Sweet, but Sly - Jeonghan x Jeongyeon

Just Our Little Things - (Svtwice One Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Main characters: Yoon Jeonghan and Yoo Jeongyeon

Genre: Fluff, School-life, Fantasy
Age rated:

 

Jeonghan pov.

 I'm Yoon Jeonghan. 18 years old and currently studying in South Korea Extraordinarily-Fantastic High School. 

Maybe that school sounds nonsense to you, but the fact was like that. Only extraordinary and fantastic people like me can enrolled to that school. 

About 0.15% people in South Korea were born gifted like me. We all gifted with a various superpower. 

My parents told me that you'll having a navy blue mark on your collarbone when you're gifted with a superpower, and you should check it right away to Extraordinarily-Fantastic Hospital to found out what your ability is. 

When I was kid, I once saw that my mom has that mark on her collarbone. So I think I got it from her. She told me that her superpower was 'mind-reading ability' means that she can read people mind. Damn that was so freaking cool right? 

But now my mom never use her ability since she married to my dad who's just an ordinary guy and having me as her son. 

Speaking of superpower, its only works when you know how to use and control it. That's why you should learn how to use and control it by studying in South Korea Extraordinarily-Fantastic School.  

They'll taught you how to use your ability nicely and wisely. Because if you getting caught by using it for harming people, they will inject you a green liquid which can make your ability works weakly. 

Btw, I haven't tell you my superpower right? Unlike my mom who can read people's mind, my ability is nothing comparing to her. 

I can make two peoples exchange their soul. 

Yeah, I knew that my ability is so weird and not cool at all. I myself kinda disappointed with that too. 

I got no benefits from having that ability. I mean, why should I exchange two peoples soul to each other? That's not necessary at all, unless I've got so many people I hate and want to trick them.

For example, I hate my bestfriend Seungcheol for always acted cool and stealing the spotlight from me. I can make him change his soul with Jihoon, the most quiet, nerd, and uncool guy in my class. 

But till now, I never do that because you know, he's still my bestfriend. Haha.

As I keep thinking about what benefits I could get from my ability, I think I finally found it now. Yeah, I will use this ability to gaining attention from my crush since two years ago. 

My crush is unlike the other girl. She's cold, arrogant, and so ignorant. She's love to torture me so much by giving me hope, then she'll ignore me again on the next day. 

She's always received every letter I wrote to her but she never replied me. 

She's always received the gift I handed to her like flowers, chocolates, and etc. 

But still she didn't respond me like, are you freaking teasing me now? I'm sure you exactly know my feeling, why must you acted like that? At least, just returned my gift or shook your head if you don't have any feeling for me. Don't leave me hanging without any certainty like this.

So, there's only one way to get her answer. I will exchange her soul and mine together. 

Yoon Jeonghan will get into Yoo Jeongyeon's body, and Yoo Jeongyeon will get into Yoon Jeonghan's body.

***

Jeongyeon pov

Ring...Ring...Ring...

I reached my hand to the nightstand to turning off the noisy alarm. 

"Geez, it's 7 a.m already?" I said between my yawn. 

But wait.. why was my voice doesn't sound like mine? 

"A..E..I..O..U..EO.." 

I can only freeze when I listened to my own voice. This voice 100% doesn't belong to me because I'm a girl. And this voice, doesn't sounds like girl at all. 

I run my eyes to every corner of this room..

This room looks so strange and different to my own room. This room was so messy, looks like a boy's room. Ewh I hate boy's room. 

Feel panic, I then ran towards the mirror. 

"Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" I screamed my lungs out after I saw my reflection on the mirror. 

"Jeonghan-ah, are you okay?" 

I heard a woman's voice from the outside which I can tell was belong from his mother's voice. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter