the TRUTH and the BEGINNING

EXPECT the UNEXPECTED

 

~Kathryn’s POV~

 

 

*Inhale* *exhale*

Kya~

I am 30 minutes here in airport and still WAITING for my REAL father.

I am also nervous because I don’t know what to say if I meet him now FACE TO FACE. After 23 years of my life , NOW I will meet my REAL! REAL! FATHER.

My eyes is now WATERING . Tears want to fall. I still remember the day when I discover that I’m just an orphan of my parents.

 

~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~

 

It’s been a month since my Parents died because of a car accident.

“Kat you should clean the room of your parents, I think there are lot of things that you can give to an orphanage and you can find also things that you can use in your school” that was my Auntie.

Since I don’t have any siblings to live with here in my house. My auntie decided to take care of me.

“Yes auntie! I would. Just 20 more minutes, I still want to SLEEP!”

AISH~

My head still want to take a rest after that ONE MONTH of crying.

(A/N: She was crying every night, not that WHOLE month of crying :D)

“Common sweetie. You can have an exercise in cleaning that room. GET UP!”

“ARASO!”

(A/N: Kat also know how to speak in Korean since her parents have been working in Korea when she was still young they teach her some HANGUL)

And Now I am here, Inside the room of my dearest parents. I want to cry again!

CLEANING, CLEANING, CLEANING ……..

I open the closet of my mom. While folding the clothes of my mom I notice a small book.

OH! I think it’s her diary.

“Mom, I know your watching me. PLEASE let me read this. I want to know how you spend your life with the other people. ”

After saying that. I open the Diary and read it.

Read. Read. Read. Read.

Hahahahaha! I am so happy :D Now I know how my Parents met and fell in love with each other.

Read again. Read. Read. Read. Read.

OW!!! WHAT’s THESE????? Tears suddenly fall down in my cheecks.

 

 Dear Diary,

      Hey! This is the Happiest Day I(and my husband) ever Had. We found a baby in a chair in the restaurant that we’re working. I think this is the BEST blessing that we have here in KOREA. My husband think someone forgot and left this child but I said that maybe her parents don’t want her and just left her here in the restaurant. The baby is covering with a cloth and she has a bonet in her head that has a printed name which is “KATHRYN LEE” maybe that’s her name so we get that name but we decided to gave her our Last Name so that she will be our real daughter :> “Kathryn Reyes” PERFECT! From now on she will be our Daughter. We decided that when she grow up we will not tell her that she is just adopted. Oh~ there was a bracelet on her hand. We saw a name “Lee Soo Man”. I take it off in her hand and threw it away because maybe that’s her FATHERS name.
Diary, I’m so sorry for this LONG letter to you, Im just too HAPPY ^_^

   GOD! KAMSAHAMNIDA <3

Truly Loves You,

Sheilla Reyes

 

“….WHAT  THE H*LL IS THIS ABOUT????? IS THIS TRUE??? I’M NOT THEIR DAUGHTER?”

That were the WORDS that my mouth said.

I confronted my Auntie if she knows about this. And as I expected. YES! SHE KNOWS ALL OF THIS!

 

Days have passed. She Help me to find my father using Social Networks.

Lee Soo Man! Lee Soo Man! Lee Soo Man! Lee Soo Man!

That man is sooooooooo RICH ! Is he really my father?????? My Head is spinning! @_@

After a month of searching for my dad.

I don’t expect that this will happen!

“Oh GOD! She is my LONG lost daughter. I am really sure of that. I still remember that I left her in that ----- Restaurant. Please I want to get her as much as possible. ”

That is his respond to my Auntie’s revelation for my true identity.

 

~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~

 

~still Kathryn’s POV~

And that is the reason of WHY I AM WAITING HERE IN AIRPORT for ALMOST an HOUR!

I am really pissed off! >.<

He doesn’t even explain why did he left me in that restaurant! WAE??? Why did he left me? :/

 

~~~Lee Soo Man’s POV~~~

 

One Hour passed! I am still here in SM Entertainment Building. I am supervising the SMTOWN MV.

I think I should go now. My daughter is waiting me. I hope that she don’t have a hard feelings for me because of waiting for an hour in the airport. I am Really excited to see her.

“SUPER JUNIOR I have to go, Just wait for the other singers to come.”
“Arasseo!” leetuk said while smiling.

“Oh! Before I forgot. When I come back I will be going to your Dorm and I will give a task to you.”
“What is that? Is that a New recording or what?” yesung said with full of curiosity.

“You will know that LATER

I left the building and drove my car to the airport.

“My Dear, what color is your clothes right now?” I texted her.

“Im in a  Blue polo-shirt, skinny jeans and a converse shoes” she replied.

After that I saw her sitting in a chair alone. She looks so tired.

“KATHRYN! My DAUGHTER!” I shouted.

 

~~~Kat’s POV~~~

 

I sit in a chair because I AM REALLY REALLY TIRED for waiting that AHJUSSI!! >.<

Then I receive a text from him. After that I heard someone shouted my name.

“KATHRYN! My DAUGHTER!”

Oh~ I think its him!

FINALLY……

I stand up from my sit. I saw a man with a formal office attire walking close to me.

Is that HIM? Is he really my FATHER? My APBA?

He hug me tightly and tears suddenly fell from my eyes.

The anger that I felt a while ago fades and replaced by a happy feeling of a daughter that miss her father after not seeing him for a LONG LONG TIME.

“Come on Kathryn my dear, lets go in my car. I am afraid that anyone can notice me here.”

“Arasseo”

Then we go to her car.

I MISS YOU SO MUCH KAT! After a long time of searching for you, you are now here beside me”
I saw tears fall from his eyes.

He hug me again but I let go.

“Why did you left me? Why did you forgot me? WAE?? WAE??

Tears suddenly burst out in my eyes.

“Let’s not talk about it here.” he started to drive the car.

 

.....After 20 minutes of silence in the car .

“We’re here” he break the silence between us.

“Is this your house ahjussi?” I said while looking at the front door.

“No, It’s a DORM” then he just sigh.

“Then why are we here?”

“This is not the right place to talk about that. Let’s go inside. And Don’t call me AHJUSSI! Call me APBA

I can’t do anything but to follow him.

We went to the building and go to the elevator.

Hhhhhmm . “This place looks expensive.”  I said in my mind.

We went to a large room , then he open the door.

“WHOAAAA” the only word that came out from my mouth.

Im not expecting like a HUGE, SUPER HUGE ROOM like this. And It’s not a normal room because there are a lot of ROOMS inside of it.

 

Wait! What is this??
I saw a LOT of BOYS MEN here >.<

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HELLO READERS !!

Done with this Chapter ONE! I think it's not that long :D
I hope you ALL like this :))

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE ! I want to know if there is someone who is reading this.

If nobody comment here . I think I don't have to continue writing the story .

Please SUPPORT me :))


KAMSAHAMNIDA <3

Advance Merry Christmas!

 

-NaughtyMinnie04