The heaven

Imaginary Love

I wandered in the street near my house. Then I went to Kim Heechul's old house. The house was empty. I remembered, the way to go to the old park is near his house. I went there. The street was full with beautiful flower. Then i arrived at the park. It was very beautiful. The butterflies were flying around. I touch one of them, the purple one. it was very beauiful with abstract pattern in its wings. Then someone patted my shoulder. I turned my head...

It was him. Kim Heechul.

 

We sat in the bench. I started to cry.

"Sicca yaa.. Mianhae."

"Why? why do you come now? Where were you thes 10 years. You don't even tell me where did you go. You promise that you will visit me. But why it has to be this long?"

"Mianhae, Sicca. That's what I can only said. Sorry..."

"Where did you go 10 years ago?"

"I weent to Canada. My parents took me there, I was sick back then. I'm sorry i didn't tell you. We were still kids, I didn't know what to say to you that time."

"Will you leave me again, after this?"

"I don't know."

I fell in silent. His angel voice, his angel eyes... I could only cry.

"Don't cry, Sicca. you make me sad. please, don't cry."

"Promise me..."

"promise you what?"

"promise me that you won't leave me again."

"I can't promise you, but i will try to be with you. I don't want to promise you that i won't leave you again because I don't want to hurt you if i can't keep my promise."

"is that so?"

"You know, I don't want to hurt you." He patted my shoulder.

I continued to cry. I fell deeper into tears. I covered my face with my two hands so that This perfect guy who was with me couldn't see my face. Then I try to calm and stop crying, I open my eyes...

Where is he? he disappeared, again??? And then, this old park that used to be very beautiful and filled with flowers and butterflies. But now, it's just an old unspoiled park, with no flowers and the butterflies. I confused, what really happen to me?

I don't want people think that i am crazy. then i go home.

It's nearly dark. I saw the evening sky through the window. I was thinking what happen this afternoon. Was that real? Was that Kim Heechul real?  have I been day dreaming? Am I crazy or something? But if i am crazy, then why i can still think straight?

I covered my face with pillow as i lied on my bed. I continued to think about it.

But then I heard something hit my window. I was surprised. I stood u and look at the window. I saw Krystal first. she was alread fall asleep. I saw the watch, It's 2.00 am. Then I open the curtains. I open the window and found a stone that was covered with paper.

Meet me downstair, now.

Then I closed the window and took my coat. I go downstair carefully so that no one will hear me. As I was going to open the door, someone take my hand rom behind. I'm surprised, I almost shouted, But he covered my mouth with his hand. How can he go into my house? Did he break the window or the kitchen door? but there was no sound of something broken.

He open the door and take me with him. Then we arrived at the beautiful park with the beautiful night view. The colorful flowers and lamps were very beautiful. And then he stopped, and turn his body...

He hugged me. My stomach trembled and my heart beat faster than ever. I feel that I'm not at somewhere on earth, with this angel and this beautiful place, I'm in heaven. I can hardly stand with my feet. My hands fluttered. I think he can feel my heartbeat and my other parts of body trembled as he hugged me. But he continued to hug me. I can smell his scent, smell like a lot of flowers,, beautiful flowers. But then I can barely breath. Yes, I can't breathe...

Even He maybe knew that I can't breathe, He continued to hug me. I thought i was going to fall asleep in his arms. How much longer will we stay like this? When will he let me go from his arms? Will he hug me forever?

I'm not even tired. I know that he hug me for long time, maybe it's been an hour. I started to enjoy his fragrance. It's like the aromatheraphy that i like to buy.

He continued to hug me...

yes, he doesn't want to hurt me. He tried to be with me. But why he keeps hugging me? In this place? Without saying a word?

I remember a quote...

without words you give me love

He give me love, without say anything.