Meeting Up With Taecyeon

I Really Cant Let You Go ~

 

Yoona's POV

 

School ended as per normal , at around 3pm . I was walking out of the school gates when I received a text message from Taecyeon . I opened it with curiously , Surprised by his message .

 

From ; Taecyeon

 

I have to explain , Everything isnt what you think it is , Meet me at the cafe near your house , At 4pm . I will be waiting for you no matter how late the time is . Please appear ><

 

I looked at my watch again , 3:15pm . There is still time for me to go home and change into comfy clothings . I slowly strolled home alone , As Yuri and Jessica has already gone home because their CCA ended earlier today . After I reached home , It was already 3:30pm . I opened the door and was invited by a teddy hug from Seohyun . ''Unni ! You're home , Sica Unni had been waiting for you in your room .'' I looked at Seohyun , Surprised . Why is Jessica here from the first place ? I quickly ran up the stairs and into my room , Surprised to see not only Jessica , but Donghae there too ..

 

I gulped and smiled nervously . ''Hi Sica .. Donghae Oppa .. HAHA .. Why are you guys here ?'' Jessica smiled , hugged me tightly and said ,''Lets go out for a movie .. Shall we watch -'' I cut her off by saying ,''Mianhae Sica , Taecyeon wants to meetup with me , You guys can go together ~'' I didnt wanted to say that , Those arent supposed to be the words I wanted to say . I wanted to follow along with them , I don't want them to be alone together .. Why am I acting like this ? I quickly walked towards my wardrobe , took some clothings before proceeding towards the toilet to change . After I stepped out of the toilet , I found Donghae oppa still in the room .

 

''Oppa , Why are you still here ? Didnt you leave with Jessica ?'' I asked , puzzled . ''Ah , I just wanna go and meet Taecyeon along with you . Im worried that .. He may hurt you ..'' I smiled and replied ,''Pabo oppa , He is my .. ex-boyfriend . Why would he hurt me ? Just go with Jessica ..'' I tried pushing him towards the door yet he was too strong . All he did was to hold both my shoulders . I stared at him with my innocent eyes . ''Are you sure you want to come along ? It would be awkward , you know ..'' Donghae smiled and nodded . ''Kaja ~'' I said . Jessica frowned at me , I looked at her weirdly . ''Hae ah , You're accompanying Yoona ?'' Donghae nodded . Jessica smiled and said ,''Fine , Good Luck , Yoong . I have a feeling he wants to ask you back ..'' I smiled and nodded . To be honest , I don't want to go back to Taecyeon , Eventhough people said that both of us are a perfect couple . I believe , Taecyeon suits someone else better than me , And I deserve .. Someone much more SPECIAL .

 

I walked towards the cafe , which is a 15minutes walk . Donghae stuffed his hands in his jeans pocket and walked beside me . The walk there was awkward , Its just purely awkward silence . I bit my lower lip , feeling nervous . Luckily , We reached the cafe just in time . I smiled and walked into the cafe , with Donghae walking behind me , Pretending that he doesnt know me . I walked towards the table Taecyeon was sitting at , While Donghae sat down at a table near ours . After I sat down , I smiled at Taecyeon and asked as politely as possible ,''What do you have to explain ?'' Taecyeon looked at me with his tired eyes and placed his hand on mine . I flinched at his touch and removed my hand . Taecyeon sighed , looked down and asked , ''So , I'm not forgiven ? Why .. ?'' The mood wasnt that good from then on . ''Taecyeon .. Can I ask you something ?'' Taecyeon immediately looked up and stared at me directly in my eyes . ''Are you the one .. Who sent me that message ?'' I asked . I have been curious about who is the sender of that message , Eventhough its Taecyeon's number . ''Message ? What are you talking about ?'' Taecyeon asked while giving me a confused look . Ahh , He gave me the answer . So the message wasnt sent by him , Most likely , By Eunjung right ?

 

''Yoona ah , Tell me . Whats with the message ?'' Taecyeon asked . I smiled and said ,''Well , I received a message from you telling me to go to the rooftop , Thats why I was there , To see everything . Taecyeon ah , I believe Eunjung suits you better . Good -'' I was cut off by him . ''IM YOONA , Don't make me go out with Eunjung . I love you , Only you . I don't know why did that happened to . Eunjung was the one who asked me to meet her at the rooftop . She just suddenly kissed me , You appeared . Yoona , I -'' I smiled and cut him off . ''Taecyeon , Both of us don't suit each other . Let go and find your true love . I have to go now , Bye .'' Just as I was about to stand up , Taecyeon pulled me down and pressed his lips against mine . Just before I could push him away , I felt someone pulling Taecyeon away from me and punched him hard .

 

''Don't you dare to touch my Yoona ! She broke up with you already , Lets go Yoona !'' Donghae held my hand and pulled me out . I stared at our fingers who had automatically twined around each others , then at Donghae . That surprising moment , What made Donghae so angry ? Just Taecyeon having skinship with me .. flares him up ? I smiled silently , Why isit that .. Our fingers twined together , It seems like a .. HABIT . I don't want to let go , I don't know why . What Donghae said earlier kept ringing in my head , making me smile unconsciously and blushed . Don't you dare to touch MY Yoona !

 

Holidays came soon after that . It was already the last day of school . Yet a bad news came hitting me directly on my face . Donghae is going back to Busan ?! He's going to be transferred to another school .. I wouldnt be able to see him .. I wouldnt be able to talk to him again . WAE ?! I don't want ! I don't want him to leave me , I felt hurt .. Why am I like this ?!

 

[A/N ; Heyyy ~ Chapter 3 up ! I have decided .. to upload every chapter every night ! Isit a good news to all of you ?? KEKEKE . Well , I decided to add in the reason about the kissing scene because pinkdot121424 requested for it . Please continue to support my fanfic ! I will keep updating until school starts , From then on , I guess I can onlyy upload on weekends >< Comments & Subs pls !]