First meeting

Imaginary Love

Jessica's POV

 

It was a nice spring. I really liked it. I was walking around and saw kids playing around in the park near my house. They are really cute. But then I saw someone shining, or it just my imagination. He was smiling, that was really charming and sweet smile. I'm totally mesmerised.

Then he realized that i was looking at him. And He came to me. I'm trembled, what should i do? do i have to run?? do i have to run from this angel?

But then he said hi to me.

"Hi,,"

"eh,, oh. Hi.." I'm fluttered.

"Do you like to go to this park?"

"hmm, yes. Why?"

"It seems that you like the children here."

"yes, they are very adorable."

"so are you."

"yes?" do i misheard. Did he really said that? oh, Sicca. that's just your imagination.

"I'm new here. by the way, who is your name?" He asked my name. Is he a criminal or something? do i have to answer his question?

"heh? hmm, I'm Jessica."

But then someone called me,,

"Onnie... Sicca Onnie..." That was Krystal, my sister. And i turned and looked at her.

"what?"

"what are you doing here?"

"I'm talking to someone. He is..." when I turned to him, he's gone. where is he?

"what, you talked with who?"

"wait, He's here just now."

"who? by the way, why are you here. You said you want to go to the park, but then why are you here?"

wait, where am I? I'm at park. No. it's not. I'm in my way to the park. I haven't been there yet. But I'm at a park, a very old park that was unspoiled. I remember this park. This park was very beautiful when i was a kid, i was 5 or 6 years old back then. But now...

 

That's not the problem. I was with someone just now. and the kids that i just saw. where are they?? I was just confused as Krystal. What am I doing here??? And where was that Charming Angel???