4 | Meeting

Firetruck || MarkHyuck

"And your name is?"

I frown for a second, and I answer the lady sitting on the other side of the chest-high desk. "Donghyuck. Kim Donghyuck."

"Alright." She nods in approval. In the process of signing some kind of note, I take my time observing my surroundings. This school is really no joke. Building this place looks like as if it has been the easiest job ever, considering the fact that everything around me may have been bought without any consideration of fact. Actually I don't think they worried about stuff like that.

So how would you like to build this school, sir?

Buy everything. Make it look like spoiled brats come to this place.

"Okay then," the lady leans against the desk and hands me the note she's been scribbling on and another page flutters underneath it. "In this note is your class and faction and on this one..." she take out the larger page beneath the note and holds it to my face, "is your timetable and teacher's name for all the classes you're in."

I nod slowly, even though I actually had no idea what she just explained to me. "Yeah...got it."

I rotate on my heels and turn to leave, ignoring the protests in my head. I'm gonna go and look for a class in this school that's the size of a small city, but how?

 As if to answer my questions, someone walks in through the door. Whoever it was didn't make any sort of sound besides the quite click of the door. I'm sure I had kept my distance, but it was as if his presence demanded to be acknowledged, and I ended up bumping into him. I was about to apologise and whoa he's hot.

He...looked impeccable.

"Ah and isn't it Minhyung Lee." The woman behind me calls out, and little did I know, that this name would stick with me for the rest of my life.

*****

Y'all I'm sorry for this short chap I'll make a longer one next time.