She's Unbelievable - S.Coups x Nayeon

Just Our Little Things - (Svtwice One Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Main characters: Choi Seungcheol (S.Coups) and Im Nayeon
Genre: Fluff, Comedy
Request by: biggestnightmare 

 

Im Nayeon, a 18 years old girl, currently working as a part-time babysitter in Choi's family household. 

Like most of the others girls around her age, Nayeon loves to shopping and hanging out with her friend like every weekend for 12 hours straight. She's a wasteful girl, always asked her parents for an extra money in excuse that her money already used up for these and those which wasn't necessary at all for her parents. That's why her parents decided to cut her pocket money so that she could learned how to save a money. 

But Im Nayeon, always be Nayeon herself. Her parents wouldn't be an obstacle for her to get what she wants and she needs. She would find any way to get a money. She would show her parents that she could get a money by herself. That's why she decided to took a part-time job as a babysitter, as that job was the only one available that time.

"Woah, look at this sundress. So freakin cute and pretty." said Nayeon while caressing on her screen phone. 

"I want you so bad cutie. Geez, when will I get my salary?" She continued.

Suddenly, someone entered her room noisily which made her startled. 

"Omo, you startled me." Nayeon her chest.

"Nayeon noona, Taejin is awake. And she's peed on her bed." said a 3 years old boy, Taejoon.

Nayeon whom heard that, only could let out a heavy sigh. She walked to the kid's room and changed the 1 years old girl, Taejin diapers. 

"Taejoon-ah, bring Taejin to the living room and play with her for a minute okay? Noona wants to change your bed." 

The little boy nodded and brought his sister to the living room for playing. Taejoon and Taejin were such a good kids, they listened to Nayeon and obeyed her. That's why Nayeon endure to babysit them, even though they like to poop and pee on their pants.

While Nayeon was busy fixing the bed, suddenly, she heard a strange voice from the living room. Nayeon couldn't help herself from panic. She took the broom and sneak out to the living room. She hide beside the wall and take a look over the scene in front of her.

Omo! Who's that guy? Is he a thief? Omo omo.. Eottoke? She started to panicked and scared as she saw the guy who's now blocking her.

He has a wide back and strong arms. He's muscular after all. He wore a black skin jacket and ripped jeans. He does look like a thief ! I'm sure he's a thief! She thought.

What should I do? Should I hit him with this broom? Yes I think I should, or else I would die in here. There's still a lot of things I'm not bought yet, specially that cutie sundress. I can't die now. 

Nayeon stepped forward quietly. She raise her broom, ready to smack him with all the power she had. And then, she inhaled and exhaled. With a three count, she ready to smack him.

1...2...3 

"Aaaa!!! Who are you??!! Get out of this house you ugly thief or I'll call the police to drag your to the freakin jail!!" Nayeon yelled as she hit the guy with the broom.

"And don't land your hand on these innocent kids!! Get out!! Get out!!" She keep attacked him while yelling hysterically. 

"YAAH STOP YOU CRAZY GIRL!" said the guy while gripping Nayeon's hand to prevent her for hit him.

Nayeon could only freeze when she felt her hand was inside the stranger guy grip. She lift her head and met the guy's eyes which look so beautiful to her. 

His eyes are big and his eyelashes are curved, so on point. His black hair, match with his skin which is white like a snow. And his full lips, is red like a cherry. He's so handsome and hot. 

But... He's still a thief!

"Aaah!! Help there's a th.."

The guy covered with his palm.

"Yah rabbit-teeth girl! I'm not a thief! Stop screaming !" He said while looking straight to Nayeon's eyes. Nayeon could only blinked her eyes.

What? Rabbit-teeth girl? How dare him?

"Cheol uncle, don't do that to Nayeon noona." Taejoon tugged the guy's pants whom he called 'Cheol uncle'.

The guy released his hand from Nayeon's mouth. Nayeon breathe in as she already held it since the guy keep staring at her earlier. Nayeon with a fast move, ran to Taejoon and Taejin and hug them protectively. 

"Yah rabbit-teeth girl, don't need to be so overprotective over my nephew and niece like that." The guy laughed at Nayeon.

"Your nephew and niece? Tsk I'm not believe you! And don't call me like that!" said Nayeon fiercely.

The guy just smiled and put his hands to his pocket. 

"Taejoon-ah, tell that rabbit-teeth noona who uncle is." He said.

"Nayeon noona, don't be afraid to Cheol uncle. He is appa's little brother." 

"Heard that miss? Introduce you, Choi Seungcheol. Choi Taejoon and Choi Taejin uncle by father." The Seungcheol guy lend his hand to Nayeon, but Nayeon could only stay still. 

Nayeon felt like being punched by a hard sandbag. She feel ashamed and need to hide her face in front of him.

So, this guys is Mr. Choi brother? She thought.

But, being a sassy girl she is, she accepted Seungcheol's hand quickly and runaway to her room. 

Seungcheol just shook his head on her action and continue to play with his lovely nephew and niece.

"Taejoon-ah, who's that noona?" asked Seungcheol as he felt curious.

"She's Nayeon noona. She take care of us while eomma and appa are working." 

Ah, so that rabbit-teeth girl is their babysitter. Interesting. She's cute though, I like her sassiness. Seungcheol thought while smiling on himself.

"Taejoon-ah, uncle wants to take a shower okay? Just play with your sister here." 

Taejoon nodded his head before Seungcheol left them for taking a shower. 

Nayeon on the other hand still felt ashamed on her rude action to the guy name Seungcheol. She shouldn't hit him like that. How if that guy report her to Mr. Choi? She'll be doomed. 

When she's still on her thought, her phone suddenly beeps. She's got a text from her employer, Mrs. Choi.

-Nayeon-ah, I'm sorry but me and my husband won't go home. We have an urgent meeting in Jeju tonight. Would you please stay at our home tonight to watch the children? And beside tomorrow you're not going to school right? Thank you so much Nayeon-ah. Take care dear.-

Nayeon suddenly couldn't think properly. It's okay if she stayed here tonight only with Taejoon and Taejin. But that Seungcheol guy is here for god sake. What if he doing something bad to her?

-Ne eomonim. But, there's a guy in here. He said that he's your husband brother.- Nayeon replied her employer.

-Ah, Seungcheol? Yeah he's my hus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter