+Wrong Move From The Start+

Love Me Not

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback to 2009

"Hey Bom. I am sorry for being late." I sit in front of her and drink caramel macchiato that she bought for me.

"Nah getting used to it. You are always late anyway." She chuckled. 

I smiled for a sec and talk to her with serious face "Bom, don't get used to it. I meant it. Okay. Letmme straight to the point. Let's break up. I... Um I have thinking about us lately and I think our relationship didn't work out. Yes we are together now. But there is a time that we need to separate right? I am going to continue my studies here in Seoul and you are going to New York. Long distance love will be hard for us Bom." 

"You can just tell me that you have found another girl Seunghyun. Don't turn yourself into a liar.I know study is your reason to let me go. If this will make you happy, then fine. Go, just go and when you starting to miss me, remember YOU are the one who let me go." She stand up and went out from the shop

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present Time

TOP POV

since today I have no schedule, I decided to take a sip of mocha at my favourite càfe. While waiting for my mocha to be served, i watch the television. The mcess are introducing their guests for that day and turned out there is Bom. The waitress put my mocha on the table.

"Thanks." I said. My eyes glied at television. I take a sip of mocha and the mcess ask Bom to introduces herself. she smiled shyly before bowed "Hello everyone! Im your beautiful alien, Park Bom." You are indeed beautiful Bom.  The mcess keep asking Bom question but the most interesting question is "Have you date before?" Her expression change, and she replied calmly "Yes, but it was a long time ago. He dumped me for another girl." And her eyes are looking at the camera, it likes she know that I am watching her and talking to me!! "He must regretting it then. Seeing how beautiful you are now. Any last word for him?" She turned her head to the mc and said "Let's hang out together sometimes Choi." And bam! The waitress changed the channel. Her face look sour. Must be Bom's haters I guess.

'Hey Bom, I knew you hurt but I promised to him that I will let you go. I know I am stupid, for giving up on you, on us, on our relationship. But back then I was selfish, I rather to lost you then losing my friend. I hurt you a lot but I am also hurting a lot too. Many girls offered themselves to me but I refused them, I am happy to see you even only on television. I bought every magazine when there is an issue about you, I listen to your song and buy your album and the worse is I still can't move on us. If only you know that the girl who is holding my hands is actually my older sister, I really want to tell that but it will ruin my plant with him. I really miss your smile, your alien behaviour, the way you blushed when I caught your staring at me and when you are being my baby alien.' I sighed if only she can hear me now.

"Yah, hyung where are you?" A message from JiYong

"At the cafe we usually hang out, why?" Sent

"Wait me there, I'm coming." Great, I am alone anyway and I am pretty sure he watched the show too. If not, why he so eager to meet me right?

You know, Bom and I we are like perfect couple. We compete each other flaws. Our schoolmate address us Ken and Barbie. I miss her. Bom, if you still can hear my telephaty like old time, I am sorry.