Falling Inlove for my (Unknown) SAVIOR

EXPECT the UNEXPECTED

 

 

 

~~Kat’s POV~~

 

I’m really nervous. WHAT’s GOIN’ ON NOW?? o.O

“Hey Buddy! What will we do now?” I whispered to him.

“One..Two..” he started to count. I don’t know what he is thinking.

WE SHOULD GET THAT GIRL!” We heard the girl shout.

“Three! Let’s RUN!” he started to run so I follow him.

Then I notice that the number of the fangirls is INCREASING!

“Hey Buddy! Look. They’re so many now!” I started to panic.

“Just run faster! And don’t look back so that you can run properly” he commands.

I obey him so I just run faster.

RUN………… RUN……….. RUN ……….

Then I notice I’m on the other path!

And the girls disappeared.

I stop in the front of a Park and decided to go there so that they can't notice me.

 

 

~~Sungmin’s POV~~

 

I’m on my way home.

My schedules are all done for this day.

I saw a park so I just sit there to have a short rest.

I remember that Yesung don’t have any schedule for today.

Ooopsss. I notice some fangirls looking for someone. Wooaah! Maybe someone saw me earlier.

I saw a tree and decided to hide there. I go up in the branch to sit.

I think I should call Yesung to pick me here.

I dial his number and press the call button.

I got you babe, I call,

 I call it chocolate love

 Neoreul wonhae, gajillae

 Dalkom dalkom oh chocolate loveI heard a phone rang near from my place.

It’s Yesungs Phone! I’m pretty sure because that is the song “Chocolate Love” of f(x) and Yesung have a ringtone of that song which is only Victorias Version!

(A/N: So Victoria is the Past Love of Yesung Oppa :D)

I look down and saw a girl hiding in the plants beside the tree that I’m hiding.

I call Yesungs Phone Again. And I heard a voice of a girl from the next line.

Hello?” she said

“Who’s this? Where is Yesung? Why are you holding Yesungs Phone?” I asked.

Look, I don’t know who ever you are! This is Kathryn Lee. We’re in danger! There are fangirls that following us then suddenly we’re apart. I don’t know where he is now.” the girl explained.

As I look at the girl that is hiding, I think she is the one that I am talking so I just press the end call button.

When I get down to talk to her the fangirls saw her.

HEY GIRLS! SHE’s HERE!!” the girls shouted.

 

 

~~Kat’s POV~~

Someone called Yesungs Phone. I don’t know who’s that so I just explain to him what happened then he just hang up.

I think the girls are gone so I stand up ..

BUT……

HEY GIRLS! SHE’s HERE!!” the girls shouted.

CRAP! What should I do now?

I just ran again and go in the sidewalk.

RUN… RUN…. RUN..

Then, someone pull me in the small and dark lane.

He cover my mouth. OH MY GOSH! Is he a kidnapper?

No. I think he just save me. The girls are all running and they don’t even notice that I’m gone now.

Thanks to this my Unknown Savior. I’m really wondering who he is.

And when all of the girls passed in that place he remove his hand from covering my mouth.

I turn around to face him and bow.

“Kamsahamnida! You save my life from those crazy fangirls” I look at him but I can’t see clearly his face. It’s because of the small and dark place and also it’s now twilight. The sunlight is now fading.

He didn’t answer. I think I should pay for what he’ve done.

“So what can be the payment for saving me” I asked him. I can view his smile when I said that.

Kiss me” he suddenly said. He’s voice is so familiar.

Wait! What does he want? A KISS???? O.O . My eyes widened.

OMO! I don’t even kno—

He grab my body and bring closer to his body. Then he gave me his romantic kiss >/////<

I can’t move! This is my second kiss !!! and Take note! The first and second kiss I have were both from a stranger!

I can’t do anything so I just go with the flow.

I can feel that our kiss is deepen and takes longer.

I don’t know what I feel. It’s just I think I enjoy it.

Who’s this guy? Why my heart is just comfortable with him?

Am I falling for this guy without knowing who he is ?

I think the answer Is YES. I don’t know why but I think I love this person

 

 

~~Sungmin’s POV~~

She ask me what can be the payment for saving her.

Then for some reason my mouth just open and say “Kiss Me

WHOAA! I don’t know why did I say that!

AISH! My hand suddenly grab her body and put closer to me. And our Lips just met.

It looks like my body and my heart have their own mind. They just do whatever they want.

But I know it only happened when I’m inlove with the person.

HEY!!! WHAT? I’m inlove with this girl who hates pink?

NO ! This is not good! I have an agreement with siwon! I shouldn't breake that!

(A/N: You will know that agreement on the next chapters)

I remember the first time I kissed her. HAHAHAHA ..

Her kiss makes me feel good.

I notice that she also grab my lips and feel the kiss.

OH! I think she is now falling for my romantic kiss. So I’ll just take this chance and make it longer.

I was the one who stop and let go of the kiss.

“A-a-I’m S-s-sorry >///< ” she said.

“No. You don’t have to say sorry since I know we both enjoy it” then I smile.

I think she’s good even if she hates pink and throw the things in my room.

“HAHAHAHA. Yes. I enjoy. Thanks for that wonderful kiss” she softly said.

I hold her hand and we went to the park.

We sat in the grass. She is still looking at the sky. I don’t know what will be her reaction if she saw my face.

I think this will be the last so before she look at my face.

I kiss her again. I open my eyes and saw her eyes close.

This is great! I am wondering what she will do to me later when she found out that I am the man who loves PINK.

Then I let go again and her eyes is still close.

I bend my head down then I felt her hand touching my face.

My Heart started to beat faster. She lifted my head to face her beautiful face.

Then Our eyes met. I saw her eyes widened

“I-i-it’s Y-y-you?” she stuttered while blushing.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANYEONG READERS!!

I think this chapter is a mess :( I'm so SORRY for that. I just can't think of a wonderful scene

So If you want me to edit this chapter I'll do that on my free time.

*******

So Victoria is the Ex-Girlfriend of Yesung? :)

What will Kat do to make them together again? Hhhhmm . Interesting right?

And ohhh! Kat is now falling for Sungmin! But SHE HATES HIM A LOT RIGHT?

What will now happen to the 2 of them?

WAIT! Siwon and Sungmin have an agreement? and Kathryn is involve? o.O

Hahahaha. The next CHAPTERS will answer this questions so keep in touch with my fanfic :D

~If you doesn't notice I added one special character :) Just take a look at the "CHARACTERS" (After the description and before the FOREWORD)~

********

Please Subscribe :)))

And if you have a suggestion and criticism that can make my story better just leave a comment.

I will be thankful if you do so ^_^

 

SARANGHAE E.L.F's <3  

 

-NaughtyMinnie04