Weird Feeling ..

I Really Cant Let You Go ~

 

Third Person's POV

 

''Sica yah ! I heard that your boyfriend is going to be transferred to a different school ! Is he coming to our school ? I want to meet him though ~'' Yoona shouted from the toilet in her room .

 

''You mean .. Donghae ? I heard that he is transferring to our school , Not confirmed .'' Jessica said coldly while closing the door of Yoona's wardrobe .

 

''What do you mean by 'I heard' ?! He is your boyfriend for god sake !'' Yoona said while walking out of the toilet . Jessica looked at Yoona with a Cmon-I-Am-Not-A-Busybody look and said , ''I don't really give a damn about it . I mean , I don't even see him these few days . We even stopped going on dates recently . Even if he comes into our school , We wouldnt even talk much or have those .. mushymushy actions yah ?!'' Jessica completed her sentence with a disgusting look .

 

Yoona shook her head . Which couple acts like this ?! No dates , No meetings , No sweet messages and No calls . A very different couple yah ? ''I don't get why did Donghae pick you . I mean , see your attitude and personality - '' Before she could complete her sentence , She was almost being strangled by Jessica .

 

''YAH ! What kind of bestfriend are you ?! I'm going to ignore you .'' Jessica turned away and walked out of the room coldly . ''Sica yah ~ Sica ! UNNIE ~'' Yoona started using her Not-Cute-But-Annoying-Aegyo-Voice on Jessica . (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSSowa_pBdY – Listen to it to understand my meaning !) ''YAHYAH , Don't make me slap you . Time to go to school ~'' Yoona smiled . Its not too hard to make Jessica give her some attention . Soon after that , They are already in the car of Jessica's appa .

 

''Appa , I wouldnt be home for dinner tonight .'' Jessica said while texting her best American friend , Tiffany . ''Waeyo ?'' Jessica's appa asked . ''I would be watching a late night movie with Fany .'' Jessica answered . ''Arraso . Don't be too late . Must be home to sleep okay ?'' Jessica just nodded silently . See how distance Jessica and her appa is ? Since Jessica is free to go anywhere she wants , Yoona really envied her . How she wished , Her parents are like Jessica's .

 

Finally they reached their school , SM Academy . Their first lesson was Music , So they proceeded to the music room . Jessica walked into the music room first , followed by Yoona. After Jessica saw Tiffany , She ran towards her while shouting her name , Leaving Yoona all alone , Out of no where , Yuri appeared .

 

''YOONAAAAAAAAAAA ~ Why are you standing here like a blur kid ? Its not your first day here ! Come and join us ~'' After Yuri completed her sentence , She pulled Yoona towards the group of girls – Taeyeon , Sunny and Seohyun . ''Annyeong SHORTIES ~'' Yoona said as she patted Taeyeon and Sunny's crowns , teasing their heights .

 

''YAH ! HIM YOONA ! YOU DIE ! ''

''YAH ! HIM YOONA ! YOU DIE ! ''

Both of them said at the same timing . After being surprised at each others words , They high-5 each other and pouted at Yoona , Yoona just laughed childishly .

 

Yoona's POV

 

Suddenly , their teacher walked into the music room . ''KIDS ! Please settle down ! We have to start lesson now !'' Everyone sat down on the floor . '' Yeahhh Cher ?!'' Eunhyuk asked cheekily . The teacher ignored him and started lesson . I looked at Jessica , who is busy fidgeting with her iphone . ''Yah , What are you doing ?' I whispered . ''I just received a text message from Donghae . He is at some .. Geography class .'' Yoona nodded and turned her attention back to the teacher infront , who looked pissed . Seems that ,, Eunhyuk Oppa and Kyuhyun Oppa is getting abit too much ..''Yoong , You would be meeting Donghae during break ~'' Jessica whispered . I just nodded . Actually , I anticipated how Donghae would look . Looking at the clock , I hope time could pass faster so that break can come faster . I don't know why am I being anxious now , eventhough I have never met Donghae before . Unexpectedly , Time passed slowly , Slower then normal ..

 

''Like finallyyy ~ That boring Geography lesson is over ~ I wondered how Donghae sat through the whole thing ..'' Jessica 'exclaimed' . I laughed and said ,''Well , Its good to learn about the -'' I was cut of by Jessica .''Don't talk to me about ENVIRONMENT . You know how much I hate this subject ..'' I laughed and walked leisurely to the cafeteria . As we laughed about some random girly things , Jessica spotted a guy wearing a dark blue jacket with a hoodie .

