my new Friend,my Best Buddy

EXPECT the UNEXPECTED

 

 

~~Kathryn’s POV~~

So I am here now in SUPER GAY’s DORM. ALONE! Oops! I don’t know if anyone is here with me, I don’t care about them.

(A/N: Kat just gave a nickname to Super Junior because she always forgot their group name)

I still regret that I agreed with my Father last night.

 

~~Flashback~~

 

I left that Pink GAY in her his room. I directly go to the salas and talk to my father.

“Ahjussi, Please I don’t want to live here. I want to stay with you.” I pouted. My eyes is still watering.

“No ttal. This is for your safety. Even if I want to be with you I have to do this. I want to save your life. And HOW many times will I say to you that don’t call me AHJUSSI! Call me APBA! Arasseo?”

“FINE!” that’s the only word that came from my mouth. I don’t know what to say anymore.

“So I will leave now. Super Junior, if anything happen bad to my one and only daughter, there will be a great punishment to all of you!”he warned them.

“LIKE?” one of the members stupidly ask.

“Donghae do you really want to know?” so that’s it. He is Donghae. Hhhm “STUPID GAY”!

“Yes, so that we will be encourage to secure your daughter” He stupidly smile.

“Super Junior will say Good Bye to the Entertainment WORLD! Araso?”

“Woah! That’s so heavy!” I said. They are all quiet.

“That’s all. Kat, be a good girl to them. Goodbye”

“Annyonghi kasayo”

