+Worrying A Lot+

Love Me Not

JiYong is here.

“Hyung! Have you received this invitation? It is class gathering. Yejin called me just now to confirm if I can go but I said I will go if only she is going, so Yejin will call her later and inform to me.” 

“… I want make apologize to her. It is my fault for hurting her and now I am regretting it. Plus, I want you to have your happy ending with the girl you like.”

“You know, JiYong. I don’t know if she still love me, like I mean we haven’t meet for 10 years and I don’t want to go to the reunion. I am 100% sure she will be there” I said, refusing to go.

“But hyung, this is your chance. I am such a fool before making you an option, and now I want to help you win her back and at the same time I will courting my girl too. I have her real hurt before. I rejected her and tell her that I am in love with her sister. If you, you would be totally hurt too, right? But I ignore her feelings all I think is about my puppy love. Even I know you and she are officially couples at that time, but I was a fool, stupid and useless guy back then. So hyung, after listening to my long speech. Will you Choi Seunghyun go to the reunion with this handsome Kwon JiYong?” he asked, smiling cutely.

“Give me some time to think you know. It will be hurt to us, to her especially. Facing each other after 10 years. And I am also scared to hope. What if she already met another guy and bring him to the reunion? Then, what about my feelings? It is better if I don’t go because even she has move on, I don’t need to watch it my own eyes.”

“Aye! Hyung, don’t be like this. Daesung will be there too. Oh and also Youngbae and Seungri! Don’t you miss them? We haven’t meet for a while.”

“DAESUNG WILL BE THERE TOO?! WHY YOU DIDN’T TELL ME FROM THE START?! I WILL GO!!!!!” 

“You really love him that much, eh hyung?” He laughed and I nodded repeat like a fool. 

“Let go. I want to go home and take a rest. I am tired.” I said.

“You didn’t even bother to enter the office and now you are saying you tired? Tcht. You are an old man.” I punched him and laughed. We bid a goodbye before separate into our own way.

 

BOM POV

‘Dear Park Bom, you are invited to 4-1  class reunion.The date is on 201.12.09 The place is at Gimpo High Hotel and the reunion will start at 4.00 pm until 7.00 pm. The date is 19.08.2015 we hope you will come.’ 

Great. I will love to go! It’s been a long time since I met Minzy and Dara. For Chaerin, she is also a singer like me. Both of us will hang out every weekend and we are currently planning on our collaboration for a ballad song. Dara, she is Chaerin and my fashion designer. Both of us will be the model of her clothes and sometimes Minzy join too. Minzy is a lawyer. But seriously man, she can be a singer, dancer and model. She has the talent and I am glad that she chose to be a lawyer instead of singer, because we will ending up my-rival-is-my-best friend like Chaerin and I. We are very competitive yet supporting each other. But, does this mean he will be there too? I hope he’s not or he will ruin my mood. I really heart broken when he dumped me. I am still remember his exact words when he dumped me. It is hurt, luckily for me, there are Chaerin, Minzy and Dara who always with me through thick and thin. They were the one who support me and giving me advices. If it is not their advices, I don’t think I will be here, who I am right now.

Beep.

A message from Chae. Speaking to the devil. Haha.

Bommie-yah!! I want to go to the reunion!!! Oh yeah, forgot to ask u, did u get the invitation?

Of course! They won’t forget me. I am the hottest girl in the class. How could they forgot me?

#YouJerkyJerk. Haha.

How could you! We will go together okay? With Minzy and Dara also.

Okay. Gtg. Have some work to do.

 Hmph. Now I am alone, I can’t help but thinking of him. What is him doing? Is he just living fine? What is his occupation? He really want to be chef when we were teenager. Does he watched me on TV? God, I hate him but at the same time I miss him. I must be nut. Urgh. Instead of doing nothing let’s just try writing lyrics. Not bragging anything but I am the first female singer to get Perfect All Kill. Even Chaerin adores me for that.

Gotta be you.

 It is sad to say this but that bastard Seunghyun, he is my inspiration to all of my song. For me, he is my one and only. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

“BOM! WAIT FOR ME YOU BAD GIRL!” I stopped while looking at him who is running towards me.

“I didn’t realise you there. I am sorry.” I flashed him my angelic smile while patting his back. 

“Don’t leave me again. Understand?” I nodded and he pulled me closer, hugging me. 

“I love you, my honey bunny. My weird alien noona.” He said.

“I love you too. And you are the weirdest not me. Now let me go you smelly.” I laughed.

“No. Let me recharged my energy. I am tired. Mr Sook Man is aiming me today.” He said while putting his head on my right shoulder.

________________________________________________________________________________