doing...She sighs to herself.

 

HYOYEON

Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me till you're drunk
And I'll show you

You want the moves like jagger
I've got the moves like jagger
I've got the mooooooves... like jagger

I don't need try to control you
Look into my eyes and I'll own you

With them the moves like jagger
I've got the moves like jagger
I've got the mooooooves... like jagger...

Hyoyeon’s body moves gracefully on the marble flooring as Maroon 5’s Moves Like Jagger blasts through the speakers. All of a sudden, she loses her balance and her body hits the floor with a painful thud for the fifth time.

“Aish... Can’t I get the moves right? It’s so irritating.... Wonder why this is happening...” She says as she tries to stand up. All of a sudden, memories rush into her head with a speed of 120km/h and her body hits the floor again. She crawls to the corner of the room and sobs silently.

“Why did you do that to me? Why?”

TIFFANY

“Aniya, I’m fine Appa.” Tiffany reassures her father for the third time. Her father keeps persuading her to go back to Los Angeles to get married to some guy. I just want to treasure the last half a year...

Finally, her father understood what she was thinking and hung up. Tiffany sighs in relief as she puts her phone down. She takes out her personalised SNSD calendar and crosses out another day.

“Another five months and twenty days to go...” She says as she lays her head on the table and slowly drifting off to slumber land.

A perfect white gown...

A crystal-studded veil...

A pair of white stilettos...

A bouquet of white roses...

Walking down the aisle which was decorated with crystals and white rose petals...

Seeing a big smile plastered on everyone’s faces...

A perfect husband standing at the end of the aisle...

Saying the vows...

And lastly, the magical kiss...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened to Hyoyeon shall be released in the next chapter...

AND IF YOU CAN GUESS HOW OLD I AM, U PEEPS GET A DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!*THROWS CONFETTI AROUND*

 

 NOW FOR THE FUN PART.....