NEW Friends ;D

EXPECT the UNEXPECTED

 

 

~~Kathryn's POV~~

 

Buddy and I were on our way to SMent. I'm so glad that the fan girls stopped chasing us.

*sigh* 'It'll be fun if Sungmin's with us now' I thought without thinking.

Wait. What did I say... just now? 'It'll be fun if Sungmin's with us now' ... Nooo! I'm getting crazy because of that PINK GAY!

I ruffled my hair because of this thinking. Buddy look at me with a ‘WHAT-ARE-YOU-DOING FACE’.

"Buddy, what's the problem? Did Minnie-ah hurt you?" he ask like he is really worried ‘bout us.

"No buddy.. I'm just confused." I answered without looking at him.

"Huh? Confused with what? And please look at me. Tell me the truth"

"Ahh.. never mind! It's not important." I LIED  :/

Yesung stopped for a moment and looked at me.

"Kathryn..always remember that I'm your BESTFRIEND, your BUDDY. You can tell me everything, even if it's not that important, I'm going to listen. P-please do-don't fo-forget that." He stutterd.

"Buddy, you're blushing AGAIN." I said while laughing.

"Wha--- What?! I'm not! S-stop laughi-"

"It's so cute! I saw your face blushing like that for the NTH TIME. Hahaha."

"Yah, Stop it! Let's go! I'm sure you're dad is incredibly mad now."

He hold my hand and we continue walking.

'The warmth of Yesung's hand is so different than that guy. I'm more comfortable than Sungmin...'

"Why am I feeling this?" I said in a soft voice.

"Huh? Are you saying something?" Yesung said.

"Ah no. I'm not..Anyway, where are we now?"

 "We're already here..at SMEnt, in your dad's company."

"Eh? Really?"

He nodded.

We went inside of the building and make my eyes roamed for a moment. There I saw a familiar guy with a girl. I think they're a couple.

"Whoa~! Henry! Amber!" Yesung shouts.

'So he's Henry and that girl is Amber' I said to myself.

We went closed to them and had little chat.

"By the way, this is Kathryn Lee. Soo Man-nim's daughter." Buddy introduces me to Amber. She's kinda cute!

"Annyeong Kathryn-ssi! I'm Amber, one of f(x)'s members." she offered her hand.

"Annyeong! Nice to meet you." I take her hand and smile.

"So what's with you guys, ‘Lovey dovey’ doing here?!" Yesung raising his eyebrow while asking Henry.

"Ahh! hyung~ we’re just going outside to eat lunch. You know, have a little date." he said it and blushed.

"Err so mushy!" yesung said and acted like he's going to puke. "Oh then by the way, where are your co-members?" asking Amber.

"They are still in the rehearsal room." Amber answered back.

"Ahh, I see.. So we have to go now. Enjoy your DATE! Let's go Kathryn."

"Okay." They answered in chorus. They are soooooooo CUTE COUPLE :’>

He walks first then I follow him. Then he stop for a moment when he saw a group of girls laughing and chatting.

"Buddy, what's wrong?" I said but he didn't answer me any word. "Hey, buddy!"

"Nothing, l-let's go."

We continued walking until we reached that group of girls. One of it called Yesung.

"Yesung oppa, is that you?"

'Her voice is so familiar..do I heard it somewhere?'

 

 

~~Yesung's POV~~

 

We're on our way to Soo Man-nim's office. I'm glad that it's only Amber. We continued walking until I saw familiar faces from a far; it's f(x) ! ...and their leader is there.. Victoria.

I stopped for a moment thinking what should I do when they approach us. Will I smile at them, chat with them or... run? Oh~! It's hard.

"Buddy, what wrong? Hey, buddy!"

"Nothing, l-let's go." OMO! How would I deal with her?

We continued to walk and passed to them. I thought I'm already saved but then someone called me.

"Yesung oppa, is that you?"

I know that voice, i-it's Victoria. I think.. I should not avoid her anymore, We've already broke up so it's already in the past. I mustn't mix it from my present.

I turned to them and smiles.

"H-hi." I said stuttering. Aisssshh!~ I think I’m blushing again!

