Troublemaker

Miss Espresso's Secret Recipe---- Sequel to Miss Espresso

 

 

It's midnight, I'm cleaning the shop when I heard the door opens. At first I thought it is Woo Hyun, but it isn't.

"Sorry we are closed." I said to him. It's a man who came, a tall, good looking man, about 20-22 years old. As handsome as Woo Hyun!

"I've been watching you lately..." He said. Making me feel nervous.

"I think you should leave mister, we are closing." It is awkward situation for us...

"Whatever you say... I'm outside."

After 30 minutes if cleaning, I've forgot all about that handsome guy outside. But I can still see him leaning against the wall, standing in a cool, nice pose, looking at me with that killing gaze of his.

"You are still here?"

"Do you have time?"

"For what?"

"I don't kill nor eat you."

"What do you want?!"

"I want you to be my girlfriend."

"WHAT?!"

I'm scared to death, I turned around and started to run. But then, a pair of arms hug me from behind.

"I will tell you who I am."

"Huh?"

"Hyun Seung, the person that teach you to make a good cup of Espresso."

"No way! Oppa? When did you... I mean... this handsome guy is my cousin?"

"Yes, this is Jang Hyun Seung, your cousin." 

"Tsk... What a joke you played on me just now..."

Hyun Seung frowned suddenly, that seems not a joke to him.

Hyun Seung-oppa is my cousin. He is the one that teaches me how to make Espresso. I admit I had a slight crush on him in my younger days. But since he moved to Japan, I nearly forgot about him. Now... my heart belongs to Woo Hyun.

We are walking on the quiet streets when we started our awkward conversation.

"It's been years since you left Korea...."

"Yeah...How is your parents?"

"They are good and healthy as always... but they got old."

"Yes... We got old too."

"Why did you come back to Korea?"

"There is something I wanted to ask you for a long time, that is the reason I come back."

"Yes?"

The moment I turned to him, his lips smacked into mine.

At the same moment, something similiar happened to Woo Hyun...

Woo Hyun met a beautiful lady at the bar too, but drunk...

"Do you know how much it hurts? When he left me?" The drunk lady said to Woo Hyun besides her. "I came a long way from Japan to Korea to work... But when he saw me with another man... he... *drinks* he wanna broke up the me!!!"

"I don't understand but... you should stop drinking now." said Woo Hyun. "Aish... This lady... Excuse me... May I know your name?"

"Hyuna, call me Hyuna, everybody calls me that."

"Okay, Hyuna I'll get a cab you tell the driver where you live okay?"

Woo Hyun gets into the cab with Hyuna.

On the way back to Hyuna's home, Woo Hyun saw a man kissing Mi Young.

"Isn't that Mi Young? What is that freak doing?!" exclaimed Woo Hyun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!!! What will happen?

Troublemaker! I always wanted to write a story about them but I still have 2 stories on going. It will become more troublesome if I start a new story, so, I just featured them in this story. Maybe... I'll write a story about them too! Of course, after I finished all my other stories. Hope you enjoy~