A usual day with Woo Hyun

Miss Espresso's Secret Recipe---- Sequel to Miss Espresso

Days seems pass mare quicky after I met Woo Hyun. And I didn't realise it's exam already!

I'm actually studying in  the library but ended up thinking about Woo Hyun... Geez... I have no time already! I need to concentrate! I slaped my cheeks lightly and continue to study. I'm trying my best to concentrate, but I can't... This guy is getting me crazy, thats it, I'm going home.

On the way back home, I try to calm myself, try to not thinking about Woo Hyun, or else I might really going to stab a knife in his chest. I don't want that to happen!!!!

"KIM, soo wan moo, no do bi wa doo ru mi!" I started to mumble the words I learned from the drama. [ a scene from secret garden!]

"Mi Young-ah." No response...

"Mi Young!" Still no response.

"Yah! Kang Mi Young!!!"

I'm in my deep thoughts but I get frightend by someone. Oh... It's Woo Hyun.

"Aish! Why don't you just call me softly!"

"I'm calling your name like a thousand times already! You are the one who didn't answer me ok?!" He seems pissed. 

"Ok... I'm wrong... Will you forgive me?" I have no choice but to put on some aegyo.

"Aish..." Woo Hyun chuckles and ruffles my hair. I push his hands off and start combing my hair with my fingers. "Walking home?"

"O... You? Why are you here?" 

"I came here..." He points to a gift shop behind us.

"Gift shop?"

"It's Myung Soo's birthday tomorrow, I wanted to buy him a birthday present."

"Myung Soo? I don't know you have a friend that have a lousy name like this."

"He has a lousy name doesn't mean he can't be my friend, ah no... That name is not lousy at all!"

"Then who is he?"

"L, you know him right? our classmate and my best friend and the bass guitarist of Infinite."

"Ah... L... I know him." Thats the face too, most of their fans only knows their stage name not their real name. "So... What gift did you bought?" I asked him after I saw the paper bag he's holding.

"Guess." He took out a medium size box.

"Whats that?" A book?"

"A note book."

"Note book? Isn't that a bit common?"

"Nope! It has Girl's Generation's photos in it."

"Girl's Generation?"

"Ummm! He is a big fan of Girl's Generation."

"Oh... But I don't know you're lying or not! It's already wrapped up!"

"You'll know tomorrow." He said while he put the box back into the paper bag.

Woo Hyun and I are chatting about some random things when we see an old lady. The oranges she's carrying in a paper bag falls to the ground when she tries to pick up her phone call.

"Oh? Woo Hyun! Let's go help!" Without a second thought, Woo Hyun and I ran to the ajumma to help her.

"Ajumeoni, the oranges." said Woo Hyun after picking up the oranges in no time. 

"Ah... Thank you, thank you...I shouldn't buy so many oranges."

"We'll put them in the paper bag."

"You can have those on your hands, it's too haevy for me."

"Eh?" Me and Woo Hyun look at each other and look at the oranges we are holding.

"But..."

"Thanks for helping me to pick up all the oranges, but I can't eat this all by myself."

"Ah, ok... I see..."

"Bu..." I gestures Woo Hyun not to talk anymore.

"Aigoo such lovely couple..." I had a sweat drop after she walks away.

"Why do you stop me?!" Woo Hyun said.

"She and her husband divorced a few years go, and her children died in a car accident, she's lonely and  I don't want her to remember all the sad moments..."

"I see..."

"Can I leave the oranges at your house?" Woo Hyun asked.

"Why?"

"Just do it..."

"Ok..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Woo Hyun up to?

Secret Garden! That scene always make me laugh. Xp