+Butterfly+

Love Me Not

DARA POV

"Bommie! Stop it you are hurting my precious arm!" I scolded her. Bommie is really nervous, I can feel it. 

She looked at me and grin. CL laughed and Minzy is typing something on her phone. I wriggle my eyebrows at CL and she noticed it and nod.

"Minzy, I heard you are dating." 

"What?! W...eh?" She stuttered. Chae and I are exchanging smirk while Bom is still in her alien world.

​​​​​"I am hurt that you didn't tell us first. I thought we are best friends." I said while pouting. Minzy's eyes are like to pop out in a second. 

"Ani... aniyo!!! WE ARE JUST FRIEND!!!!" She said and chuckled nervously. 

"Seriously? Who will fall into that? Who is that guy name? So, I can warned him." CL said. Minzy pouted, "It's Bom's hoobae. Seungyoon." 

"Woah that's impressive. You are dating an idol behind us." I chirped. Minzy who is blushing shaked her head, "We are just getting know each other." 

"Dara, which floor?" Bom asked. 

"9." And she  just nodded. CL let out a sigh and Bom stared at her weirdly with one of her eyebrow raised up. 

"Chill, Bom. I also going to meet him but I still managed to be relax." 

"You know this is more nerves-wrecking than my first asia tour." She cuckled bitterly. 

​​​​​"Now, let's show em who the best!" CL said and all us nodded. We walk together to the place and most of our classmates are here. They greeted us when we came closer. 

"The queens are here! My bestfriends are here!" Seungri exclaimed excitedly which only leading to CL's nerve. How to describe their friendship, eh? They are like cat and dog. They always have find each other's mistakes and bicker about it and I will be the peacemaker meanwhile Bom support their fight while having a good laugh as me trying to find a way to not let them kill each other.

"So, Bom, Minz, Dara and Chae are here. We just need Jiyong and Seunghyun and Youngbae to arrive and we complete." Yerin said. Bom chocked on her corn flavoured drink and I hurriedly pat her back.

"You okay?" I asked worriedly as Bom still don't stop coughing and she smile while saying thanks. "Yah! Yerin looked what did you do to my chingu!" I scolded her and she look sorry.

She apologized to Bom and there is a moment of silence for a while until Seungri laugh awkwardly, "So, Chae and Bom. Any of you too know pretty girl group? Oh, Chae BlackPink is your hoobaes right? Why don't you introduce them to me?" He asked and the word "BlackPink" attract many others men around us. CL rolled her eyes towards us before put on her fake smile, "Oh, let me see first... Seungri is definitely out. Dongwook is too nerd.. Minwoo is too naughty, Chen is too annoying so nope. I won't let my hoobaes get into troubles like all of you." And their faces turn sour meanwhile all of the girls are laughing.

"BOM!!! I just remember that Winner is your hoobaes right?! I am their number onr fans!!!!" Somi exclaimed excitedly. Now, it' is Minzy's turn to chocked and I decided to burn her a lil bit more so I asked her, "Oh? Really? Who caught your attention the most?" Somi's face turn red and replied shyly, "It's Hoon." And I can see Minzy release her breathe and smile. 

"Really? I like Seungyoon the most." Rachel said. Me and CL laugh like crazy women when we saw Minzy's face turn sour again. I can see Minzy calming herself... again. 

Bom stared at her with her blank face. I pinched her cheeks and she about to yell her lungs out at me but I got save by Youngbae and... Jiyong.

"Sorry that we are late!" Youngbae smile and Chaeyoung let him sit next to her. Jiyong greeted us. His eyes are nowhere but CL. He is chatting with us but his eyes are at CL and CL has been quite since they arrive. 

"Where's Tabi?" I asked. Choi Seunghyun and I are bestfriend. Bom also, their problem is their's not mine. So, why should  i cut off my friendship with him when they broke off? Yes I know Seunghyun is an but still. 

"Ah, he got phone call earlier. He will be here soon." Youngbae said as his eyes drifting to Bom. Trying to figure her reaction. I know Bom is nervous because I can tell how the way she laugh to Nara's joke. Her laugh sounds so stiff. 

"Speak of the devil! There he is!" Seungri point out.

___________________________________________________

BOM POV 

There he is walking with charisma. He look so handsome and boyish in that grey Armani suits and even more handsome with his sunglasses on and oh his hair is blondè now..

I stared at him so long, I miss him. I truly do no matter how much I deny it. I quickly back off to earth when I felt someone pinch my thighs. I frowned and look at CL, she mouthed me to behave and I nodded. 

"Uh? So where do I sit?" His voice echoed in this room. All of us look at him and look our surrounding. Seungri who is sitting in front of me quickly stand up and let him take the seat. He is not hesitates at all. 

I look at Seungri and cursed him in my mind. I can felt that CL's hands and holding mine. I look at her and smile. I continue eating ignoring them. I focused on my eating. It's been a long time since I can eat this freely. 

"Bom...?" 

"Bom..?" 

"BOM!" CL shouted at me and I chocked. I chocked real bad this time. 

"Omo! I am sorry!" CL apologised and I nodded while sipping my corn water. Then I look at them, wondering why they suddenly calling for me. 

"Ah, Jiyong wanted to do a collar with you and CL." Dara explained and I still looked at her dumbfounded, still can't process what's she saying. 

"Then? Why asked me?" 

"Because she will only agree if you do too." Haneum said. I look at Jiyong and he mouthed me, "Please." And I nodded then continue eating my foods. I am totally minding my own business when he chuckled lowly, "You never changed." I decided to ignore since I don't know who he is taking to and I don't want to embarrass myself if he is talking to others. 

"Bom Bom Bom." He sing slowly with his harsh voice. I tried my best to stay calm and then I look at him while smiling, "Yes Seunghyun?" 

"I miss you." 

___________________________________________________

A cliffhanger. Hahahahah. I made a comeback and Twinny one can't relate. F* YG

*I am sorry if there are any errors because I didn't reread it!