Is It .. Destiny .. ?

I Really Cant Let You Go ~

 

Third Person's POV

 

One year passed . Yoona didnt get a chance to see Donghae for the last time before he leaves for Busan . Holidays came as normal , two full months which made Yoona missed Donghae more . Without seeing Donghae's face , looking at his smile which always made her grinned like a silly girl , and not hearing his laughter whenever he jokes around . She was hoping that she could at least contact Donghae , But she doesnt have any source of contact with him . She could have asked Jessica , But she was afraid . She is afraid that Jessica wouldnt give it to her , But the fact is that Jessica doesnt mind . Finally school starts . Yoona was relieved . At least , She has something to bother about better than thinking about Donghae everyday .

 

On one of the school days , Yoona was all alone at home . No alarms and Umma to wake her up , She slept over the time she was supposed to . In the end , She decided not to go to school . Sitting up , She looked at the time . 10Am . School was supposed to start at 7am . She sighed , Changed and soon stepped into the cold streets of Seoul with a thin jacket over her frail body , bringing along only her bag which contained her ipod , wallet and blackberry . Strolling in the empty and cold streets , Yoona was looking for a place to have her breakfast . Without knowing , Her legs bought her to the cafe where Donghae used to work part-time at before he left .

 

Yoona's POV

 

Eh ? Why am I here ? I guess , I would just take my breakfast here .. I walked into the cafe , going towards the table which is near to the windows . That was my favourite seat . Just as I sat down , A young male waitress approached me . How I wished Donghae was the one , But he is no longer here . I sighed and smiled slightly at the young waitress . ''Annyeonghaseyo ! What do you want to order ?'' I stared at his name-taq . Lee Taemin . Nice name . ''Annyeong . I would like Breakfast Set A , Drinks .. Umm .. Latte . Thanks .'' He smiled shyly and nodded . I took out my blackberry and started surfing the net , since there is nothing to do sitting , waiting for the order to come . Just then , I received a message from Yuri .

 

From : Yul

 

YAH ! Why didnt you come to school today ? Wait for me at the school gates after school ends . Im Yoona , You owe me a explanation .

 

I sighed . I guess , I am going to be in trouble soon . Just then , A plate of chocolate cookies were placed infront of me . I looked at that same young waitress and said ,''I didnt order -'' he cut me off politely . ''I know you didnt order . My treat . You seemed sad , Happy Cookies will help .'' I smiled . ''Happy Cookies ? Well , Thanks !'' He looked at me with his innocent eyes . ''Yes ?'' I asked . ''Can I sit ?'' I smiled and nodded . After he sat down directly infront of me , He pushed the plate towards me and said ,''Try it . '' I nodded . The cookies help ! But how did he know I was upset ?

 

''Uh , Taemin sshi ?'' He looked at me , surprised . ''How did you know my name ?'' I pointed towards his name taq . After he realised it , he giggled cutely . ''How old are you ?'' I asked , still munching on the cookie I was holding onto . ''I am 18years old this year . You ?'' He smiled . ''21 . So Im your .. Noona ?'' Taemin smiled and nodded like a young boy . I giggled slightly . He is the first person , Who made me smile for today . ''Taemin ah ! Take the breakfast set !'' Taemin jerked his head towards the counter . ''I will be back .'' He said before standing up and walked in a face pace towards the counter . Taking the breakfast set , He walked towards me again . ''There you go , Noona . '' I smiled . ''Taemin ah .. This is a family .. Cafe ?'' Taemin nodded . I just smiled and ate my food .

 

After 1hour of eating my breakfast and chatting with Taemin , I bid goodbye to him and left the cafe . Plucking in my earpiece , I played a random song and decided to do some window-shopping . Just as I passed by watch shop , I decided to go in . One of the white watches caught my eyes . [http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQmEsiLXS_b8ud8ROD8J7IpfxsGVwv_LHB7WGAPT-fDj-pSweP ] Should I buy this for Donghae ? I guess I should . I smiled and said , ''Can I have that white watch ? Wrap it up for me . Paying by card .'' Soon , I stepped out of the shop , contented with what I have bought .

 

Time passed quickly . I looked at the time shown on my ipod . 2Pm . 1More hour until school ends . Since the school is a 30minutes walk from the place I was at , I decided to just walk there to waste time instead of reaching there early and waiting there like a idiot . Walking for 35minutes , the school could been seen . Just as I was near the gates , I saw someone familiar . My eyes immediately lid up seeing the guy I have been waiting for , LEE DONGHAE ..

 

Donghae's POV

 

Leaning against the school gates which are closed , I fidgeted with my blackberry . I was waiting for Jessica so that I can pick her up for a date . Shouldnt have came so early . Now my legs are so sore . Just then , I saw a familiar figure walking towards me . Eh ? Yoona ? I stared at her and gulped . What should I do ? Should I say Hi first ? As she walked closer to me , My mind turned blank . Smiling like how I always do , I greeted her . ''Hi , Long Time No See huh ? Why Are You Here ? Arent you supposed to be inside ?'' Omg , Chill dude . Why are you asking so many question ?! I scolded myself mentally . ''Oh , Hi . Im so damn late today so I decided not to come to school . Why are you here ?'' After replying me , She smiled . Argh , How much I miss that smile . I just cant believe that I actually flared up that day when that Taecyeon dude kissed her . Why did I get angry on that day ?! I am not even her boyfriend ! Interlocking our fingers together seems much more comfortable than me doing it with Jessica . WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME ?!

 

Yoona's POV

 

I looked at Donghae who seems abit nervous . To be honest , Speaking to him takes a lot of my courage . Donghae smiled and said casually ,''Ah , Im waiting for Jessica .'' That five words made my heart dropped . I knew it , He would definitely be here just to wait for Jessica , Most probably , To bring her out for a date . ''So .. How is your life now in Busan ?'' Donghae's smile faded away as he sighed and said , ''Ah .. Boring . I miss this school , My friends .'' I looked down . LEE DONGHAE , Do you know that I am thinking the same ? I really miss you , I really want to see your smile , hear your laughter once again . How I wished , You could come back to this school again ..

 

[A/N ; HARO :D Yoona finally met Donghae ! Is it .. Destiny ?? HEHE , The next chapter would be a much more exciting one ! Very contented with the subs and views ! Hope to see more subs and views soon ! Really grateful to these two subs , pinkdot121424  & LittleBirdieBird ! Thanks for all your support to this fanfic ! Well , How's my poster ? I LOVE IT xD Credits to Syeera_Sungmin & Chocolate Milk Graphic Shop || Ulzzangs Album || Tutorials (OPEN) . Sorry for this short chapter ! I intended to make the next chapter longer , Because its much more interesting than this chapter :x Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter !]