Description

Dating In The Dark (Season 1)

Girls:

Tiffany Hwang

One of the two girls who can speak english fluently in SNSD-Tiffany. To many people, she seems like a rude who goes around insulting people, but she has a sad past which she hides from people. People say that she did work on her face but actually, she didn't. What people don't know is, even Jessica, is that she made a deal with her father that she would only be in SNSD for four and a half years before she has to quit and be in an arranged marriage. She is the type of girl who dreams constantly for a fairy-tale wedding. Her ideal man is definetely someone who is gentlemanly and knows how to treat a girl well.

Park Luna

The main vocalist and lead dancer of f(x)-Luna. A very sweet person, you could say. She has been fantasizing on Onew from SHINee for quite some time now, but never had the courage to admit. She is the usual target of teasing in f(x) due to her fondness of Onew. She has once mentioned that she thought highly of Onew. But instead of thinking likewise, Onew said that he felt awkward when he was with her. Luna's heart broke and she thought of moving on.

Kim Hyoyeon

The main dancer in SNSD-Hyoyeon. People always say that she's the least pretty and least talented in SNSD. But truthfully speaking, she could be considered as the prettiest and most talented member in SNSD due to her dancing skills. People may mistaken her as friends with Eunhyuk from Super Junior but actually, she hates him. What people don't know is that she is hiding a big secret from everyone, including the SNSD members.

Guys:

Choi Siwon

The visual of Super Junior-Siwon. Nicknamed Holy Shisus because of his faith to God. He has been trying to get Heechul to come to church with him but to no avail. He is a gentleman and knows how to treat a girl well. Before joining Super Junior, he got into a fight with his parents. If he joined Super Junior, his parents would not help him in anything whatsoever. What if one day, he really needs his parent's help, even if it meant for him to quit his career?

Lee Jinki(Onew)

The Dubu leader of SHINee-Onew. A bright boy whose smile never leaves his face. Many people in the entertainment industry have expressed their fondness of this cute boy here, including Wonder Girls' Ye Eun, Comedian Jung Juri, DJ Lee Soo Young and Luna from f(x). He was placed second on the survey 'Idol you want most as a boyfriend' and 'Most Comedic Artist'. To him, chicken means everything to him. He would choose a dinner at KFC over a romantic dinner in an Italian Restaurant. He is the type who would go all out to get what he wants. Lately, he has been in an relationship with an unknown girl and when he gets cheated on, what will happen?

Lee HyukJae(Eunhyuk)

The main dancer and rapper of Super Junior-Eunhyuk. Known for his awesome dancing skills and gummy smile, he can be charismatic and cute at the same time. Sometimes, without knowing it, he gets caught up with some things that he does not realise that he is actually hurting people around him. He is very friendly but he only tells you secrets if he feels that he can trust you enough. He had a crush on Gyuri from KARA even before debut but when he confesses, he gets horribly rejected. He vents his anger on Hyoyeon one day and gets hated by her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yea peeps, you can tell me what pairings you want in JYP and Cube Entertainment. I'll leave those decisions to you peeps.

K. Bye.