Chapter 2

Dating In The Dark (Season 1)

In Super Junior's Dorm:

'Yah! Don't change the channel! I wanna watch Spongebob Squarepants!' Donghae yelled at Eunhyuk.

'Nooooooo!!! I wanna watch Music Bank! SNSD is on today!!!' the latter yelled back.

'Shut up and let me read my bible in peace.' Siwon mumbled.

'Nooooo!!! Where's Ddangkoma and Ddangkkoming?' Yesung screamed from his room.

'Why on the world are there turtles in the kitchen? Oh My God!' Ryeowook shouted.

'Never use God's name in vain, Ryeowook.' Siwon reminded.

'The whole dorm is in a mess.' Their manager sighed but continued,' Guys, I need to tell you something so gather around first.'

One by one, all 15 boys came running to the living room. 

'Yah! Move, I was sitting here first!' argued Kyuhyun.

'Oh just shut up.' Heechul said.

'Ok guys, among all fifteen of you boys here, two of you will be chosen for a special program. I'm not sure about the details but you will be meeting up with another SM Artist and Mr LSM at 9.' The manager said.

'So who's gonna be chosen? My Ddangkoma and Ddangkkoming need to be fed!!!' cried the impatient Yesung.

'Relax. Your two turtles can wait.'

'Nooooooo!!!! They can't wait!!' Yesung cried and ran to his room.

'Typical.' The manager shrugged but continued anyway. 'Congrats Siwon and Eunhyuk. You'll be meeting Mr LSM later at 9 so please do not forget.'

At SHINee's Dorm:

'Manager Hyung! Can you get me some banana milk? We've run out of them....' Taemin pouted.

'Don't forget about chicken!' Onew burst out of his room.

'Let's forget about food for one second... I need to talk to you boys.'

'Nooooo! I need my chicken to stay aliveeeeeee!!!!!!' Onew shouted.

'Sit down. You're gonna be getting your dear chicken till to listen.'

Onew's face fell and he sat down on the chair next to him.

'Okay. Thank you for the peace. One of you boys will be taking part in a program with five other SM Artists. More information will be given to you when you meet up with Mr LSM. Congratz Onew.'

'Yay. So can you get me my chicken?'

In LSM's office:

'I'm sure why you all know why I called you boys here right?' LSM asked the three boys as he motioned his assistant to pass them some papers.

'Here are more information on the program. You may want to spend time realing them.'

The three boys nodded and looked at the papers given to them.

MORE INFORMATION ON 'DATING IN THE DARK'

 

Three single girls will meet three single men in complete darkness. Their voicees will be modified to prevent the identity of one another. They will get to know each other more and form bonds between each other. The main aim of this program is to see whether looks or personality means more. Season One shall feature SM Artists.You will move in together next week and this program will last for a month. You will be seperated from the girls until the day that they reveal themselves. Your schedules have been cleared for the month.

Main Rules to program:

1: No form of intimacy shall be shown during all times in the dark room.

2: The program will not be aired on television and no one is to mention about this program to anyone else other than your bandmates.

3: Relationships can be formed after program but please try not to attract the media's attention.

4: No one is to reveal their own identity or which idol group they come from.

5: Anyone who breaks any of these rules will be immediately taken out of this program.

'By the looks of all of your faces, I assume you have no questions, am I right?' LSM asked.

'And one more thing, Onew. You can't tell the girls that you like chicken, since it'll be obvious that it's you.' LSM reminded Onew.

The three boys nodded, bowed and left the room, wondering who the three girls would be.