 

~~~End of Flashback~~~

 

So I am here in the salas watching my favorite Korean Drama “Heartstrings”.

I was done cleaning,arranging and decorating my New Room. And guess what? It was filled with BLUE, BLACK and VIOLET color! AWESOME,right?

 

~~Yesung’s POV~~

 

I’m on my way home. YES! This will be a great day. I don’t have any schedules in WHOLE DAY.

“Neomu dahaeng iya aesseo neorel jikyeojul geu sarami baro naraseo eodiseo channi”

I sang my part in “No other”. I think no one will notice me since I was wearing a disguise.

My eyes suddenly saw a PET SHOP. This is great! I really love animals and specially dogs and TURTLES!

I went inside and saw a lot of animals. I think I should buy dog since I already have my Ddangkoma and Morahaji.

I bought a really AEGYO DOG :D I named it Kkoming.

After buying it I go directly in our Dorm.

 

~~Kat’s POV~~

 

Okay. My tummy want food now :D
So I went to the Kitchen and find something to eat.

“WOW! Chocolates.” And I continue searching for many foods.

 

~~Yesung’s POV~~

 

 

When I enter the Dorm. I went to my Room and left Kkoming in the Salas.

I’m so tired so I really want a LONG SLEEP.

 

~~Kat’s POV~~

Okay! I think this is enough ^_--

I went back in the sala and sit.

And suddenly there is something hairy in my feet. I look at it and ------

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” I shouted.

I SAW A DOG! I’m scared -_-

 

~~Yesung’s POV~~

 

 My head is now starting to sleep.

THEN~!
Someone shouted. “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I think it’s Kathryn Lee.

Aish. That spoiled girl.

I went to the sala and just saw her running to her room while my Kkoming is following her.

“So she’s afraid with Dogs? HAHAHAHA. I thought she’s brave.”

 

~~Kathryn’s POV~~

 

This is crazyyyy! I don’t know that there is a dog here!

Waaaaahhhh!! I run and run and run. Then I think it’s better to go in my room and lock it.

“So she’s afraid with Dogs? HAHAHAHA. I thought she’s brave.” I heard someone and I think it’s Yesung.

YOU! SHUT UP! Just get that dog and put away from me!” I look at him while still running.

AND.

*BOOOM!*

I tripped and fell in the floor.

“OOOOUUCCH!” I think my one foot is hurt. Cursed that DOG! >.<

 

~~Yesung’s POV~~

 

WOAAHH! She fell in the floor.

I get Kkoming and put him in my room then I come back to Kat and carry her.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” she is blushing. Hehehehe.

(A/N: Yesung carried her like what you see in a wedding scenes.)

“Look. You can’t stand properly because your one foot is hurt,right?” I giggled. She is still blushing.

“FINE! Just put me in my bed!” she ordered me.

I carried her until we reach her room.

Nice. Her room is really clean and It is filled with just 3 colors. BLUE, BLACK and VIOLET. I think it’s her favorite color.

I put her in her bed and I sit near her feet.

“Why are you still here?”

I didn’t answer her question instead, I get her foot and take a massage on it.

Her skin is so SOFT and SMOOTH.

She’s really Beautiful. HEY! Why am I saying this? Okay. JUST FORGET ABOUT her BEAUTIFUL FACE.

“You don’t have to do this.” she softly said.

“I have to. I’m a boy and you’re a girl. If you’re the boy and I’m the girl who have a broken bone what will you do? HELP me,right?”'

“Yes, but I know you’re just doing this because my father told you to protect me.”

“I know but you’re a ….”

“What?”she suddenly cut my words,as if she's expecting something?

 “A friend ” and I winked.

 

~~Kat’s POV~~


“A friend” then he winked.

A FRIEND! A FRIEND!

Kathryn Lee! Don’t expect something! Just a friend OKAY?

Hhhhmmm. Yeah! I think he will be a good friend. And He is different from the other specially to that PINK GAY!

BESTFRIEND! Can we be like that? You and I are Bestfriend!” I happily said.

 

~~Yesung’s POV~~

 

She want US to be BESTFRIEND!

Whooaaa. My Heart suddenly hurt. But why am I feeling this?

KIM JONGWOON! Do you have a feelings for her?

Okay. I look like a crazy right now.

But I think I should not tell it to her. I want US to be more close with each other.

“HEY! PLEASE OPPA! I want you to be my BESTFRIEND” she pouted.

AISH~

Aegyo! I can’t refuse with that beautiful girl >.<

“Fine. Just be a good girl to me,araso?”

“SURE OPPA!” she giggled and I saw her dimples.

“AISH! Stop laughing, I’m Melting!”

“You’re so funny oppa!” she thought it was a joke.

AGAIN! I felt my heart is aching.

“Oppa, please don’t let your dog go near to me,ok?” she looks like a kid. AEGYO!

“But why? Kkoming will not hurt you. He is good.”

“But I’m afraid with dogs” she pouted.

“Come. Face your fear. Don’t let your fear eat you. Let’s go.” I stand up and help her to stand properly.

“Oppa support me if Kkoming did something wrong”

“Sure little girl” then she pouted again.

I help her walking while we are going in my room.

When I open it we saw Kkoming at the front door sleeping. It looks like he is waiting me. Good Dog :D

 

~~Kat’s POV~~

 

“Oppa your dog is sleeping. Let’s just go now”

“No. we will wait until he wake up” he refuse

Then he carry the dog in it’s own bed. AEGYO! The dog is really cute. I don’t know why I’m scared with them. He let me sit in his chair and suddenly I notice something.

“Hey buddy! What’s that?”

“That’s my turtles. Ddangkoma and Morahaji. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. And what’s for calling me Buddy?” he asked while raising his one eyebrow.

“That will be our Call Sign” I winked. HE BLUSHED? But why? Hahaha . My Bestfriend is so cute.

“A-a-aras-s-so” he stuttered.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Belated MERRY CHRISTMAS and Advance HAPPY NEW YEAR READERS!!!

Sorry for the late Update.

I'm Just busy with my Cousins :)

By the way, I Hope you will enjoy this chapter.

Hhhhmmm . So Yesung likes Kat? But it looks like Kat only think yesung as an OPPA or a Best Buddy.

Let's all see if Yesung will confess it to her :))

And as all of you remember. Sungmin have a plan to Kat. WHAT's THAT?
hahahaha . I am really excited for the next revealing Chapters ^_^

Please SUBSCRIBE my beloved readers<3

and also leave your criticisms and suggestions. THANK YOU :'>

 

SARANGHAE E.L.F's <3

 

-NaughtyMinnie04