Life Saver

Miss Espresso's Secret Recipe---- Sequel to Miss Espresso

"Ji Eun-ah, you drank a lot already... Let's go back home already..." After rejected by Woo Hyun, she keeps drinking in a bar in Myeong Dong like no tomorrow.

"Why do Woo Hyun-oppa rejected me and chooses that ? Why..." The drunk Ji Eun keeps mumbling for the whole night while drinking."

"Ji Eun-ah..." Ji Eun's best friend, Hye Gyeong sighs beside the drunk Ji Eun. "Ji Eun, you wait here okay? Don't drink anymore, I'm going out to get a cab, wait here." Hye Gyeng walks out the bar to get a cab leaving the drunk Ji Eun inside.

"Kang Mi Young... I'm going to kill you..." Ji Eun tok a pen knife from her bag and walks out the bar.

Outside the bar, Ji Eun found her rival.

Woo Hyun and I are walking on the streets in Myeong Dong while chatting with each other. But then we saw someone familiar.

"Ji Eun?" I said after seeing Ji Eun walking through the crowds towards us. She approach us with a pen knife in her hand. 

"Ji Eun-ah... What are you doing?" I step back a few steps and said.

"Kang... Mi Young... You ... You steal Woo Hyun-oppa from me... Do you know how much it hurts?" Ji Eun said in a drunk voice.

"She's drunk." Woo Hyun said while pushing me to his back. "Stay back."

"You can't run away today... I'm going to kill you!" Ji Eun throws the pen knife towards me but Woo Hyun blocks it with his arm.

"Woo Hyun!"

"I'm okay..."

"No, you're not, you're bleeding!" Woo Hyun holds his bleeding arm while looking at the fainted Ji Eun.

"Ji Eun! Ji Eun-ah!!!!" Here comes Hyu Gyeong running towards us. "Ji Eun-ah! What happens to you?! Omo! Woo Hyun-oppa, did Ji Eun did something to you? You're bleeding!"

"I'm okay... get Ji Eun back to her home please."

"Okay... Please take care of Woo Hyun-oppa will you?" Hye Gyeong said to me.

I didn't say anything but gave her a light nod."

"Hye Gyeong gave us a light bow and walks way while carrying Ji Eun on her shoulder.

At Woo Hyun's house... 

"OUCH! Noona! Why so harsh?! It hurts more you know?!"

"And why do you do such a dangerous thing?!"

"I wanted to protect you..."

"Aish... You bastard..." I slapped the bandage on his arm lightly.

"OUCH! Noona!"

I'm at Woo Hyun's home, treating his wound. Thank god his parents are out...

"Why did you call me noona?"

"I just feel like calling you noona..."

"What is your birthday?" I asked him his birthday to confirm that I'm his noona or not.

"Febuary 8, you?"

"March 18."

"Call me Oppa, quick."

"WHY?!"

"I'm older than you by a month plus a few days, so, call me oppa."

"NO."

"Hey, I'm older than you."

"I said NO! I'm going home." I grab my bag and rush out the door heading home.

Why do I have to call him OPPA?! I mean I'm younger than him by a month but I really don't want to call him OPPA?! Aish... this guy...