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/397641_271011919623922_100001453488010_793778_1680337406_n.jpg

 

''Hae ah ~'' The guy turned . I looked at him , surprised by his features . Donghae smiled slightly at Jessica and looked at me , puzzled . ''Sica yah , Your friend ? Care for introduction ?'' Before Jessica could say anything , I bowed 90degree and introduced myself politely . ''Annyeonghaseyo , Im Yoona imida . '' Jessica looked at me weirdly . I stared at Donghae's facial features . He does resembles my ideal man – Soft features . Donghae smiled and said ,''Annyeong . Cut down the formals , Call me Donghae Oppa .'' I smiled shyly and sat down beside Jessica , Who had already sat down directly infront of Donghae .

 

I don't know why .. But Donghae oppa gave me .. A weird feeling . I don't know what the feeling is .. I have never gotten this kind of feeling whenever I am near guys . I took out my lunchbox , opened it and smiled happily . Jessica stared at my lunchbox and said ,''Yoona yah ~ You are really a Shikshin ~ Which girl eats that much as you ? We are all trying to keep our figures -'' I started gobbling onto my food , I don't care much about figures . I ate a lot and never grew fatter . Thats my charm ~ Within 5minutes , I finished every single bit of rice in my lunchbox . Smiling contently , I kept my lunchbox in the bag . I looked at Jessica and Donghae innocently . Whats wrong with them ? Why are they staring at me weirdly ? I ignored the stares , Stood up and said , ''Sica yah , I am going to the library first ~'' Jessica didnt give me any response . I take that as a YES and proceeded to the library , Which is also my favourite place . Taking one of the books from the shelves , I smiled . Its a book about LOVE . I don't know why , But suddenly I felt like I am interested into this topic out of a sudden .

 

''Im Yoona ~'' I looked up and saw my boyfriend , Taecyeon . I smiled and patted the empty chair next to me . Taecyeon sat down next to me and placed his arm around my shoulder . ''Wahh ~ LOVE ? When did you get so interested about Love ? Did you intend to create some surprise for me ?'' He smiled cheekily . I pouted , hit his chest and said ,''Yah , Ok Taecyeon , You should be the one giving me surprises , Not the other way round ..'' Taecyeon smiled and asked ,''You love surprises , don't you ?'' I titled my head slightly , puzzled . ''Which girl doesnt love ? Wae ? Intend to give me any ?'' He grinned happily and show me a necklace infront of my eyes . My eyes instantly lit up and I touched the necklace with my fingers . [ http://sg.bluenile.com/sterling-silver-infinity-necklace_8105] ''Wow ~ Yeppeo dahh ~ For me ?'' I asked cutely , with anticipation in my eyes . Taecyeon frowned , hit my head slightly and said ,''Pabo , Of course its for you . Who do you think it would be for other than you ?'' I pouted cutely and mumbered ,''I thought it was for Eunjung .. '' Taecyeon looked at me with disbelief all over his face . As he wrapped his arms around me , He placed his chin on my left shoulder , looked at me with innocent eyes and whispered ,''I heard that baby ~ I wouldnt even go for her , I will only love you .. Only you , My deer-face baby ~'' I smiled sweetly . I knew Taecyeon would never ever make me disappointed , All he knows .. Is to make me smile , Make me feel loved with his sweet words .. Oww ~ I can only fall for him more . But I could feel like .. He is not my only one .. Not the one I have been finding ..

 

WHO IS THE ONE .. WHOM I HAVE BEEN WAITING .. ??

 

[A/N ; HEYYYYY GUYSSS ~ I cannot bear to disappoint you guys , So I tried harder to keep changing this part . I have tried my best , I still hope you guys still like this very first chapter>< Who is the one YOONA has been waiting ?? As the foreword says , The relationship between Taecyeon and her would go wrong ~ Everything would turn wrong ! Omg , What would happen ? Of course I know what would go wrong ;D Please , Subs & Comments please after reading this ..

 

Btw , Thanks for all those subs who have read the foreword and have subscribed to it . Sorry for the long wait ! Subs & Comments would make me feel stronger and make the fic be more nicer & Exciting ~ Please stay tune to Chapter 2 !]