Such Troublesome's Troublemaker

Miss Espresso's Secret Recipe---- Sequel to Miss Espresso

"Get off you freak!" I screamed and pusshing off that evil cousin of mine. "What do you think you are doing?!"

"You like me, don't you?" 

Woo Hyun by the road side heard what Hyun Seung just said. He startled standing by the roadside, don't know what to do. 

"Yes... I liked you, you are the first guy I ever fell for."

"I am giving you a chance to let you be with me, why do you reject?" Step by step, he walks towards me, but at last there are no place for me to step back anymore, leaning against the wall leaving a few inches from his face. "Or... am I too harsh?"

Woo Hyun can't stand it anymore, he walks towards Hyun Seung, clenching his fist, getting ready to punch that guy. But he stopped suddenly.

"Hey, that was 5 years ago you know that?" Hyun Seung's face frozen suddenly.

"What now... that person in your heart isn't me anymore?"

"You are right, my heart belongs to another person now."

"Huh... isn't this what you want?! I'm coming back for you!"

"Or the real reason you are coming back to Korea isn't for me but or another reason?"

"What?"

"If this happens before I met him... maybe I can still accept you, but now... It's too late... I'm sorry..."

"Look... " A scream cut off what Hyun Seung had to say.

"EH! Mister! How long do you have to wait here?! The lady in the car just vomit in my cab you know that?!"

Huh? taxi? I turned around, seeing Woo Hyun standing there. Did he just heard the conversation between us?

"Woo Hyun!" I run towards him screaming his name. "The young lady in the cab... looks... familiar..."

Flash Back

At the airport...

"So... you are going to Japan after all..." I said.

"Yeah... "

That was a awkward conversation between me and Hyun Seung -oppa before he leaves for Japan.

"Aren't you going? It's about time."

"I'm... still waiting for someone."

"Someone special?" His face turned red. "Girlfriend?"

"Sorta..." He look down, scratching the back of his neck. 

I look around, seeing a young lady walking towards us.

"Is that your girlfriend?"

"Hyuna!" He calls out.

"Oh, hi!, you must be Mi Young, right?"

"Hi, unni, I am Mi Young."

"What a nice name you had."

Hyuna-unni is a beautiful lady, and the one that Hyun Seung -oppa loves. And that was the first and the last time I met her.

End of Flash Back

 "Hyuna-unni..." The drunk lady in the cab is her...

"You know her?" asked Woo Hyun.

"Hyuna!" exclaimed Hyun Seung once he saw the drunk Hyuna in the cab.

"Ah... I get it..." said Woo Hyun.

"What is it? How come you will be with Hyuna-unni?"

"That is a long story... I'll tell you later..."

"What happened to her?!" said Hyun Seung angrily to Woo Hyun.

"She got drunk in the bar, because her boyfriend wanted to break up with her."

"I think... I'll left this to you two... You should take good care of her if you still love her." said Woo Hyun.

"You... Jang Hyun Seung... You come to me just because you fight with Hyuna-unni?!" I said it with my killer gaze.

"Er... I think I should just get into the cab and take Hyuna back, so bye, and... thanks to you... for looking after her when she's drunk." He thanked Woo Hyun before getting into the cab.

"Jang Hyun Seung you babo... I hate you..." and I can still hear unni mumbling...

Seeing the cab droves off, I sighed.

"Eh..." Woo Hyun?

"Yes?"

"What you just said... that guy... is that me?"

Yes... you are that guy...

"Why don't you guess?..."

"Come on..."

"Okay! Alright! It's you satisfied?"

"Yes~ satisfied~"

"So... walk me back home will you?"

"Sure."

Below the starry sky, a couple is enjoying their walk while a shooting star walks past...