the PINK ROOM

EXPECT the UNEXPECTED

 

 

~~Sungmin’s POV~~

We are watching T.V in the salas and the door open.

We saw Lee Soo Man with a beautiful girl.

“Annyeong” We all said .

“Who’s that girl?” Siwon asked.

It’s not a surprise. Siwon is always interested with beautiful girls.

“She’s my LONG LOST DAUGHTER” Soo Man replied PROUDLY.

“WOOOAAAAH!” I heard all of them said except me.

“Leetuk let’s go outside. I want to talk to you privately. Kat stay here.” he said

Then they went outside.

 

For me, she’s not that beautiful but she is attractive.

Hhhhhmmmm . I can’t see some pink color in her things. Usually GIRLS LOVES PINK.

OHHH!!!!!!!!!! Errrrr…

I saw a baller in her Left Hand that has a printed words like this …… “ I HATE PINK!! “

DAMN! Is she really a girl?? Cursed it! I want to kill her for hating PINK! Thanks to her father that I can’t even glare at her FACE!

“Hello there : ) What’s your name?” Henry ask that beautiful crazy girl in his FLUENT ENGLISH.

“Hi. I am Kathyrn Lee” she said in her soft voice then she SMILE

“Woooaahh! I never thought that she has a KILLER SMILE” I whispered to myself.

“So, you are attracted to her?” Kyuhyun giggled.

“Shut up! I will NEVER like that girl!” then I glared at him.

“I think you hate PINK, right?” Yesung suddenly ask her while pointing her baller.

NAE! I SUPER DUPER HATE THAT WEIRD AND DAMN COLOR!” she shouted.

“HAHAHAHAHA. You’re so funny.” Some of the members said.

“HEY! What so funny with that? That is the WORST WORDS I ever heard !”
I glared at her!

Aish~
 I can’t control myself! She said bad words to my favorite color!

“OH~ I think there will be a WORLD WAR III here” leetuk said.

So I think Leetuk is done with his conversation with Soo Man. I am curious with what they have been talk about.

“Kathryn let’s talk in the Kitchen” he said to her attractive daughter.

“Arasseo” she said.

 

~~~~Kathryn’s POV~~~~~


YES! THANKS to my father! He save me from that angry guy.

I sat in one of the 13,15 CHAIRS in the Kitchen then he sit beside me.

“Kathryn Lee you will be living here.”

“ WHAT?? What the h*ll are you talking about???”

I’m so shock! Me? Will live here? With that WEIRD GUYS?? Cursed it !

“Look! Your life will be in danger when you live with me” he look directly to my eyes. He is so SERIOUS!

“But WAE? Do you think I will be comfortable in living with those GUYS??”

“Kat! They will protect you. And the security in this place is really strict. Nobody can hurt you here”

“I can’t understand you. YOU WANT ME TO LIVE HERE!? Give me a BIG REASON!” I shouted.

“Your life is in danger. My Enemies sent a death treat to you. I don’t know how did the news reach their place. Kat you should agree with this , this is for your own good.”

“Ok, Fine ! But how long I’ll be staying here?” I raise my left eyebrow.

“Until the treats are TOTALLY gone!”

“But when it will be gone?”

“I don’t know, maybe 6 months? 1 year? My Enemies are powerful. I can’t control them”

“Damn it! Then why did you get me from the Philippines? Im safer in that PLACE! You’re not a GOOD FATHER! You’re so Irresponsible! I HATE YOU! You’re so SELFI—“


  He didn'y let me to finish my words. He slapped my face while he is crying.

I’m really really shock! I didn’t expect him to do that to me.

I can’t stop my tears so I just ran and enter a room that I don’t know who owns.

I locked the door and sit in the floor while crying.

After 5 minutes. I open my eyes ..

My eyes WIDEN ..
The room is Covered with PINK >.<

Because of my anger. I throw the things that my hand touched.

When I sit in the bed, I notice the color of the bed.

IT IS ALSO PINK! The pillow is PINK, the bed cover is PINK, the stufftoys are PINK and everything is PINK!

Aish~
“Is there any girl that live here?
or There is a GAY here?” then I giggle.

This ROOM is such a MESS!!” I shouted .

The door suddenly open.

And I saw the aegyo boy that is angry earlier.

“So you are cursing my room. And you are saying that I am GAY?”
“YES, EXACTLY! So you Love Pink? Hhhmm . You’re a TRUE GAY” I smile with my tounge out.

 

~~~~Sungmin’s POV~~~~

 

Mr. Soo Man go back in the living room without her daughter.

“Where is Kathryn?” Eunhyuk asked.

“She went to the Pink Room, I think it’s your Room Sungmin.”

“Oh NO! She said SHE REALLY HATES PINK!” Yesung laughs.

“WAIT! That room is full of PINK , right?” Ryeowook said.

“YEAH! I remember that I always give him a lot of PINK materials” Kyuhyun answered for me.

“I think you should go to your room now before anything will happen bad to your room. When the last time that Nari saw her HATEST color in my closet, she throw all of them. I SWEAR!” shindong warned me.

“arasseo!”

I went to my room and before I open the door.

I heard her saying GAY things to me .

“This ROOM is such a MESS!!” she shouted .

I open the door because I was too hurt on what she said

 “So you are cursing my room. And you are saying that I am GAY?” I raise my eyebrow to her.
“YES, EXACTLY! So you Love Pink? Hhhmm . You’re a TRUE GAY” she smile with her tounge out.

Her smile is REALLY BEAUTIFUL! Why on earth this gorgeous girl hates PINK?

Hhhmm . I think I should teach her a lesson in saying that I am a gay.

“Do you want me to show you that I’m a REAL MAN?” I bet her.

“No NEED. I know that you are a TRUE GA--!”

I didn’t let her to finish her words. I gave her my romantic kiss. At first she was punching me so that I would let go but I deepend my kiss and as I can feel, she also KISS ME as if she's enjoying it.

Then I let go. I saw her blushing. HAHAHAHA. I think this will be a GOOD GAME ^_^
 “So what can you say about my Kiss? Look, you are blushing” I .

I DEFINITELY HATE YOU !

(A/N: For All of you know. This is her FIRST KISS :D )

Then she walk outside the room.

I was LAUGHING CRAZILY in my ROOM then I notice a lot of my things in the floor!

“Shindong is right. Tsk”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANYEONG READERS!!

WHOA!~ 

Sungmin kissed Kathryn? and he said "This will be a GOOD GAME" ?
hhmmm . Is sungmin have a plan to KAT?
Let's all Find out in the NEXT CHAPTERS :))

Please SUBSCRIBE my Story ^_^

KAMSAHAMNIDA ~

 

CHRISTMAS is FAST APPROACHING~
MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL of YOU

 

SARANGHAE E.L.F's <3

 

-NaughtyMinnie04