Third Drop: Love or Lust.

iKON, THE VAMPIRES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


You: Wait wait stop running!

Hanbin: Stop? Hul no way, they'll crash us.

His firmly held onto my wrist and pulled me around school, running away from students who are chasing him. 

It was that same feeling again, like when we first met. As we're running, I can feel as if time is frozen. His hair is bouncing up and down, while his wax still manage to keeps his hair on point. His back attracts me so much. There is just something about it.. Something..

Hanbin: You're all quiet again. 

I came back into reality after he spoke to me. I was just.. in another world thinking about everything. 

You: Huh?

Hanbin: You're not the type to pay attention are you? 

He turned his head around to look at me while still running. His eyes stared deeply into my soul. I feel like I'm being seen throughly . It feels like he knows everything, shallow or deep, within my head, as if all are exposed. I feel and embarrassed. His eyes, such thing, how can he makes me feel like he had known me for a long time.

His beautiful structures really made me flush. His smile makes everything seems ten times, no, hundred times better. He makes it seems like my crappy life has turned from the worst to better.

Hanbin: But it's okay. I can understand you without you telling me.

You: What do you mean?

Hanbin: I know you better than you think. 

You: We have never met each other until today. You don't know me. I mean, I know you but-

Hanbin: But you don't know me.

I held back from speaking any further. I decided to stop running and stopped him from pulling me with his will any further.

Hanbin: Wae tto? (*What's wrong?)

You: The convenience store is to the right if you turn from here. Bye.

I snatched my hand away and moved away from him. I'm expecting something to happen, something. I didn't know what it is, but I'm hopeful for something, maybe it's because he's the first person to ever feel interested in anything I said.

Hanbin: What do you want me to do?

There he goes again.. speaking nonsense. He keeps on asking irrelevant questions. What am I suppose to say? I don't know what I want to do, what makes he think I know what he should do?

Hanbin: You're thinking too much.

Suddenly, I feel a spark within my nerve. To the point where I can detect someone else's heart beat in rhyme with mine.

It's uncomfortable, it doesn't feel good. It feels awful. It's not pain, it's somewhere around embarrassment. I don't know why I am feeling this way. My heart seems like it's going to barf. I feel disgusted. 

I don't know why.

As I began to walk away from Hanbin, I see the girls chasing him earlier catching up. Without saying or looking, I put my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter