Chapter 1

Dating In The Dark (Season 1)

In SNSD's dorm:

'Girls! Gather around! I have something to announce!' SNSD's manager shouted.

One by one, the sleepy members walked out of their rooms and yawned. 'What's with the shouting? I'm seriously tired.' Hyoyeon asked.' Well, among all nine of you girls here, SM Entertainment has chosen two of you to take part in a program,' Dating In The Dark.' ' The manager continued.

'Why date in the dark when there's lights everywhere?' Sunny yawned.

'Well, that's what makes the program interesting! For this season, only SM artists would be taking part in this show. One more thing, this show is not going to be aired on television and everything shall be kept as a secret as we would not like scandals to be appearing everywhere.'

'So who's gonna be chosen?' Taeyeon asked.

'Tiffany and Hyoyeon. So both of you will be meeting Mr LSM later at 5 with another SM Artist and he would explain more about this program. Ok, I'm done with the announcement, all of you can go back to your rooms.'

The girls thanked their manager and went back to sleep.

In f(x)'s dorm:

'Luna? May I speak to you for a moment?' F(x)'s manager called.

Omo, is he going to scold me for day dreaming about Onew oppa again?Luna thought.

With a worried expression, Luna walks towards her manager. 'What's wrong, Luna?' Her manager continued,' And no, I won't be scolding you for day dreaming about Onew today. But instead, I'm happy to tell you that you have been selected to take part in a program,' Dating In The Dark'. You'll be meeting Mr LSM with two other SM Artists at 5 and he'll tell you more about this program.'

Luna sighed in relief but at the same time, she thought of the program her manger told her a few seconds ago.

At 5pm in LSM's office:

'I'm sure why you all know why I called you girls here right?' LSM asked the three girls as he motioned his assistant to pass them some papers.

'Here are more information on the program. You may want to spend time realing them.

The three girls nodded and looked at the papers given to them.

MORE INFORMATION ON 'DATING IN THE DARK'

 

Three single girls will meet three single men in complete darkness. Their voicees will be modified to prevent the identity of one another. They will get to know each other more and form bonds between each other. The main aim of this program is to see whether looks or personality means more. Season One shall feature SM Artists.You will move in together next week and this program will last for a month. You will be seperated from the boys until the day that they reveal themselves. Your schedules have been cleared for the month.

Main Rules to program:

1: No form of intimacy shall be shown during all times in the dark room.

2: The program will not be aired on television and no one is to mention about this program to anyone else other than your bandmates.

3: Relationships can be formed after program but please try not to attract the media's attention.

4: No one is to reveal their own identity or which idol group they come from.

5: Anyone who breaks any of these rules will be immediately taken out of this program.

'By the looks of all of your faces, I assume you have no questions, am I right?' LSM asked.

The three girls nodded, bowed and left the room, wondering who the three boys would be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite a short chapter though. AND I FRIGGIN NEED MORE SUBS!!!!