"Hello Yesung oppa." they said in unison. "Who is she?" Luna suddenly asked.

"Ahh.. she's Kathryn Lee, Soo Man-nim's daughter. Kathryn..They are the other f(x) members..Victoria, their leader..Luna, Sulli and Krystal."

"Annyeong! Nice to meet you and.. please take care of me!" Aish! She's getting cuter every time she blushes! But how about me? Am I cute whenever I blush? Oh~ this is a weird question.

"Waaa~ you’re pretty Kathryn-ssi!" Victoria said then hugged her. She released her immediately after realizing what she's doing. "Uh. Mianhe! "

"I-it's fine." Kathryn smiles but I can feel her nervousness.

"Ah. We have to go. I think her father is incredibly mad at me now."

I heard them chuckled as I walk together with Kathryn.

"Hey buddy, are you fine?" I asked her with a worried tone.

"Ah yeah. Don't worry. It's just that, it's my first time to meet a lot of people besides Super Junior."

"I see. Anyway, we're already here at the front of his office."

I open the door and made Kathryn first to walk inside.

"She's already here Soo Man-nim, Annyeong."

"Thank you Yesung-ah, you may go."

I was about to open the door when a hand grabs my wrist and pulled me.

"Aniyo~ Appa. Buddy will stay here." Kathryn said, holding me tighter.

"But.. You have to ta-" I said but -----

"Okay fine. You two, sit there." pointing to the couch in front of him. Kathryn is still holding my wrist.

We both sat quietly and Kathryn starts the conversation.

"Appa, why do you want to bring me here?"

"I want you to meet my artists. Made some friends Kathryn.."

"No need, I already had my buddy here."

I kinda turn my head down because of embarrassment. Does she mean that she doesn't want anyone but only me? Only me as her friend? I felt quite happy even though a part of my chest hurts.

"Don't be stubborn Kathryn, it's for your own good. And besides-"

"Aish! Appa, please tell me the real reason why you want to talk to me." She whined.


"You're going to be my successor Kathryn. Always ready yourself.." Kathryn stunned for a moment absorbing what she just heard.

 

~~Kathryn's POV~~

 

"You're going to be my successor Kathryn. Always ready yourself because ALL the things that I own will also be yours when I die. "  he said SERIOUSLY.

OH LORD!~ Is this REAL?? All his properties will be mine? I’m not expecting these things to happen in my life. This is too much for my supposed happy ending in my life.

“Yo-You’re kidding right? This is incredibly impossible to happen in my life.”

“I’m definitely saying the truth. You know you’re my one and only daughter and besides I know I’m getting older now so we are not sure when I will left this world.”

“Oh! C’mon Dad! We’ve just met then you’re thinking now you’ll die early? So you want to leave me again? Aish~ Why you’re always doing this to me? >.< ” I shouted then I ran outside. I ran fast so that Yesung oppa can’t  follow me.

I saw a room then I decided to enter there. Suddenly I saw a man playing piano.

 

(A/N: So that's her habit huh? Hahaha. Everytime she is angry she will just ran and then enter a room even if she don't know the place)

 

I think I’m familiar with what he’s playing. He saw me so he stop with what he is doing.

“ Hello there! C’mon I will play another song.” He smiled.

That voice! I think i’m also familiar with it. Hmm. Who is he?

I walk towards him to see his face.

“Annyeong!” I greet him first with my 90 degrees bow.

“You’re so kind. Come here beside me” he said.

Then I stand properly and look at him.

Y-Y- YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU???????” I’m shocked!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

ANNYEONG CHINGUS! ;D I'm BACK!

Mianhe ;((

Mianhe for this Very as in Very Very Late Update ;(
But I'm sure you'll like this because Henber, Victoria and F(x) came out in this chapter :)
Ohhh! Who's that? There's a new character! Anyone who knows him? Any guess? hahaha.

Well you'll know who he is on the next chapter ;D Keep on supporting my Fanfic ^_^

~~

 

Please SUBSCRIBE my beloved readers<3

and also leave your criticisms and suggestions. THANK YOU :'>

 

SARANGHAE E.L.F's <3

 

-NaughtyMinnie04