Chapter 4

Dating In The Dark (Season 1)

 

ONEW

“ I’ll be there in ten minutes, yeobo.’ Onew hung up with a smile plastered on his face. What people didn’t know was that he was dating. Not dating a celebrity, if that’s what you’re thinking. He was dating a normal girl. She is studying in Seoul University  and had exceptionally good grades. The duo first met when SHINee went to a girls’ highschool to film ‘Mnet’s School Of Rock’. They have been dating for almost three years.

Onew quickly ran to the porch and drove his car to the nearest cafe. Before going out of the car, he slipped on his usual disguise; A wig and big sunglasses.

Upon entering the cafe, he sees his beloved sitting at the corner sipping her coffee. He slowly sneaks up to her and covers her eyes. “ Guess who it is...” He whispers to her.

“ Aish. Onew-ah, stop fooling around. I know that it’s you.” She chuckles but continues, “ Are you hungry? Let me get you some food.” She stands up but Onew swiftly grabs her arms and pulls her down for a hug. “Don’t go, I miss you.” He pouted.

“Awwww, you miss me? Ok, I won’t go.” She smiles reassuringly. The couple spent the rest of their free time chatting with each other.

<()>

SIWON

“ For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” Siwon repeated a verse from the bible for the fifth time. Closing his bible, he stands up from his seat.

“ Maybe I should take a walk...” He mutters to himself.

When he was outside, he walks around the garden, only to find a piece of paper. On it was a short passage, wriiten with a messy handwriting.

I wish that my parents were with me to accompany me through the hard times. When they were around, I always took them for granted. Now that they’re not here, I realise how silly I’ve been.

Mom, Dad, Please come back...

Siwon gives a bitter smile and places the piece of paper on the bench. He quietly weeps to himself. ”Why can’t they just give me support?” He asks himself. I’m not here just to cry, I must be strong Siwon reminds himself. Furiously wiping away his tears, he stands up and heads to his room to continue reading his bible(a/n: typical)

<()>

EUNHYUK

“ KARA’s Gyuri is dating BEAST’s DooJoon?” The newspaper headlines flashed in front of Eunhyuk’s eyes. “I suppose that you’re doing well.” He scoffs. He remembers the time when he saw Gyuri holding hands with DooJoon at Music Bank’s backstage. Frustrated, he throws the newspaper on the floor and messes up his hair.

“I wonder how Hyoyeon’s doing.... She hasn’t talked to me for some time already. She only acts friendly with me when the cameras or people are looking. Is she still angry with me?” Eunhyuk mumbles to himself. Eunhyuk decides to take out his dairy and writes on a new page.

January 6th 2012/Day 1430 of waiting for Hyoyeon’s forgiveness

Dear Hyoyeon-ah,

Please forgive me... I really lost my mind then. I didn’t mean to do that on that day. I just drank a bit too much. Will you every forgive me? I promise that I’ll do anything for you to forgive me...

From Your Hyukkie...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just incase you peeps bash me for making up stuffs, lemme say a few things first.

The headlines are fake and blah blah.

Poor Heechul...

Lesson of the day: Never steal Onew's chicken or you'll never know what's gonna happen.

Creepy Eunhyuk...

 Taemin: THE girl.

 Taemin, after grabbing your umma's earrings, I suggest that you move away before you get hurt.

lol.