Rooftop Talk - Hoshi x Sana

Just Our Little Things - (Svtwice One Shot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Main characters: Kwon Soonyoung (Hoshi) and Minatozaki Sana
Supporting characters: Seventeen, Twice (Nayeon&Mina)
Genre: Romance, Fluff, a bit of Angst. 
Age rate:

 

"Happy 5th years anniversary Seventeen!" MCountdown PD suddenly brought Seventeen a birthday cake with five candles on it.

"Waa! Kamsahamnida!" They said while clapping their hands happily.

"Are we being recorded now?" Asked the clueless Kim Mingyu, causing the rest of them rolled their eyes on him.

"Yah, don't you see the camera in front of you?" The8 smacked Mingyu's head lightly. If they didn't fight, then it's not The8 and Mingyu.

"Yah kids stop fighting. Camera man-nim, please edit this scene jusseyo." Scoups said as he felt ashamed but still laughing at his dongsaeng behavior.

"Finally our Sebongie is now hit 5th years of their careers. Scoups-ssi please say something to everyone whom watch this." said the PD. 

"Ah ye, let us greet our Carat first. Hana, dul, set.. Say the name, Seventeen. Annyeong hasseyo Seventeen imnida." they said in union. 

"Hello, its Seventeen's leader Scoups. It's been 5 years since our debut. Carat-deul, thank you so much for the love you've giving to us for this 5 years. Without you, we might be never reached this 5th years of anniversary. And also to uri member-deul, thank you for all of your hardworking. I'm sorry if I'm nag too much." 

"Aigoo you finally realized it hyung." Seungkwan started to joke around, causing them to laughed at their elder hyung. 

"We're sorry if we have so many lack. We'll trying our best to keep improving and show you the different side of Seventeen. Please keep anticipating for us in the future. And, today is also our first comeback stage in MCountdown with our 4th full album. Please love our songs a lot. I think that's all. Please don't stop to supporting and loving us. Carat-deul, Seventeen, saranghae." Scoups made a small heart from his finger, followed by the others members.

"Till now, it's been Seventeen. Kamsahamnida. Annyeong!" 

"Cut! Okay thank you so much for your time Seventeen. Once again, congratulations!" 

"Aigoo kamsahamnida." They said. 

Seventeen bowed respectfully at MCountdown PD and staff before they left Seventeen's waiting room. 

"I can't believe it's been 5 years since we debuted." Dino the maknae said while turning on the tv at their waiting room. 

"Yeah. Aigoo, look at that rookie girl group. So cute." Playful Seungkwan said while imitating the girl group dance from the tv. 

"Agree!" Vernon and Jun nodded at the same time, lost over the rookie girl group performance.

"By the way where's Wonwoo hyung?" Mingyu asked as he eyeing all the side of room and couldn't found his so-close hyung. 

"I don't know. Maybe he went with Mina." said DK carelessly. 

"Mina? Mina is here?" Mingyu widen her eyes. 

Jeon Wonwoo and Myoui Mina from Twice. They've in a relationship from 4 months ago. Maybe they're the quietest member on their group, but they're the ones who always spent their time together alone whenever they had a chance. 

"Yeah, why is Mina even here?" Hoshi joined as he also felt curious. DK only shook his shoulder.

"I don't know. I just heard Wonwoo hyung speak on his phone and I heard a girl voice which is similar to Mina's voice." He continued. 

Mingyu still feel clueless while Hoshi only nodded his head. He head to the table for grabbed some drink. 

What is Mina doing in here? Does she came alone or with someone else? Maybe Sana? But why she didn't told me anything?  Hoshi thought.

Wonwoo suddenly came, with a cola and a totebag on his left hand.

"Where have you been? Did Mina really came?" Scoups interrogate him like a protective father. 

"Umm yeah. She came here and gave us this since it's our anniversary day." Wonwoo lift the totebag.

"Woah Mina noona jjang!" Said Dino while grabbing the bag from Wonwoo's.

He put the bag on the table and take a look inside it. 

"Hyung, it's cookies!" He said while pouring the whole cookies inside, above the table. 

"Woah kamsahamnida Mina-ya!! I'll eat this well." Jeonghan said while took the cookies excitedly. 

"Did Mina came by herself? Where's she now?" Hoshi asked as he still felt curious. 

He had a feeling that Mina came with the others of Twice members. With Nayeon and Sana to be exact as they were Scoups and his girlfriends. 

"Mina already left. She said she has another schedule." Wonwoo said while rubbing his nose and shifting his eyes from Hoshi. Hoshi smell something fishy with Wonwoo's attitude. 

Suddenly someone knocked on their door. Hoshi walked to the door and opened it. 

"Surprise! Happy 5 years anniversary Sebongie!" Hoshi kinda startled as he saw his girl standing in front of him, holding a cake on her right hand and balloons on her left hand, with Mina stood beside her, holding five boxes of medium pizzas.

So this is the reason why Mina came here. And my prediction was right, she came with Sana. Hoshi thought.

"Sana noona, Mina noona!" Dino suddenly ran towards the door for welcoming Sana and Mina, followed by the rest of Seventeen members. 

Hoshi who saw the sudden chaos just shook his head and decided to move to another spot. He lean his right arm on the wall while watched his girlfriend from there.

"Aigoo Sana and Mina. Thank you so much for the beautiful surprise." Joshua clapped his hand happily.

"And woahh, you brought us pizzas!! Sana and Mina noona you're the best." Seungkwan said while giving a tight hug on them. They chuckled while patted on Seungkwan's back. 

"Yah Boo Seungkwan! Remembered what I've said to you? Should I repeat it again?" Hoshi said with his eyes glaring on Seungkwan. 

"Aaa wae Hoshi hyung? Why are you so overprotective over Sana noona like that? Even Wonwoo hyung or Seungcheol hyung never mind it if I hugged their girlfriend." Seungkwan said half yelling as he also felt annoyed. 

Kwon Soonyoung or Hoshi has always been like that. He doesn't like it when a guy doing an intimate skinship with his girlfriend like hugging, holding hands, and etc. 

"That's Wonwoo and Seungcheol hyung, not me. Released your hands from her now." Hoshi command firmly.

"But hyung, I thought we are BooSeokSeon." Seungkwan still whined at Hoshi. Hoshi just shook his head lazily.

"BooSeokSeon has nothing to do with this. Just stop whining and do what I said." 

Seungkwan released the hug  while blabbering something at Hoshi.

"It's okay Seungkwan-ah, just don't mind him. We can continue this when he's not around." Sana winked at Seungkwan. Seungkwan chuckled while nodded.

"I heard you, girl." said Hoshi while folding her arms. 

The rest of Seventeen laughed their off at so-overprotective-and-jealous Hoshi.

"Nayeon isn't come?" Scoups asked as he couldn't spot his girlfriend. 

"Nayeon eonnie will also come oppa, she's already on her way." Mina said politely. 

Scoups lips formed into a smile as his girlfriend will also here so that he won't feel  jealous when his dongsaeng doing a lovey-dovey later. 

"Who else, will Tzuyu also come?" Mingyu asked as he also feel excited to see his crush. 

"Nope. Only Nayeon eonnie. Tzuyu is  have a schedule right now. And even though we brought her here, you won't make your move on her." Sana said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter