Questions

Imaginary Love

It's not normal, why i can't differentiate which one is the reality and my imagination. Or it's just Kim Heechul's fault that I feel this way.  That person is really make confused.

Last night I was with him. and now? I wake up in my bedroom, and it's just like nothing happened to me last night. But I found a rose on the table next to my bed. This kind of rose is only can be found in the old park. It's still fresh. But there isn't any flowers now in that park. But I saw flowers in that park last night. Including this rose. Am I dreaming again???

I haven't realize yet about what happen to me. I feel miserable. What am i thinking?

"Onnie, onnie, Sicca onnie..." Someone is waving hands in front of my face. "hey, Onnie.." It's Krystal.

"huh? nee?"

"what are you doing. We're going to late. there's no time to daydreaming. Hurry!!"

"ah, Ok. sorry."

It's the first day we're going to school after long holiday. I miss my friends.

At school, my friends are already waiting for me.

"Sicca ya, why did you late? You usually came earlier." asked Taeyon

"mianhae. I think I slept at 3 am last night. So.. "

"arasso.. come on." Yuna took my hand and walk to class.

I really love my friends. They always cheer me up whenever i am sad. Taeyon, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Yuri, Sunny, Yuna, and Seohyun. I really want to tell them about what happen to me. But i'm too afraid to tell them. They might think that i'm crazy or something like that. But if they found out about what happen to me, i hope they will understand me. I really don't know what happen to me.

The class begin. And I open my bag to take my book.

but suddenly i found something weird. A blue handkerchief, this is not mine certainly. It must be belong to Krystal. Okay. I''ll give this to her later. I focused on the lesson, trying to forget what happen to me.

The class is over now. It's time to go home. Krystal is waiting for me.

"Krystal!!"

"Onnie..."

"i think i found something in my bag. It's yours." i hand her the blue handkerchief. She looked at the handkerchief.

"muoo?? it's not mine. Maybe you forget that you have ever bought this."

"hm, maybe."

"But wait, ther's something. initials. look at this, onnie...."

the letter in the handkerchief is K.H.C

"KHC? Who's this? the K can stand for Kim or Kang.." said Krystal.

wait.. Kim? then the H is Hee and C is Chul? Kim Heechul? It's him. i'm happy. He's real then. I'm not dreaming.

"onnie... onnie. hellooo? are you my onnie? Sicca onnie?" Krystal found me smiling. "why are you smiling?"

"ah, no. nothing. Let's go home."

 

At 8 pm, I already want to sleep. Krystal is still studying in her room. I put on the blanket on my body. I try to sleep. But ther's something that make me don't want to sleep.

Suddenly I took off the blanket and going out from my room. It's not me. I want to sleep. I go downstair. I heard Krystal called me. But I can't answer her. I'm going outside, without a coat. It's still cold out there. what am I doing???

I walked through the road and the direction that i'm going to is ... it's the park. Why am i going there? what are you doing Sicca???

then I saw him, wearing a white suit. he looks like a price to me. He smiled at me, that charming smile is really... AMAZING.

"Mianhae Sicca yaa... I don't want to hurt you. But it's hurt if don't see you."

I want to answer him. But i'm stunned. Why are you doing this, Kim Heechul?? What are you?? If you don't want to hurt me, why are you doing this to me???

"Sicca. I dont want you to know what happen to me. maybe you asked yourself about who am I, WHAT am i. and why am i doing this..."

then I can start to speak again.

"Oppa.. You're right. I ask those question in my heart. But i'm just the same as you, it's hurt if i don't see you."

"I'm sorry. It's my fault. I promise you to visit you, but i didn't came.But i come, now. right?"

"Sorry oppa, can i ask something?"

"what is it?" I think he's already know what is it. I can tell that. His face doesn't express curiousness.

"Are you real?"

"Well, what do you think? Am i real?"

"I don't know. that's why i'm asking you..."

"well, if you think I'm real, then I am. But if you think that i'm not real, then I am not real."

"I want the fact that you're real. But there's something that show me that you are not even existed in this world. Is it just my imagination?" How dare you ask question like that to him, Sicca? don't you want him sooo much? how if he disappeared again? Stupid Sicca!!!

He giggled. "You are so cute and funny Sicca. You can distinguish the reality and your imagination? that's funny."

he caress my cheek. His face is getting closer to mine. I'm going to die... my heart want to jump from its place. I'm afraid but I'm happy. What is he doing?

Sicca!!! don't you realize it? It's real!!! it's him. And he just kissed you.

My lips burn. Then the fire spread to all over my body. The fire doesn't make me hot. I'm freezing. I can't even blink my eyes. What are you doing to me Kim Heechul?? Do you put on a spell on me??

Yes Sicca!! Kim heechul put on a spell on you, that make you really fall in love with him.

 

"Sicca onnieee..." Someone is shouting, and called my name.

"Sicca onnie, are you okay? what happen to you? what are you doing here. I thought you just want to go to the kitchen and you're no back. Now i found you here. Onnie!!!"

I don't know why she's shouting at me. Who is she? who is this little girl???