bad dream

Imaginary Love

Jessica’s pov

 

I’m a bit dizzy today, but Krystal asked me to go shopping with her. I should go off course. I’ve acted weird these days, i thought Krystal was worrying me. That’s why she asked me to go shopping with her.

“Onnie, let’s go...”

“ooohh.”

Then, we arrived. Krystal seemed very happy, although she was worrying me. She always asked what i want.

“stop it, Krystal. I’m your onnie. I’m the one who should ask what you want. Aiiish, you’re just like mom. I don’t want you to worry me, arasso??? I love you, Krystal. So, don’t worry about me.”

“onnie... i won’t let you hurt anymore. I love you, you are my only sister. I don’t want to lose you.” Krystal hugged me. I was happy, having a lovely little sister like her.

“ohhh, my little sister. It’s not like i’m going to leave you. Don’t worry. Let’s go, aaaa, shopping...”

Krystal and me bought some clothes, shoes, bags, and accesories. It was like we are crazy, we bought to much, i thought. But it’s alright, as long as we are hapy, and Krystal didn’t need to worrying me.

“onnie, i want to buy that rabbit doll. Let’s go...”

We run to a doll shop. But suddenly Krystal stopped. I was surprised.

“what’s wrong Krystal? Aren’t we going to that shop.”

“oh my God, is this real. Am i crazy or i saw the wrong person?” Krystal whispered something to herself, i could barely heard what she said.

“Krystal, what did you see? Did you see something? Are you okay?”

“no, onnie. I’m okay. Let’s go...”

 

Oooh, i’m curious to death. What was happen to Krystal last night. Krystal had been worrying me if i have problems. now, i think Krystal has a problem, but i don’t know what. I’m really crazy. Suddenly, i thought about Kim Heechul. But i thought about Krystal too.

Kim Heechul, is he real??? It’s like i’ve been in this situation before.

Aah, my head, it’s aching again. I should sleep. I’m tired.

 

 

Why does he come now? It’s been more than 10 years since i didn’t see him. And now he’s back. I always meet him at the park. Everytime i meet him, it’s like my heart is going to explode. My feeling is to overflowing.

I’m waiting for him right now.

“Sicca yaa..”

“Heechul oppa.” He hugged me. “I love you.”

“I love you too, oppa.”

Wait, is he crying? He still hugged me. I saw him, crying on my shoulder.

“oppa, what’s wrong?”

“mianhae Sicca ya...”

“why?”

“mianhae, that i’m going to hurt you. I’m sorry, that you might hate me after this. I’m sorry. I love you.”

“oppa... tell me, what’s wrong?” i let him go of my arms.

“listen to me Sicca, i’m sorry. I’ve to leave you again. Forever, this time.”

“No.”

“i have to. I don’t want you to be involved in this situation..”

“what situation?”

“Sicca ya, i can’t leave. I’ll die, soon. I don’t want to hurt you. So, let me go. I’m sorry. I want you to do me a favor. Please forget me. Please...”

“No, I can’t. You can’t leave me, you aren’t going to die. You are okay, right?”

“No, Sicca. Can’t you see? I’m sick. We can’t be together.”

“But why? Why now?”

“Sorry Sicca, i shouldn’t come to your life for the first time, it’s all my fault. Now, i’m going to hurt you. So just hate me.”

“how can i?”

“off course you can.” He shouted at me. I was already crying.

“Nooooo....” He leaved me, alone. In this quiet park.

I went home, crying...

Krystal was already slept. I slept after crying a lot.

“Sicca onnie, wake up... ah, what’s this? Your body temperature, is high. Oh my God, are you sick? Onnie?”

“Krytal, i’m sick. I don’t want to wake up. Don’t tell mom, i just want to rest.”

“ooh.. arasso.”

Krystal leaved me. I remember my problem with Kim Heechul. I took my phone and called him.

“yobuseyo???”

“Sicca?”

“oooh, oppa. We’ve to meet. I want to talk abou you, and us.”

“now?”

“yes.”

“but...”

“no but, or else i would kill myself.”

“okay, just don’t do anything stupid. I’ll come.”

“the park?”

“ok.”

I went to the park. He’s not here yet. Where is he? I was wandering in  the park. I saw my watch. Then i heard someone shouting.

“Sicca ya...”

He’s running. Now he crossed the street. But suddenly, a car hitted him.

“NOOOOO.... oppa !!!!”

 

 

 

“Aaaaa, NOOOOO....” huh, what was that? It’s like real. But, it was a dream. Oh my God, my headache... i’m really dizzy now. I didn’t understand. What was that? It was really a bad dream. A long bad dream.

“Oh, onnie? You already wake up?”

“ooh...”

“you look really tired. You look so pale, what’s wrong? A bad dream?”

“yes, i guess.”

“here...” Krystal handed me some water. That was good. “better???”

“ohhh, thanks.”

“if you need to rest, just take some sleep again...”

“No. I’ll wake up. I have something to do.”

“oh, ok. Becareful. I’m going to go to school now. Bye...”

“bye, becareful Krystal...”

I have to go...