+The Day+

Love Me Not

CL POV 

Today is the day, Chaerinnie! Today is the day me going to meet my girlies and... Kwon Jiyong. But! I won't let him affect my mood today. I am going to be a cheerful Chaerin. 

And somehow, I don't really care if him are going to be there. I have move on. In fact, I am more worried to Bom instead of myself. I know she still didn't move on from Choi ing Seunghyun no matter how many times she deny it. 

I walk up to my closet room lazily and pick up my very own design evening dress and white Channel higheels and also their sunglasses. I curled my hair and wear a light make up. Perfect. 

I walk out from my condominium and walk to the basement. I took out my phone and send a messages to Bom, Dara and Minzy. We have agree to go together. 

To: Bowlmie, Darong, Mingkki

I am on my way. At usual place. 

Sent. 

During my drive, I can't help but to think about him. I know he is also a singer but somehow, I managed to not bumped into him at any event. Bom and him have bumped into each other during MCountdown because their song nominated to first place. 

Few past year, I caught myself crying during his performance. I went to his concert and luckily nobody realise that I was there. I kept it as a secret, I don't even tell this to my girls. But, last year is the year I realise that I can't forever holding onto him. 

So, I tried my best to forget him. I went to many blind dates and literally flirting with every single man out there and it worked but now I kinda regret it as they kept calling me. 

I am still in my dreamland when Minzy and Dara suprised me from back whick only to earn my curse.

" it!" I spatted out and Dara just ugh meanwhile Minzy just grinning like a fool. The waitress came and take their order. People around us kept looking and some of them started to take our picture. 

Minzy saw I rolled my eyes so she just laugh meanwhile Dara stared at her dumbfounded. 

"How long have you been waiting for us?" Minzy asked as she sipping her mocha. I shrugged before replying, "Long enough to think how to educate you guys about punctuality." 

Dara stiffened her laughed when she saw I stared deadly at her. She pouted and said, "Instead of us, why don't you said that to our Bom Park? It's 3.30 p.m. already yet she still nowhere to find." 

​I smiled as I point my finger to the entrance door, "She will be here in 3, 2, 1." And there she is walking elegantly in her yellow evening dress. 

"You are late." Minzy said in a fact tone. Bom rolled her eyes and grin. 

"Girls! Let's move now or we will be late! And I will pay as I arrived late so don't be furious." And she quickly pardon herself because she knew that we will definitely attack her. 

.

.

In the car.

We decided to go with Dara's red Range Rover. She drive and I is sitting beside her meanwhile Bom and Minzy at the back. We were talking about the past and the boys. 

Minzy has lost contacts with all of our friends, Dara still taking with YoungBae, Donghae, Tiffany and   Jessi. Bom and I, we just don't care. 

We kept talking and we only realise that we arrived when Dara face the back passenger seat with her playful smirk and her sunglasses, "Girls, we have arrived."

.

.

.

Onionhseyo!!!

I am back!!! What do you guys think about this chapter. This is short, I know. I will try to make a longer chapter and update recently. 

Anyway! Don't forget to upvote, suscribe and comment! XoXo.