Tough Love - Mingyu x Tzuyu

Just Our Little Things - (Svtwice One Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Main characters: Kim Mingyu and Chou Tzuyu
Genre: Romance, Drama, Angst
Age rated:

 

Kim Mingyu laying alone on his bed while thinking of something which always bothering his mind. It's been two years since his father marrying another woman, yet he still couldn't accepted the fact he faced right now. It's not that his stepmother is bad or something. Instead, he loved his stepmother so much because she'd been taking care of him and treat him really well. She gave him a really great love and affection which he never get from a mother since his biological mother had passed away since he was still a very young age. 

But what made him sad, angry, and disappointed till he couldn't accept the reality, was because his stepmother happened to had a daughter. And her daughter is non other than his girlfriend, Chou Tzuyu. That reality really hit him hard on his chest. He felt like dying. He knew that it wasn't his parents fault. But somehow it's just made him really sad and angry. How he wished that everything happened to himself right now is just a nightmare which he can avoid. 

He felt disappointed to himself because he still couldn't get rid his feelings towards his stepsister. The more he tried to throwing his feelings on her, the more he realized that he really loved her. Specially because they were living in a same roof now and happened to see each other.

Both him and his stepsister still love each other like very much, even till this second. They still acted like a lovers behind everyone, because non of them willing to broke their relationship. 'I'm sure they will know about our relationship later, oppa. But I believe they will accept us and giving their bless to us.' That was what Chou Tzuyu always said to her boyfriend also her stepbrother, Kim Mingyu

Still drowning on his own thought, without any warn, someone came and laying beside Mingyu. She hugged Mingyu waist and put her head on Mingyu chest. Mingyu felt startled before he could only smiled at the girl and caressed her hair for the next. 

"You shouldn't act like this Tzuyu-ya. What if suddenly eomma or appa came?" 

Tzuyu just chuckled and hugged Mingyu more tightly.

"Appa and eomma were just going to their friend house." Tzuyu said happily.

"Really? No wonder you sounds so happy. Can't wait to do lovey-dovey with me?" Mingyu teased his girl which causing his girl to hit him. 

They both just kept being silent for around 2 minutes until Mingyu broke the atmosphere.

"Tzuyu-ah, do you think we still can work out this relationship?" Mingyu suddenly turned serious. 

"Of course oppa! As long as we still love each other and being faithful to each other, why not?" 

Mingyu himself still having that thought on his mind. Should he saying this or not? He sure this would be the best decision for them. But how about their heart? How about her feelings?

"Tzuyu-ah, I think we should end our relationship." 

Feel shocked, Tzuyu get up and took a seat a bit far from Mingyu. 

"What?! No! I don't want to do that!" Tzuyu shook her head. Her voice shaken and her eyes got blurry from the tears which is ready to streamed. 

Mingyu took a seat beside Tzuyu and caressed her back.

"We don't have any choice. We are siblings now, we can't fall in love with each other. This is wrong Tzuyu-ah." said Mingyu heavily. 

Tzuyu started to crying. Her body was shaking hard as she felt so dejected and angry. She's really hated her life right now. Fate was playing so unfair towards her love life. 

"But you're just my stepbrother. We didn't related by blood at all. Why is it wrong?" asked Tzuyu to Mingyu. Mingyu could only silent and lost in his thought.

"Tell me why is it wrong?!!" Tzuyu yelled while shook Mingyu's shoulder desperately.

Mingyu pulled hugged Tzuyu into a hug. He caressed Tzuyu hair, trying to made her calm. 

"Even though I'm just your stepbrother and we don't have any blood relations, we're now siblings Tzuyu-ah. We're family and family shouldn't be in love with each other." 

Mingyu kept consoling the sad Tzuyu th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter