Chapter 3

Dating In The Dark (Season 1)

 ‘Oh My God. This is what you call luxury!’ Eunhyuk commented, looking at the house in front of them.

‘Do not use God’s name in vain, Hyukkie!’ Siwon scolded.

 

 

‘Woooo... I hope that there’s gonna be chicken in the kitchen.’ Onew said as he entered the house.

‘I’m taking this room!' Siwon shouted.

(Siwon's room)

'This room is officially mine!' Eunhyuk ordered.

(Eunhyuk's room)

'Nobody touches this room! It's the property of the Dubu leader! People who take this room shall be slaughtered at given to the chickens as food!' Onew yelled and ran into his newly-found room.

(Onew's room)

 

The boys were all equally happy with their rooms and began to unpack their clothes.

'I need to got to the toilet! Where is it?' Eunhyuk shouted.

'Ummm.... I'm not sure, hyung. I think its on the first floor...' Onew scratched his head.

After ten minutes, Eunhyuk finally found the toilet.

'You can't call this a toilet... I can sleep here!!!!!!'

(Toilet)

 

The boys gathered in the living room and watched TV.

'Nooooo!!! Spongebob Squarepants is on!!!!!! I wanna watch it!' Eunhyuk whined.

'No!!!! Its too noisy! I need to read my bible!' Siwon argued.

'Hyung! You almost knocked down my bucket of chicken!' Onew whined.

'Now calm down everyone....' The boys heard a men's voice. They turned their heads and found Lee Seung Gi standing in front of them.

'Hyung! What are you doing here?' Onew asked.

'I'm your guide here!'

The three boys clapped their hands.

'So I'm sure that you all know why you are here right?' Seunggi asked.

'Yep.' The three boys replied in unison.

'So today, you will be having your first dates in the dark. Earlier, we had experts to pair you up with the girls whose personality fits you best. You will be having your first date with them first. Remember, your voices will be altered and you are not allowed to tell the girl obvious traits of yourselves. Let us take Onew as an example, everyone knows that he likes chicken right? So he is not allowed to tell the girl that. Or Siwon is not allowed to tell the girl that he reads the bible everyday. Got it?' Seunggi explained.

'Woah... So everything's gonna be kept as a secret?' Eunhyuk asked.

'Yes, everything. But you can reveal your darkest secret that hardly anyone knows.'

The three boys nodded.

'So I'll be leaving now and be coming back later!'

The boys waved to Seunggi and continued to watch TV(or fighting, to be more exact.)

<()>

'Weeeeeeeee! What a pretty house!!!!!' Hyoyeon remarked.

'This pink room shall now be the property of Tiffany Hwang!' Tiffany yelled.

(Tiffany's room)

'I am officially taking this room.' Hyoyeon smiled.

(Hyoyeon's room)

'My rooooommmmm!!!!!!!' Luna screamed.

(Luna's room)

 

'Aish... I need to go to the toilet...' Hyoyeon said.

'Its beside the kitchen!' Tiffany said.

(Toilet)

'Woah.... Cool.' Hyoyeon admired.

 

After packing, the girls went to the kitchen to cook some food to appease their growling stomachs.

'I say we cook Kimchi stew!!' Luna suggested.

The girls nodded enthusiastically and started to take out ingrediants from the fridge.

'Hmmm... Something smells nice....' Someone said. The girls turned their heads and saw Victoria standing there.

'Unnie! What are you doing here?' Tiffany asked.

'I'm your guide here!'

The three girls cheered.

'So I'm sure that you all know why you are here right?' Victoria asked.

'Yep.' The three girls replied in unison.

'So today, you will be having your first dates in the dark. Earlier, we had experts to pair you up with the boys whose personality fits you best. You will be having your first date with them first. Remember, your voices will be altered and you are not allowed to tell the boy obvious traits of yourselves. Let us take Hyoyeon as an example, everyone knows that she can dance very well right? So she is not allowed to tell the boy that. Or Tiffany is not allowed to tell the boy that she comes from America. Got it?' Victoria explained.

'Woah... So everything's gonna be kept as a secret?' Luna asked.

'Yes, everything. But you can reveal your darkest secret that hardly anyone knows.'

The three girls nodded.

'So I'll be leaving now and be coming back later!'

The girls waved to Victoria and continued cooking.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol.