The little angel

Imaginary Love

It was winter. I saw a little girl in the park near my house. Wait, that's Krystal playing with her rabbit. But why is she looks like a 3 years old girl. But then, someone called her, someone called my little sister.

"Hey Krystal, where's your onnie?"

"don't know. "

it was a boy, maybe he is 9 or 10 years old. I can't tell. But he's really cute and has an angel look in his eyes. That remind me on the eyes of the angel I saw today. And then a 6 or 7 years old girl called Krystal.

"Krystal... come here. There are butterflies here." then she realize that a boy was there with Krystal.  "Heechul oppa, annyong!!!" She is excited.

and I remember, This girl was me. That's 7 years old Jessica.

then, Who am I???

I realize it. I'm dreaming. But I can't wake up now. I continued to watch them.

"Sicca yaa, oppa can't come here again tomorrow. Oppa have to go, to a place that is very far from here. Mianhae Sicca..."

The Jessica start to cry.

"NOOOO!!! you can't go!!! I don't want you to go. You should be here with me. who else will I play with?"

"Sicca, listen to oppa. I can't stay here. But I will visit you someday. You have Krystal. You should take care of her. okay!!"

Jessica nodded. But she is stil crying. Then Heechul leave her with Krystal. Jessica start to run, She is run after heechul. But then She slipped and fell in the street.

 

Then I wake up. I'm really dizzy. I go to the kitchen and take a glass of water.

I remember it then. My childhood friend, Kim Heechul. It's been 10 years since He left me. was the guy who i met with today Kim Heechul? was it Him? Well that angel has Kim Heechul's eyes. Was it him?

But why he came now? After 10 years. But today's meeting was not real. I was alone there in the old park. I was curious, what happen to him after he left me? Why I have to remember him now??? I'm really confused, then my head got really dizzy.

The next day I wake up in my bed. But I remember that last night i was in the kitchen. Did i faint again and someone got me here??? I have to ask mom or Krystal. or Dad.

" mom, did you find me in the kitchen and bring me to my room?"

"No."

"Dad?"

"heh, No.. No." he's busy with his toast.

"Krystal?"

"I can't bring you up to your room. Actually, when i woke up last night because i heard your step, I didn't see you go back to your room after I saw you going to the kitchen."

what??? She didn't see me go back to my room. But Her room and mine just separated with glass. How could I go back to my room?? I remember that I lost conciousness last night. I should have woke up in the kitchen, not in my bed.