Tenth Drop: White.

iKON, THE VAMPIRES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•previously•

"You woke up finding yourself carried by Hanbin. Then, a shocking announcement beheaded your ears: you are in China."

I can't believe I'm in China right now. Is he lying to me?! I can't be in China. This is ridiculous. How am I gonna tell my mom?!

Hanbin: But I thought you wanted to run away?

You: Are you reading my mind?!

Hanbin chuckled.

Hanbin: Somehow.

You: I knew it. You're a monster. Stop reading my mind okay?!

Hanbin: You didn't mean that. Did you? 

I dashed out of the hotel room. I can't stand this no longer! He's invading my personal privacy. This is worse than privacy. I feel .

I need to get back to Korea.

He grabbed my arm from behind.

Hanbin: You can't leave, stay with me. You can't be possibly thinking about leaving to Korea by walking, right? 

You: I have enough of this! Please. You must have some kind of transportation power right? I mean.. Vampires.. 

Hanbin: You believe in such things? I don't remember you being so superstitious about vampires. I thought you don't believe in such "monsters".

Is he seriously trying to make a joke at this time? How can he said that with a smirk on his face?! 

You: I'm not! I just wanna get the hell out of here. 

Jinhwan appeared out of nowhere behind me, caused me to have a mini heart attack. I swear these people have transportation power. I'm so scared. As Jinhwan approaches me, my hands are shaking and my lips are trembling. 

Jinhwan: You must be Hanbin's interest.

His smile scared me..

I'm scared..

Why am I so scared..

Their faces are so pale and white. It's not normal. Their lips are redder than usual.

I've never experience such fear before. I feel like death is closer than ever. 

I'm scared..

You: *trembling*

Jinhwan: She's quite shy.

He moved his arm closer to my cheek but Hanbin slapped it away.

Hanbin: You're scaring her. I'll take care of her for now.

Jinhwan: Ah what is this? You're not going to share?

Hanbin: Good night hyung.

He grabbed my arm with one hand of his and the other grabbed onto my waist.

You: No let go of me. I want to leave. Let go, you sly fox damn it.

I'm struggling as he pulled me to the hotel room. He the light while holding my waist tightly. 

You: Kim Hanbin stop it before I announce to everyone that you're a vampire!

He pushed me down against t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter