Prologue: Before The Drop.

iKON, THE VAMPIRES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-

your pov


This class stinks.

How much time do we have left until I can leave this school? 

"To solve for x, you have to do this... And then.."

Ahh, shut up teacher, you can't teach anyways. 

"___! Go outside and kneel with your arms up. NOW!"

You: But teacher, what did I do?! 

Teacher: You're not listening to my teaching! Out! Now! 

Why is he picking on me only? There are other kids who are sleeping. 

The girls looked at me and started laughing. 

Yea yea shut up. Whatever. He's doing me a favor. I rather stay outside than to be in this messy class with you.

-

It's not that bad. There's a secret no one knows about.

At least I know that my favorite idol group is coming to my school. No one knows about this except me because my mom is a staff at YG. Her role is easily overshadowed but she still manage to take care of me somehow. Yesterday, she told me that iKON is coming to my school cause YG told them too. My mom warned me to not go near them but what the hell~ Of course I'm going to go near them. She seems hesitated to explain to me the reason but she ended up shooing me away. 

I stood outside of classroom with my arms wrapped around me. Suddenly, the mean girls of the school started to run down the hall screaming.

"Ya, did you heard? iKON is coming to our school today for their CF! I can't believe it~"

"Ani, I heard that they're coming to our school to register! Apparently YG wants them to attend school for a year~"

"No way~ Our school? Does that mean I'll get to see B.I and Bobby~"

"You mean Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter