Young Couple - Part 1

EXPECT the UNEXPECTED

 

 

 

~~ Sulli's POV~~

 

 

I came out from the practice room of SHINee, I was so upset because I didn’t saw him I’m suppose to stalk him right now but his not here--  Uhhm. Nevermind.  I heard a crying voice from the other side of the corridor and I am surprised to see that it was Kathryn Lee. What happened to her? I think I should follow her.

I finally reached her here in the rooftop. The night was so silent but suddenly, “Jerk! You think you can fool me again? YOU’RE WRONG! I will never let you to hurt me again!” her voice came out from her place. I inspect the place if someone is there but there’s no one, just the two of us.

She was about to sleep in the huge metal but I poke her cheeks to get her attention. She woke up and sit beside me, our conversation start and we introduce again ourselves. Then I started to ask what happened to her.

“Unnie, can I ask who is the reason why you cry? I also heard you shouting here. I think he’s a member of DBSK because they are the only one who’s using that room.” I asked. I noticed that she’s thinking deeper, I look at her and saw a CAN-I-TRUST-HER face.

 “You know Unnie, You can tell everything to me. I will never tell it to anyone. You said that we can be bestfriends right? So this can be the start of our friendship.”  I said to clear to her that she can trust me.

 “Uhhm... Please don’t tell it to anyone.” Then I nodded.

“The reason why I cried and the man in that room is *whispers* ----min.” she confessed.

WAIT!! JUST WHAT?? I didn’t exactly here the name! It’s too soft to here.

I only hear ‘MIN’. Wait?? Who’s MIN is this? Is it SUNGMIN OPPA? No, I saw him went home. Is it CHANGMIN OPPA? But I haven’t seen him for the whole day. Or is it…. TAEMIN??????????????

Oh yeah! He’s not in their practice room! But.. But what happened? OMO!

IT CAN’T BE HIM! NO WAY! Aisssh!~ I think I’m getting crazy whenever I didn’t see him. ╥_╥

“Hey! Hey Sulli! Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?” she just snapped my crazy thoughts.

“Ohh-Oh Unnie! Aaa-I’m sorry, Can you repeat who’s that guy. Mianhe I didn’t hear it.” Please! I hope it’s not Taemin.

“It’s Shim Changmin” she shly said.

Woooooooooooooooooh! It seems like a pain suddenly fade in my chest. Yeah Yeah! I know what you guys are thinking. I’m crazy,right?

“Oh, really Unnie? Good. I thought he is .. Nevermind” WTF Am I thinking? Should I tell it to her?

“Uhhm. Saeng are you expecting someone?” she curiously asked.

“N-No.” I stupidly said.

“But it seems you’re lying.” Then she smiles like an evil. “Tell it to me. I’m you’re Unnie”

“Okay. But promise me you won’t tell it to anyone.”

“Yes.”

“I thought you said Taemin.” I blushed after saying his name.

“So who’s Taemin?” she asked.

“He’s the Maknae of SHINee.”  OMO! I think my cheeks are getting hotter now.

“So he’s your Boyfriend?” Wha-WHAT?? BOYFRIEND!? How I wish :3

“I-it’s not that Unnie. Uhhm . I have a secret feelings for him” I confessed.

 

** AT THE SAME TIME **

 

~~ Taemin's POV~~

 

 

I am now walking in the street then I saw a flower shop. Then an UNKNOWN FORCE push me to buy a Rose. Hhmm but I don’t have a girlfriend, what should I do with this rose?.

AHA! To my Close Friend. I directly go to the building of SMent, then run to the room of F(x).

I hide the rose at my back then was supposed to open the door but it suddenly open.

“Oh hello Taemin!” Krystal greeted me. Then I smiled.

“What brought you here?” Luna asked.

Here we go again, Is this the time for interviewing? Tsss. HEY! Where’s Sulli?

“Uhhm. Where are the other members?” I started to ask.

“Amber is on a date with henry” Luna said.

“And Victoria-unnie just leave awhile ago because she’s maybe going on a date I think?” Krystal continued.

“And SULLI?” I asked ‘cause I think nobody’s willing to explain about her.

WE KNEW IT!” they bought said.

“WHAT? You knew what?” cursed it! Why don’t they just tell me immediately?

“You like her right? Ayyiiee” Luna teased me.

“Huh?? What are you talking about?” I innocently ask but actually I wanted to say YES! I’m just shy.

“By the way, she goes in the practice room of your band” Krystal giggled.

“BYEEEEE!! Good Luck!” they shouted in chorus then left me.

WHAT? She’s where? In our practice room?  What is she doing there?

I touch my face then notice it’s blushing. AIISH!

I ran towards our room. “Taemin Where did you go?” Jinki-hyung said.

He’s the only one there. So where the heck is SULLI?

“Hyung where are the others?” I asked.

“Jonghyun and Key decided to go home in our dorm, Minho go in etude house. So what’s that for?” *pointing to the rose I’m holding*

CRAP! He saw it >/////<

Should I share it to him?

“Ahhm. Hyung, A-a-I just want to give it to—“ I said but he cut it.

“To SULLI, right?” My face turn into red. I can feel it’s hotness.

“Hyung How did you know that?” I asked.

“It’s too obvious you know, Everytime you’re with her. The spark in your eyed looks so special and you always look for her whenever we see f(x) members.” He explained.

I can’t say anything. I’m so STUPID! I didn’t even expect that they can notice it.

“You should confess now to her before anyone courts her and win over you. I heard that Hyunseong of Boyfriend wants to court her.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

BOOM! Readers I HOPE you like this chapter. Don't Worry I have a part 2 of this.

Sulli and Taemin are the New Loveteams. ;D

They're crazy, right? They love each other but they are shy to confess it.

Hhhm. How can they be a Couple? Don't yah worry KATHRYN can solve their Problem! ^_~

 

BY THE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can still comment who member you want to be in the role of " There is a member of Super Junior that will have a secret crush on Kathryn " But Ofcourse it's not yesung,siwon and sungmin. It can be Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, leetuk or anyone =)

 

~~

 

 

 

Please SUBSCRIBE my beloved readers<3

and also leave your criticisms and suggestions. THANK YOU :'>

 

SARANGHAE E.L.F's <3

 

-NaughtyMinnie04